The Uncreated Word of God (Jesus) is God.

101G beleves that the Holy Spirit = Jesus. That is the heresy of Modalism. Sorry, we do not believe in that heresy.
so, TRUTH by your standards is heresy? let's see.
First let's set the stage, OT. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Counsellor, here is
H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v.
1. to advise.
2. (reflexively) to deliberate or resolve
[a primitive root]
KJV: advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take) counsel(-lor), determine, devise, guide, purpose.
[?]

to advise (well), Another word for to offer advice is to "TEACH" well. 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."

another Word for advise is To offer a recommendation is advocate. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" and Advocate in Greek is, G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

WHAT! an intercessor.... and a "Comforter?". intercessor, Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

and u do know what and who the "COMFORTER" is ... right. this is just too easy.

101G.

Last edited:
101G asked for person, not Titles, but the person.. so, One Person who is TRUTH? Yes or No.

101G
the FATHER is a Person
the SON is a Person
the HOLY SPIRIT is a Person

THEY are ELOHIM = "Let US make man in OUR Image according to OUR Likeness."

101G beleves that the Holy Spirit = Jesus. That is the heresy of Modalism. Sorry, we do not believe in that heresy.

Here is something to think about and consider...

Humans are 'soul.'
In contrast..
Angels are 'spirit.'

Jesus is fully man and fully God.
Jesus fully soul + fully Deity in union.

Yet?

The Holy Spirit is fully spirit and fully God.

The question I have about the Holy Spirit?

What is that 'spirit' that is in union with Deity?

101G asked for person, not Titles, but the person.. so, One Person who is TRUTH? Yes or No.

101G

Jesus says to him.. “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me... John 14:6​

If its one person? The Father can not be the truth. The Holy Spirit can not be the truth.

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (all three) are the Truth!

All three are God.

Humans are 'soul.'
In contrast..
Angels are 'spirit.'

Yet?

The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person who has 100% Divine Nature and therefore can be called God, just like God the Father.

the FATHER is a Person
the SON is a Person
the HOLY SPIRIT is a Person

THEY are ELOHIM = "Let US make man in OUR Image according to OUR Likeness."
ERROR, Father is a Title. as well as Son, and Holy Spirit which is a Epithet of God.

now to prove 101G's point. Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;" Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"

so David, is
A. him which is, and which was, and which is to come (your Father?)

B. the seven Spirits (your Holy Ghost?)

C. And from Jesus Christ (the Son?)

ARE THESE THREE TITLES ABOVE,"PERSONS", THAT YOU SPEAK OF? if 101G label those title in ERROR, please make any changes as U desire...

looking to hear from you.

101G.

Jesus says to him.. “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me... John 14:6​

If its one person? The Father can not be the truth. The Holy Spirit can not be the truth.

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (all three) are the Truth!

All three are God.
it's one person who hold two titles in the ECHAD..... LOL, Oh Dear. note is not the Father, who is the LORD, "LIFE?". let's check the record. Proverbs 8:35 "For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD." well the Lord Jesus is the, the, the, LIFE. yes the, one LIFE... ETERNAL.... (smile). now using you flawed example above the Father and the Son cannot be two separate persons.... (smile). unless there are two eternal LIFE..... LOL, LOL, LOL, ... Oh my.

as said, you need to demand a REFUND from your school of Theology.

101G.

so, TRUTH by your standards is heresy? let's see.
First let's set the stage, OT. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Counsellor, here is
H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v.
1. to advise.
2. (reflexively) to deliberate or resolve
[a primitive root]
KJV: advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take) counsel(-lor), determine, devise, guide, purpose.
[?]

to advise (well), Another word for to offer advice is to "TEACH" well. 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."

another Word for advise is To offer a recommendation is advocate. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" and Advocate in Greek is, G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

WHAT! an intercessor.... and a "Comforter?". intercessor, Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

and u do know what and who the "COMFORTER" is ... right. this is just too easy.

101G.
So what? Just because they have the same title you say that they are the same person? Then everyone who is titled President across all countries are the same person according to your logic. Your modalism has just crashed and burned. Back to the drawing board for you.

So what? Just because they have the same title you say that they are the same person?
Another ERROR of the Day..... They? lol, lol, lol... even the JW is not this BRAINWASHED. listen ... as an ex-American president once said, "READ MY LIPS", IT'S ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE ECHAD OF THE EQUAL "SHARE" OF ONESELF.

if U are still in IGNORANCE of the ECHAD, don't reply.... (smile).

101G.

Humans are 'soul.'
In contrast..
Angels are 'spirit.'

Yet?

"God is Spirit, and they that worship HIM must worship in Spirit and in Truth"

John ch4
The woman said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet. 20Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship.”

21Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Another ERROR of the Day..... They? lol, lol, lol... even the JW is not this BRAINWASHED. listen ... as an ex-American president once said, "READ MY LIPS", IT'S ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE ECHAD OF THE EQUAL "SHARE" OF ONESELF.

if U are still in IGNORANCE of the ECHAD, don't reply.... (smile).

101G..

Right now you are living next door with the JWs.

The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person who has 100% Divine Nature and therefore can be called God, just like God the Father.

The following took me a while to mentally stabilize after being first shown the following.

What makes the Father (who spirit in essence) different from the Holy Spirit?
After all? Both are "spirit."

Answer?

Jesus is being two natures in union.
Deity and humanity in union = God (Deity) and soul (humanity).

Now, what about the Holy Spirit?

The Holy Spirit also has two natures in union.
But, not humanity and Deity like the Son.
The two natures of the Holy Spirit are angel's spirit and Deity in union!

Man is a soul.
Angel is a spirit.

The Holy Spirit is a perfect angel's spirit and Deity in union! (like the Son being two natures)

That is what makes the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit different, but all being ultimately the same God.

Jesus stood before men, and declared to them... "To see me is to see the Father."

And, the Angel of Jehovah to the angels (before man was created)... declared to the elect angels?

"To see me is to see the Father! "

For the Angel of Jehovah was the Holy Spirit being God in angelic bodily form to the angels (like Jesus God in bodily form to men)

grace and peace .........

both are Spirit? there is ONLY one Spirit, not two... lol, Oh my, my, my

101G

Physician..... heal thyself.

"Where there is Knowledge, Stay not Ignorant"

:coffee::coffee::coffee:............ angels are spirit and they are not God!

The following took me a while to mentally stabilize after being first shown the following.

What makes the Father (who spirit in essence) different from the Holy Spirit?
After all? Both are "spirit."

Answer?

Jesus is being two natures in union.
Deity and humanity in union = God (Deity) and soul (humanity).

Now, what about the Holy Spirit?

The Holy Spirit also has two natures in union.
But, not humanity and Deity like the Son.
The two natures of the Holy Spirit are angel's spirit and Deity in union!

Man is a soul.
Angel is a spirit.

The Holy Spirit is a perfect angel's spirit and Deity in union! (like the Son being two natures)

That is what makes the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit different, but all being ultimately the same God.

Jesus stood before men, and declared to them... "To see me is to see the Father."

And, the Angel of Jehovah to the angels (before man was created)... declared to the elect angels?

"To see me is to see the Father! "

For the Angel of Jehovah was the Holy Spirit being God in angelic bodily form to the angels (like Jesus God in bodily form to men)

grace and peace .........
The Holy Spirit is a Spirit that is uncreated. Its Spirit radiates a Divine Uncreated Light that was experienced by three Apostles during Christ's Transfiguration. As Christians we are temples of the Holy Spirit.

Angels on the other hand embody a spirit that is created. The only people who are temples of angels are possessed people.

Back
Top Bottom