When are believers in Christ ?

Desire and purpose have to be aligned otherwise you're talking about a conflicted being. That explains how the calvinist god is a conflicted god that does not know whether he's coming or going. 🤪

As for purpose, the Cross was purposed so that whoever actively come to faith (God's desire) he will be saved. See John 3:16.

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
No they don't. Unsupported premise.

Try answering the question. Is it God's purpose to save the whole world?

How so? You don't even explain. That's because you've been programmed to accept and harbor conflicting "truths" and not even bat an eye. 🤪

If John 3:16 is not good enough for you and you want beyond-Biblical man-made answers then that's on you, buddy. ;)
I don't have to explain anything. LOL It's your assertion. Prove it

So I take it your answer is yes?

I don't have to explain anything. LOL It's your assertion. Prove it
Of course you did not say anything against what I wrote because you can't. Obviously, desire and purpose have to be aligned otherwise you're talking about a conflicted being. That explains how the calvinist god is a conflicted god that does not know whether he's coming or going. I see you are at a total lose to offer any counterargument.
So I take it your answer is yes?
Yes to what?

Of course you did not say anything against what I wrote because you can't. Obviously, desire and purpose have to be aligned otherwise you're talking about a conflicted being. That explains how the calvinist god is a conflicted god that does not know whether he's coming or going. I see you are at a total lose to offer any counterargument.

Yes to what?
Repeating your false premise is not proving it.

Yes to God's purpose is to save the whole world?

No one said anything about faith. You did better on the sidelines.

It does say belief and repentance are granted by God.
Never once to an unbeliever does it ever say belief (faith ) is given .

Another made up false doctrine from a Calvinist

Never once to an unbeliever does it ever say belief (faith ) is given .

Another made up false doctrine from a Calvinist
It does say belief and repentance are given to you.

Paul also asks. "What do you have that you have not recieved"?

Would faith be your answer?

It does say belief and repentance are given to you.

Paul also asks. "What do you have that you have not recieved"?

Would faith be your answer?
nope thats only for those who are already believers and followers of God.

Your question is answered from the text. BELIEVERS, not unbelievers,

Try reading and believing Gods word in its context. You are proof-texting, eisegesis.

A text without the context is a pretext for a proof-text.

Next.......

hope this helps !!!

nope thats only for those who are already believers and followers of God.

Your question is answered from the text. BELIEVERS, not unbelievers,

Try reading and believing Gods word in its context. You are proof-texting, eisegesis.

A text without the context is a pretext for a proof-text.

Next.......

hope this helps !!!
So what does a believer have that he did not recieve from God? LOL

Faith?

So what does a believer have that he did not recieve from God? LOL

Faith?
yep there is a different type of faith given to a believers via the Holy Spirit when God is obeyed. Its called faithfulness which is a fruit of the Spirit. There is also the gift of faith that is used within the body of Christ listed in the spiritual gifts.

Your questions reveal the lack of knowledge and understanding of Gods word.

The things of the spirit are foolishness to the carnal mind, the natural man.

hope this helps !!!

yep there is a different type of faith given to a believers via the Holy Spirit when God is obeyed. Its called faithfulness which is a fruit of the Spirit. There is also the gift of faith that is used within the body of Christ listed in the spiritual gifts.

Your questions reveal the lack of knowledge and understanding of Gods word.

The things of the spirit are foolishness to the carnal mind, the natural man.

hope this helps !!!
A different type of faith? What are the type of faiths?

So as a believer you were given faith?

Your answers, or lack thereof, show a lack of knowledge and understanding of God's word.

A different type of faith? What are the type of faiths?

So as a believer you were given faith?

Your answers, or lack thereof, show a lack of knowledge and understanding of God's word.
Believers in both cases below like I have already pointed out. You are denying Gods clear teaching below on faith.

Romans 12 is the context of the gifts for the body of believers.

Romans 12
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

Galatians is the fruit of the spirit only believers can obtain via the Holy Spirit producing it.

Galatians 5
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Ephesians 4:7- But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.

conclusion: faith is given to believers, not unbelievers.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:
Believers in both cases below like I have already pointed out. You are denying Gods clear teaching below on faith.

Romans 12 is the context of the gifts for the body of believers.

Romans 12
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

Galatians is the fruit of the spirit only believers can obtain via the Holy Spirit producing it.

Galatians 5
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Ephesians 4:7- But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.

conclusion: faith is given to believers, not unbelievers.

hope this helps !!!

So you have believers who have no faith? LOL Your granted belief then given faith? In that order?

So in the end faith is a gift of God then.

Your making a mess for yourself

So you have believers who have no faith? LOL Your granted belief then given faith? In that order?

So in the end faith is a gift of God then.

Your making a mess for yourself
nice bait n switch.

you are living proof I'm correct.

are you faithful 24/7 ?

nuff said thanks for proving I'm correct. 🤣

nice bait n switch.

you are living proof I'm correct.

are you faithful 24/7 ?

nuff said thanks for proving I'm correct. 🤣
No answers know it all?

What are the different types of faith?

Actually I am correct. You admitted faith is given to you, a gift of God.

Great job

No answers know it all?

What are the different types of faith?

Actually I am correct. You admitted faith is given to you, a gift of God.

Great job
I gave you an answer and I’m 100% correct. It’s not my fault you are dodging and avoiding the issue.

I gave you an answer and I’m 100% correct. It’s not my fault you are dodging and avoiding the issue.
You are 100% correct. Faith is given to you, it is a gift. I agree.

Now, those different types of faith you still have not spelled out and as usual are dodging the question.

You are 100% correct. Faith is given to you, it is a gift. I agree.

Now, those different types of faith you still have not spelled out and as usual are dodging the question.
Yes I quoted the scriptures stating exactly what they mean. Your unbelief is showing. I’m reminded of doubting Thomas at this point in our dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom