Just because a gentile becomes Born-Again......

Yes, I see that, but God doesn't say they are IN covenant, only that they are not strangers to the covenant which means they are "near" and can refer to receiving the "blessings of covenant" without being IN covenant. This also occurred with Abraham's household in Genesis 17. These individuals were circumcised but God doesn't say their circumcision means they are IN covenant because God is clear and He says several times that His covenant is between "God," "thee" (Abraham), and "his seed" and the stranger, servant, even the sojourner that stayed with Abraham. Take notice:
Are you seriously going to claim they were no longer strangers, no longer separated from it but do not receive the benefits of the covenant

First of all The Abrahamic covenant promised blessing to all the nation which were not set aside by the siniatic covenant

and the Gentiles clearly received from the new covenant made with the house of Israel

Jeremiah 31:31–33 (KJV 1900) — 31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, That I will make a new covenant With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers In the day that I took them by the hand To bring them out of the land of Egypt; Which my covenant they brake, Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, And write it in their hearts; And will be their God, And they shall be my people.

Galatians 3:14 (KJV 1900) — 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Romans 9:24–27 (KJV 1900) — 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? 25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. 26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God. 27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Only a pagan god creates sinful/evil things. Only a pagan god is the source of evil. May you and your pagan god be happy with each other.
Not true. Anything and anyone not God are sinful and evil. There is only ONE God, there is NONE like Him, and He gives His glory to NO ONE. This leaves creation sinful and evil. And as the prophet Isaiah said the above he also said this straight for the Lord's mouth:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west,
That there is none beside me.
I am the LORD, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness:
I make peace, and create evil:
I the LORD do all these things.
Isaiah 45:6–7.

And looking at the creation narrative in Genesis we find God creating darkness by virtue of His destroying the creation He created and later in the creation of the sun and other suns/stars that give light and cast shadows of darkness. But Isaiah also says the Lord creates evil which is the word for moral evil, and this was the result of creating a sinful man and woman. That's the only way He can create them because there is only ONE God, there is NONE like Him, and He gives His glory (holiness, sinlessness, righteousness) to NO ONE.

Now Scripture also says wickedness comes from the wicked which is the same as sin comes from sinner. That's why Adam and the woman sinned again. But their eating of the tree was not their first sin. Both of them added to God's Word and showed themselves as sinners BEFORE sinning again and eating from the forbidden tree.

Adding to God's Word is a sin. Many on many Christian sites do that and they are unrepentant. So, all these sins being stored up in the wrath of God to soon come upon Gentile believers and they shall not escape. But for the purposes of this thread Adam and the woman were sinners before they ate from the forbidden tree.

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

Their sin:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen. 3:2–3.

God did not say they couldn't touch it. He gave the command to Adam who gave the instruction to the woman. Now, you say, he could have given the exact command he received of God, but I doubt God would marry them as unequally yoked, that is, the man not sinful but the woman was sinful by adding to God's Word before she sinned [again] and ate from the tree. But we come back to what the Lord said about Himself:

Then there's this:

13 As saith the proverb of the ancients, Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked: 1 Sam. 24:12–13.

The Samuel prophecies were written around 1000 B.C. so, to them the "ancients" can come from the first generations of births or even the Garden itself. Either way you want to look at it, sinlessness, holiness, and righteousness are the personal glories of God. He is set apart from His creation. And since God cannot copy or reduplicate any aspect of His glory into sinful, material matter like clay/Adam, then the only way the first man and woman and every birth following is they were created sinful and every birth between these two sinners are born sinful and sinners as well. Their children were born "after their kind" and their kind Scripture teaches - although others want to reject God's Word to maintain their pet theories - is that their wickedness proceedeth from their wickedness.

God is the Author of all that comes into being in His creation. From darkness in the creation of a shining star casting a shadow of darkness to the creation of a sinful man and woman.

There is only ONE God.
There is NONE like Him.
He gives His glory to NO ONE.

Not true. Anything and anyone not God are sinful and evil. There is only ONE God, there is NONE like Him, and He gives His glory to NO ONE. This leaves creation sinful and evil. And as the prophet Isaiah said the above he also said this straight for the Lord's mouth:

other translations

Isaiah 45:7 (ESV) — 7 I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Isaiah 45:7 (LSB) — 7 The One forming light and creating darkness, Producing peace and creating calamity; I am Yahweh who does all these.

Isaiah 45:7 (NIV) — 7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Isaiah 45:7 (UASV) — 7 I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I, Jehovah, am doing all these things.

Isaiah 45:7 (NASB 2020) — 7 The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating disaster; I am the LORD who does all these things.

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself with your dirt poor understanding of English? The word you in Gal 5:2 and Gal 6:13 clearly demonstrates that Paul is directly addressing those who are uncircumcised. They are his audience. Do you understand English?

2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing

13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

Hence, Paul is warning Gentiles against Judaizers like you. In your case, you are judaizing Ethnic Cleansing.
There were circumcised Gentile proselytes who committed themselves and their family to obedience to God's Torah. These were citizens of Israel but because they were Gentile could not be in the Abrahamic Covenants or any of the Hebrew covenants because the Abrahamic Covenant is between God, Abram the Hebrew, and Abram's seed (Hebrew offspring.) And Abraham had Isaac, and Isaac had Jacob, and Jacob had twelve sons. Abraham also had Ishmael who also had twelve sons. Then there's Esau who is twin of Jacob and Abraham's grandkids. One, big, Hebrew family in covenant with God.

Then there's uncircumcised Gentile God-Fearers. They committed everything to God even to obedience to God's Torah except they were not circumcised. These two groups would be the first Gentiles to hear the testimony about Jesus and be saved through the Holy Spirit. These two groups would not be in covenant, but they would have joined themselves to the commonwealth of Israel as citizens. But because they are NOT Abraham's seed would not be in the covenant that bears his name. They wouldn't even be considered as Jews or as Hebrew. Jews were smarter than that. They knew their Scripture.

All the disciples and Christ Himself were Judaizers. Christ taught God's Torah and commanded obedience to it. The disciples and every Hebrew/Jew that became born again continued in God's Torah and God was pleased. Because obedience to God's commandments is pleasing in His sight. Even Saul, after meeting Jesus on the Damascene road continued to obey the Torah and he was an exemplary model for others to emulate. He didn't stop being a rabbi, he was an obedient rabbi, a Hebrew of Hebrews, and a Pharisee and in the Law blameless (justified.)

My proof, of course comes from the Word of God.

First, Jesus was a Judaizer. He not only taught the Torah as a Rabbi but He directed and instructed others to be obedient to His Torah:

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
Lk 10:25–28.

The disciples were also Judaizers because they were taught the Torah directly from Jesus and Jesus commanded them that is "If you love me obey my commandments."

Then there are Jews that became born again and Saul, too, who were obedient to God's Torah even after they were converted and born-again:

17 And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly.
18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.
19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come.
23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them;
24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
Acts 21:17–24.

It was a natural thing to do. God never taught that once a person becomes converted and Christ-follower to disobey or not obey His Torah. That is a great sin to disobey God's Torah for they are His commands to His people so they may know how to worship and treat God, and how to live and treat their tribal brethren. But for 1900 years Gentiles sin against God by teaching not to obey God and His Christ, to NOT obey His commandments. And they will account for this sin and sins.

other translations

Isaiah 45:7 (ESV) — 7 I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

Isaiah 45:7 (LSB) — 7 The One forming light and creating darkness, Producing peace and creating calamity; I am Yahweh who does all these.

Isaiah 45:7 (NIV) — 7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Isaiah 45:7 (UASV) — 7 I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I, Jehovah, am doing all these things.

Isaiah 45:7 (NASB 2020) — 7 The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating disaster; I am the LORD who does all these things.
Correct. Calamity is not always equal to evil. It's back to the drawing board for that Nihilistic clan.

Of course Paul had copies but he chose verses directly from the Septuagint to write His Epistles. Your favorite Apostle preferred the Septuagint. That's why he's your model Apostle and you are his model student. :ROFLMAO:

The New Covenant is the Blood of Christ (Matt 26:28) with which Gentiles are now brought near to everything mentioned in Eph 2:12.

(Eph 2:12-13) and that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world.
But now in Christ Jesus you who were once afar off are made near by the blood of Christ.

Stop bearing false witness against the word of God.

God did not have a hard time when he elected many Hellenized Diaspora Jews for that exact role. Read 1 Pet 1:1-2.

1Pe 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the elect sojourners of the Dispersion of Pontus, of Galatia, of Cappadocia, of Asia, and of Bithynia,
1Pe 1:2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, to obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ. May grace and peace be multiplied to you.

Christ's Blood is the New Covenant which includes Gentiles also as Eph 2:12-13 clearly proves. Why don't you believe the word of God?
There is NOTHING is Scripture that teaches Gentiles (non-Hebrews) are in the Abrahamic, Mosaic, and the New Covenant.
God made no covenant with Gentiles. Salvation is OF THE JEWS and because their cup runneth over God saves Gentiles WITHOUT a covenant. But it is the same Torah that God will use when He judges Gentiles. And the Torah will be the Law of the Land during the Millennium. Gentiles will also be commanded to 'go up' to Jerusalem during the Millennium and obey and observe the Feast of Tabernacles which is one of the three major feasts in the Law.

There were circumcised Gentile proselytes who committed themselves and their family to obedience to God's Torah.
Why would your imaginary Proselytes need to be recircumcized? Was the operation not done right the first time? More wacky logic from you. 🤪

2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing

13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but
they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

Paul is warning Gentiles against Judaizers like you. In your case, you are judaizing Ethnic Cleansing.

Correct. Calamity is not always equate to evil. It's back to the drawing board for that Nihilistic clan.
The word "evil" is defined as a moral evil, and although there are calamities that are moral in nature, a calamity itself does not possess any moral essence. The word applies to moral evil in man, not to situations for the definition of the word does not allow it.
I set down my chalk.

The word "evil" is defined as a moral evil, and although there are calamities that are moral in nature, a calamity itself does not possess any moral essence. The word applies to moral evil in man, not to situations for the definition of the word does not allow it.
I set down my chalk.
As I said before, calamity does not always equate to evil. You fail again to slander God as evil. God always prevails.

Why would your imaginary Proselytes need to be recircumcized? Was the operation not done right the first time? 🤪

13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but
they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

Paul is warning Gentiles against Judaizers like you. In your case, you are judaizing Ethnic Cleansing.
Roman, Barbarian, Greek Gentiles, your everyday uncircumcised, non-covenant, non-allied with Israel and the Jews were enemies of the Jews and the Jews hated these Gentiles. But proselytes and God-Fearers were proven citizens of Israel and proven as obedient to God's Torah. It was the uncircumcised allied Gentile God-Fearers that is in view here. These were the ones closest to the Jewish people and within their ranks were the ones who were persuaded to be circumcised or they were not or could not be saved. Something I understand when I see the word "Gentile."

After the destruction of the Temple Gentile Christians saw this as God casting away His people and that Gentiles replaced Israel, whom they had bias against even after being born again. They had no Scriptures, and they mistranslated the Hebrew Scriptures with a Gentile mindset that came from heathenistic and paganistic origins.
True, biblical Christianity ius connected to God's Torah for it is the Torah Christ fulfilled and the Torah that is used by God to instruct in righteousness. Otherwise, if Gentiles do not obey God's Torah, then they are being led by their own understanding in the vanity of their mind.

There is NOTHING is Scripture that teaches Gentiles (non-Hebrews) are in the Abrahamic, Mosaic, and the New Covenant.
God made no covenant with Gentiles. Salvation is OF THE JEWS and because their cup runneth over God saves Gentiles WITHOUT a covenant. But it is the same Torah that God will use when He judges Gentiles. And the Torah will be the Law of the Land during the Millennium. Gentiles will also be commanded to 'go up' to Jerusalem during the Millennium and obey and observe the Feast of Tabernacles which is one of the three major feasts in the Law.
There is no millennium after Christs coming

Christ reigns until the resurrection at his coming

1 Corinthians 15:22–27 (ESV) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him.

There is resurrection of those who belong to Christ

and of the wicked

John 5:28–29 (ESV) — 28 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

The catching up of the living

1 Thessalonians 4:15–17 (ESV) — 15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

The destruction of this old earth and the ushering in of the New Earth

2 Peter 3:3–13 (ESV) — 3 knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. 4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, 6 and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. 7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. 8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! 13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Roman, Barbarian, Greek Gentiles, your everyday uncircumcised, non-covenant, non-allied with Israel and the Jews were enemies of the Jews and the Jews hated these Gentiles. But proselytes and God-Fearers were proven citizens of Israel and proven as obedient to God's Torah. It was the uncircumcised allied Gentile God-Fearers that is in view here. These were the ones closest to the Jewish people and within their ranks were the ones who were persuaded to be circumcised or they were not or could not be saved. Something I understand when I see the word "Gentile."

After the destruction of the Temple Gentile Christians saw this as God casting away His people and that Gentiles replaced Israel, whom they had bias against even after being born again. They had no Scriptures, and they mistranslated the Hebrew Scriptures with a Gentile mindset that came from heathenistic and paganistic origins.
True, biblical Christianity ius connected to God's Torah for it is the Torah Christ fulfilled and the Torah that is used by God to instruct in righteousness. Otherwise, if Gentiles do not obey God's Torah, then they are being led by their own understanding in the vanity of their mind.
Damn all logic, like why would your imaginary Proselytes need to be recircumcized. As long as you're convinced of your psychotic story that's the important thing, right? Let your Ethnic Cleansing Psychosis reign Supreme!

The Book of Hebrews digs even deeper into the question of Covenants.

Heb 7:22: by so much was Jesus made a surety of a better covenant.
Heb 8:6: But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by so much He is also the Mediator of a better covenant, which was built upon better promises.
Heb 8:13: In that He says, A new covenant, He has made the first one old. Now that which decays and becomes old is ready to vanish away.

