Why are Calvinists so mean ?

Why are Calvinists so mean ?​

They are attempting to hold their own against the "LOVE" of our Synergist brothers?
LOL!! :ROFLMAO: To paraphrase what I said in some other thread, some if not most of the people who hate Calvinism on here because they think it rejects "God is love" are the nastiest and most condescending folks I've ever encountered on forums. If they really want to promote "God is love", perhaps they should make God's love more evident in their posts. ;)

LOL!! :ROFLMAO: To paraphrase what I said in some other thread, some if not most of the people who hate Calvinism on here because they think it rejects "God is love" are the nastiest and most condescending folks I've ever encountered on forums. If they really want to promote "God is love", perhaps they should make God's love more evident in their posts. ;)
Basically, Calvinists emotionally explode when we do not conform to their illusionary caste system.

Yep God is relational and responds to men as they respond to him. This would include both blessings and curses

Jeremiah 18:7โ€“10 (KJV 1900) โ€” 7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; 8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. 9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Psalm 25:14 (KJV 1900) โ€” 14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; And he will shew them his covenant.
Leighton Flowers is very good at exposing the truth about Calvinism.

One could say Leighton Flowers had great expertise in knowing about flowers THUS his last name. He knows how to show one the errors of T.U.L.I.P. Perhaps silly but maybe that was all set up for such a time like this? :)

Yes itโ€™s why white and slick get all upset and throw out a bunch of ad homs and refuse to answer some of his questions that expose their erroneous position

Quite rightly. And the truth will set you free.
The TRUTH has already set me free ... that is why I follow HIM [John 14:6] ... it is the "gracelessness" of those that claim His name that tempts me to run back to the HONESTY of atheism.

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas." - Rupertus Meldenius (1627)
("In Essentials Unity, In Non-Essentials Liberty, In All Things Charity")

Most claiming to be Christians seem unwilling to grant others either "liberty" or "charity" ... merely demanding "unity" to their flavor of truth!

The TRUTH has already set me free ... that is why I follow HIM [John 14:6] ... it is the "gracelessness" of those that claim His name that tempts me to run back to the HONESTY of atheism.

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas." - Rupertus Meldenius (1627)
("In Essentials Unity, In Non-Essentials Liberty, In All Things Charity")

Most claiming to be Christians seem unwilling to grant others either "liberty" or "charity" ... merely demanding "unity" to their flavor of truth!
I'm sure it has, I'm not arguing with you. And I surely hope you don't go back to being an Atheist if you ever were one. I hope you meant an unbeliever. But I guess they go hand in hand.

I'm sure it has, I'm not arguing with you. And I surely hope you don't go back to being an Atheist if you ever were one. I hope you meant an unbeliever. But I guess they go hand in hand.

There is an expression "You can't un-ring a bell".
God choosing to save an atheist is like "ringing a bell" ... it cannot be "un-rung". I could choose to hate God (theoretically), but having met God I cannot return to believing that He does not exist.

Just for the record, YES, I was once an atheist ... technically, what I once believed and lived out was better described as "Nihilism" (Nihilism is a philosophy that rejects values and the valuation society places on people, objects, and life, and instead states that everything is meaningless.) ... God changed that.

The advantage of Atheism/Nihilism over "religion" is that atheists, as a rule, are searching for truth and merely ignorant of "metaphysical" realities because of personal bias for the empirical; while the "Religious" are typically zealously dogmatic in their proselytizing (you must believe exactly what I believe ... or else).

I miss the HONESTY while now embracing the TRUTH.

There is an expression "You can't un-ring a bell".
God choosing to save an atheist is like "ringing a bell" ... it cannot be "un-rung". I could choose to hate God (theoretically), but having met God I cannot return to believing that He does not exist.

Just for the record, YES, I was once an atheist ... technically, what I once believed and lived out was better described as "Nihilism" (Nihilism is a philosophy that rejects values and the valuation society places on people, objects, and life, and instead states that everything is meaningless.) ... God changed that.

The advantage of Atheism/Nihilism over "religion" is that atheists, as a rule, are searching for truth and merely ignorant of "metaphysical" realities because of personal bias for the empirical; while the "Religious" are typically zealously dogmatic in their proselytizing (you must believe exactly what I believe ... or else).

I miss the HONESTY while now embracing the TRUTH.
Thanks for explaining it to us.

Back
Top Bottom