Why are Calvinists so mean ?

You're leaving out the Hate murder part and you put in earlier. Describes Calvinism perfectly just ask Servetus, Oh wait you can't calvin burn him at the steak. Talk about mean. He was so mean he got kicked out of Geneva in May 1538.
Yes Calvin acted out crimes like his false god.

No, it's not the same topic. Obviously you wish to ignore Acts 4:27,28.
If you're too lazy to post the scripture and only want to give the address don't try to lay it on me. To me the topic was why does God have to hate and murder to accomplish his plan?

If you're too lazy to post the scripture and only want to give the address don't try to lay it on me. To me the topic was why does God have to hate and murder to accomplish his plan?
Good luck getting the person to have an actual dialogue with more than a sentence or a question.

Good luck getting the person to have an actual dialogue with more than a sentence or a question.
Oh man and I was just getting warmed up. How do you like this one?

I was elect before the fall I didn't have a choice at all. There wasn't anything I could do. I am saved but you are going a place of real, eternal, conscious torment under the righteous sovereign judgment of God.

Yes, Jesus chose me Yes, Jesus chose me Yes, Jesus chose me John Calvin told me so.

Oh man and I was just getting warmed up. How do you like this one?

I was elect before the fall I didn't have a choice at all. There wasn't anything I could do. I am saved but you are going a place of real, eternal, conscious torment under the righteous sovereign judgment of God.

Yes, Jesus chose me Yes, Jesus chose me Yes, Jesus chose me John Calvin told me so.
I don’t think any Calvinist can sing nursery rhymes to the children , do you ?

How can he love the intact and children he damns that are not elect

Exactly. And the crucifixion was both hate and murder. Hate and murder planned and determined by the Father. Brought about by His own hand.
oops and there goes the godhead. You have reject the trinity and opted for trithesism

There can be no unity of being, purpose and will where hatred and wrath exist between the members

You should know the verse. You guys are the cult like proof texters. Although not proof texting that particular passage I understand.

Who said anything about desire? Off he goes debating something no one said.

I would point out, however, God does move the heart. He can do that.
Nope God gives believers a new heart .

The spin doctor gets refuted again.

Nowhere does the Bible say God “ moves “ the heart.

Adding to scripture is a no no that comes with a condemnation.

Next

Who said anything about desire? Off he goes debating something no one said.

I would point out, however, God does move the heart. He can do that.
Did you forget what your doctrine of compatibilsm entails

Compatibilism (also known as soft determinism), is the belief that God's predetermination and meticulous providence is "compatible" with voluntary choice. In light of Scripture, human choices are believed to be exercised voluntarily but the desires and circumstances that bring about these choices about occur through divine determinism (see Acts 2:23 & 4:27-28)

I will point out men can refuse or not

Back
Top Bottom