May you and your "ready to vanish away", "decays" covenant be happy with each together. I'll stick with the "better" one.
As the song says, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

God's commands are eternal. Nothing not even His word vanishes as many Gentiles teach that God's Torah, the Torah Christ fulfilled is not to vanish away for to say the Torah is to vanish away is the same thing as saying the Holy Spirit vanished away for, He is the Law God promised to put in our inward parts. There's no other Law/Torah that Jeremiah is talking about.
So, meet the new Torah, same as the old Torah.
God's Word is eternal. Nothing of God vanishes away.

1 Corinthians 15:22–27 (ESV) — 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him.

and of the wicked

John 5:28–29 (ESV) — 28 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

1 Thessalonians 4:15–17 (ESV) — 15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

2 Peter 3:3–13 (ESV) — 3 knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. 4 They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, 6 and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. 7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. 8 But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! 13 But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
You are deeply entrenched in false Gentile theology. Have you tried relying on the Holy Spirit and a good translation, preferably the KJV and get your understanding from these two sources rather than give me the Gentile textbook answer, answers that do not line up with Scripture. It's been a loooong time since I've read commentaries. I found many contradictions of biblical doctrine in Gentile commentaries. I do it the way Saul did. Scripture, the Holy Spirit.
That's all.
Once Gentiles unmoored true, biblical Christianity of the Jews who are the Church and Bride of Christ and a spiritual Church Christ promised to build and did so beginning on Pentecost, then Gentiles created a new religion, one that has separated the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob from biblical Christianity.

You are deeply entrenched in false Gentile theology. Have you tried relying on the Holy Spirit and a good translation, preferably the KJV and get your understanding from these two sources rather than give me the Gentile textbook answer, answers that do not line up with Scripture. It's been a loooong time since I've read commentaries. I found many contradictions of biblical doctrine in Gentile commentaries. I do it the way Saul did. Scripture, the Holy Spirit.
That's all.
Once Gentiles unmoored true, biblical Christianity of the Jews who are the Church and Bride of Christ and a spiritual Church Christ promised to build and did so beginning on Pentecost, then Gentiles created a new religion, one that has separated the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob from biblical Christianity.
Um you addressed not a single argument.

So to claim it is false is completely gratuitous

and of the wicked

BTW the KJV reads no differently

As the song says, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

God's commands are eternal. Nothing not even His word vanishes as many Gentiles teach that God's Torah, the Torah Christ fulfilled is not to vanish away for to say the Torah is to vanish away is the same thing as saying the Holy Spirit vanished away for, He is the Law God promised to put in our inward parts. There's no other Law/Torah that Jeremiah is talking about.
So, meet the new Torah, same as the old Torah.
God's Word is eternal. Nothing of God vanishes away.
You just love to spit on and mock God's word, I see. When God's word tells you that the old covenant "decays" and is "ready to vanish away", you better believe it. Between your psychotic Ethnic Cleansing mind and the word of God, I choose to believe the word of God.

By the way, the consensus is that Paul, your favorite Apostle, is the one who wrote Hebrews. You'll be seeing nightmares of him in your sleep! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jesus said "all that believe in me"..

Calvin said....>"wrong Jesus....its all who you force to believe" Its "all who are pre-destined to be forced to believe"...

So Reader..., you get to decide who is the LIAR.

(Use your free will to decide", as that is on you.
The "free will" is in BONDAGE to sin. All God does as the stronger man is bind the strong man and sets free the one in bondage and there is only one place to go.
God.

Paul said that you need to purchase a New Testament and stop preaching your Cult's theology.

-
New International Version
Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring—not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

New Living Translation
So the promise is received by faith. It is given as a free gift. And we are all certain to receive it, whether or not we live according to the law of Moses, if we have faith like Abraham’s. For Abraham is the father of all who believe.

English Standard Version
That is why it depends on faith, in order that the promise may rest on grace and be guaranteed to all his offspring—not only to the adherent of the law but also to the one who shares the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,

Berean Standard Bible
Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may rest on grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring—not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

Berean Literal Bible
Therefore it is of faith, that it may be according to grace, for the promise to be sure to all the seed, not only to that of the Law, but also to that of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us of all--

King James Bible
Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

New King James Version
Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all

New American Standard Bible
For this reason it is by faith, in order that it may be in accordance with grace, so that the promise will be guaranteed to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,

NASB 1995
For this reason it is by faith, in order that it may be in accordance with grace, so that the promise will be guaranteed to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,

NASB 1977
For this reason it is by faith, that it might be in accordance with grace, in order that the promise may be certain to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,
That's great.
Now, apply those words to the Jewish Christians Saul was writing to and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Back
Top Bottom