Refuting effectually caused faith

1 peter verse doesn't mention it just admit you made a mistake by quoting a verse that has nothing to do with faith and it doesn't even mention faith.
They obeyed the Truth through the Spirit, same thing 1 Pet 1:22

22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Obeying the Truth is obeying the Gospel Rom 10:16

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Faith is the Fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22; 1 Pet 1:22
The fruit of the Spirit is for those that have the Spirit. Not unbelievers

John 14:16–17 (NASB 2020) — 16 “I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, so that He may be with you forever; 17 the Helper is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him; but you know Him because He remains with you and will be in you.

but lets give a little context

1 Peter 1:22 (NASB 2020) — 22 Since you have purified your souls in obedience to the truth for a sincere love of the brothers and sisters, fervently love one another from the heart,

It is not referring to unbelievers believing the gospel

The fruit of the Spirit is for those that have the Spirit. Not unbelievers

John 14:16–17 (NASB 2020) — 16 “I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, so that He may be with you forever; 17 the Helper is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him; but you know Him because He remains with you and will be in you.

but lets give a little context

1 Peter 1:22 (NASB 2020) — 22 Since you have purified your souls in obedience to the truth for a sincere love of the brothers and sisters, fervently love one another from the heart,

It is not referring to unbelievers believing the gospel
Again Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22; 1 Pet 1:22

Again Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22; 1 Pet 1:22
Unbelievers do not have the fruit of the Spirit

Hello

John 15:4–5 (ESV) — 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

Hello

John 15:4–5 (ESV) — 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
Again Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22 the natural man doesnt have faith, hes in the flesh and cant please God

Again Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22 the natural man doesnt have faith, hes in the flesh and cant please God
you keep repeating yourself and ignoring scripture

Hello

If you are not in Christ by the indwelling Spirit through faith you cannot bear fruit.

you keep repeating yourself and ignoring scripture

Hello

If you are not in Christ by the indwelling Spirit through faith you cannot bear fruit.
Right, Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22 1 Pet 1:22 its not in the natural man in the flesh

Right, Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22 1 Pet 1:22 its not in the natural man in the flesh
still ignoring scripture

unbelievers do not have the Spirit or the fruit of the Spirit

You keep repeating yourself and ignoring scripture

still ignoring scripture

Im presenting scripture 1 Pet 1:22; Gal 5:22 Faith is the fruit of the Spirit

So do you believe as a Calvinist it is the will of God for everyone of humanity to obey the gospel?
The Gospel is for the obedience of the elect. 1 Pet 1:22 is in reference to the Elect see 1 Pet 1:2

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied

The Gospel is for the obedience of the elect. 1 Pet 1:22 is in reference to the Elect see 1 Pet 1:2

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied
So you do not believe it is the will of God for all men to obey the gospel. So why then do you Calvinists feel one should be punished for not obeying it?

Im presenting scripture 1 Pet 1:22; Gal 5:22 Faith is the fruit of the Spirit
mere repetition while ignoring the facts

Back
Top Bottom