The continued spread of the Arian Heresy (that Jesus is not God) in JW and Unitarian Churches.

Functional subjection does not necessitate ontological inferiority (Luke 2:51; Ephesians 5:24).
Let's see if Unitarians can understand the difference between function and nature. Or will their anti-Bible presuppositions flood their minds and once again blind unitarians to Biblical reality?

Functional subjection does not necessitate ontological inferiority
Adding to God’s word. Jesus said God is greater than he is; mentioning no type of equality, functional subjection or ontological equality.

You are taking Christ’s own words of being inferior to mean equal. Wow!

Adding to God’s word.

Denying God's word.

Jesus said God is greater than he is;

Something I never denied.

mentioning no type of equality, functional subjection or ontological equality.

You are taking Christ’s own words of being inferior to mean equal. Wow!

Go ahead and provide an example that the Father receives prayer or worship that the Son does not receive in equality elsewhere.

But yet you dodged this from my previous post:
Go ahead and provide an example that the Father receives prayer or worship that the Son does not receive in equality elsewhere.

Very telling.
I’m not dodging anything! This notion of receiving prayer is an invention by you. A back door way to rationalize violating the 1C, there is only one true God, whose name is YHWH that we relate to as Father.

Yabut what about receiving prayer?

Head on would not be reading into text THEN use tortured logic. Here is an example of straight on.
P1. Jesus is the son of God. Mark 1:1
P2. No one is their own parent.
C. Jesus is not God.

Dodge.

Your logic is just as convoluted as the following Conclusion:
P1. God sees not as man sees because God alone fully knows the hearts of all (1 Kings 8:39; 1 Samuel 16:7).
P2. Jesus fully knows the hearts of all (John 2:24-25; Acts 1:24; 1 Corinthians 4:5; Revelation 2:23).
C. Therefore, Jesus is God and He is not a man.

Premise 1 and 2 are correct, but the Conclusion is wrong because it fails to take into account the humanity of Jesus.

Your false doctrine fails to take into account the Deity of the Lord Jesus.

Everyone in any position of authority is the proper recipient of prayer. It doesn’t make them YHWH incarnate.
The prayer Jesus receives isn't just like a servant to a king... its from the king himself. I think Jesus accepts worship from angels but need to find the scripture ref

Your logic is just as convoluted as the following Conclusion:

Wow! I was thinking you were on to something until I realized you are dissing your own argument as convoluted.

Premise 1 and 2 are correct, but the Conclusion is wrong because it fails to take into account the humanity of Jesus.

At first, when I read this I thought you were talking about your own syllogism. Then I suspected by ‘the’ you are referring to the syllogism I presented as an example of head on.

Your false doctrine fails to take into account the Deity of the Lord Jesus.
Circular Reasoning. You are assuming as true what you are attempting to prove.

To give credit to what you claimed was convoluted, 1 Kings 8:39 is compelling - based on some translations.

Let me ask you this. Scripture comes right out and says YHWH is God almighty. It also comes right out and says Jesus is the son of God. So, my question is, IF Jesus is God incarnate - violating the 1C, Sh’ma, and Ex 3:15 - why doesn’t Scripture come right out, and say these verses are superseded by the trinity doctrine, that Jesus is YHWH incarnate at the very same time the Holy Spirit is ALSO YHWH but not incarnated, etc?

Back
Top Bottom