The "hearing" game that Calvinists play

Since Grace is unmerited, it demands equal application to all human beings.

Claiming you have experienced the Grace of God while claiming not everyone experiences the Grace of God is just ridiculous nonsense from you.
Then its no more grace, you make it obligated. You saying God owes Grace

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men

1 John 2:2
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

2 Timothy 1:10
And now He has revealed this grace through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has abolished death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the gospel,

Titus 3:4
But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared

Hope this helps !!!

Last edited:
Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men

1 John 2:2
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

2 Timothy 1:10
And now He has revealed this grace through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has abolished death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the gospel,

Titus 3:4
But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared

Hope this helps !!!

I see you reject scripture, duly noted. Those passages expose the errors in your man-made theology developed by Calvin.

Gods grace is for all mankind s the scriptures declare, not just the frozen chosen.

I see you reject scripture, duly noted. Those passages expose the errors in your man-made theology developed by Calvin.

Gods grace is for all mankind s the scriptures declare, not just the frozen chosen.

Faith is implied, for the believer first and foremost walks by Faith which is commanded. Ezk 36

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Believers receive the spirit

Galatians 3:2 (NASB 2020) — 2 This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?

Galatians 3:5 (NASB 2020) — 5 So then, does He who provides you with the Spirit and works miracles among you, do it by works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?

Galatians 3:14 (NASB 2020) — 14 in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham would come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

John 7:38–39 (NASB 2020) — 38 The one who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’ ” 39 But this He said in reference to the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

unbelievers do not

John 14:16–17 (NASB 2020) — 16 “I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, so that He may be with you forever; 17 the Helper is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him; but you know Him because He remains with you and will be in you.

Read it again. You're not actually dealing with what I said. You're ignoring it.

You're the one claiming Grace and then denying it with claims that "God" does everything for you alone.
If God owes all mankind grace since He gives it to only some, you make Grace an obligation, thats not Grace. Does God owe Mercy to all mankind ? Rom 9 15

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

If God owes all mankind grace since He gives it to only some, you make Grace an obligation, thats not Grace. Does God owe Mercy to all mankind ? Rom 9 15

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

You're ignoring the fact that you believe God owes you Grace. You believe God is obligated to save you.

You're deflecting. The problem is with you. If God owes Grace to anyone, God owes it to everyone.

No. I don't believe God owes ANYONE... ANYTHING.

You're the one that believes God owes YOU.

You're ignoring the fact that you believe God owes you Grace. You believe God is obligated to save you.

You're deflecting. The problem is with you. If God owes Grace to anyone, God owes it to everyone.

Seems like you just converted to monergism.

If God owes all mankind grace since He gives it to only some, you make Grace an obligation, thats not Grace. Does God owe Mercy to all mankind ?

If God owes all mankind grace since He gives it to only some, you make Grace an obligation, thats not Grace. Does God owe Mercy to all mankind ?

My argument was based upon your words. Your words are illogical. You claim Grace for yourself and deny it others. If you're due Grace then all of humanity is due Grace.

My theology doesn't owe God anything but Praise for His Benevolence.

My argument was based upon your words. Your words are illogical. You claim Grace for yourself and deny it others. If you're due Grace then all of humanity is due Grace.

My theology doesn't owe God anything but Praise for His Benevolence.

You just keep repeating the same "non answer". I have repeatedly tried to get you to understand the difference in what I've said and what you insist I'm saying.

YOU are the one that requires Grace from God. Not me. God doesn't owe me anything. Nothing. Zero

Back
Top Bottom