Just because a gentile becomes Born-Again......

Gentiles that are born-again are joined to Christ, NOT any of the Hebrew Covenants and do you know why?
Because you are NOT Abraham's seed

Paul does not agree with you,..

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to ALL the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us ALL.

"All". all who are born again. = also.

This means that the Born again are "according to the Promise".

And that
means that Deut 8:18 is for the Child of God,.... for example.

Saul wrote to Jewish Christians at Ephesus. No Gentile would have the level of Hebrew history, culture, and religious knowledge necessary to understand what Saul was talking about. The first Gentiles converted to Christ were proselytes and God-Fearers. And once they were converted, along with Saul, remained obedience to God's Torah in their daily life.
The Septuagint became immediately the Bible of the Early Church until Paul's Epistles were added to it. Therefore, from the earliest times, all Christians had access to the wealth of information that the Septuagint contained. The Hellenized Jews did not hoard their knowledge like you would do. Stop projecting your hoarding personality on how the Early Church handled the Septuagint.

Saul wrote to Jewish Christians at Ephesus.
Only Jews would understand Saul's letter for he speaks/writes to Jews:

1 PAUL, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Gal. 1:1–10.

The "another gospel" Saul mentions is (a return) to Judaism.

And only a Jew would know and understand Saul's words here:

13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews’ religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: Gal. 1:12–13.
Notice he said "in the Jews' religion". He did not say "in your former religion". It was the Jew's religion, not your former religion. That clearly shows that Paul is addressing Gentiles.
The whole context of his letter is his experiences as a Jew in relation to other Jews, specifically, to Jewish Christians. He references the Law:

16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Gal. 2:15–16.

Jews would understand what he is talking about. Gentiles would not.
Paul is telling Gentiles not to fall for Judaizers, like you. It's the same thing this exact moment. We Gentiles should never fall for words coming from Ethnic Cleansing Judaizers like you.
Again Saul references the Law:

1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Gal. 3:1–2.

This whole letter is addressed to Jewish Christians for no Gentile would know anything about their Torah, or of Israel's Messiah, and the other subject matter brought into his letter to Jewish Christians. He doesn't discuss anything pertaining to Gentiles. Nada.
You have been infected by a Gentile theology that has excluded true, biblical Christianity which was founded by Christ on the day of Pentecost in which to begin building His Church Christ saved 3000 Jews. And Jews were added to Christ's Church daily by the thousands such as should be saved. True, biblical Christianity is Judaism Completed for Christ, Israel's Messiah fulfilled their Law and when a Jew was born again continued to obey God's Torah. Even Saul after meeting Jesus on the Damascus road continued in obeying God's Torah. And THAT is true, biblical Christianity.
You are so infected by your Judaizing Lust for Ethnic Cleansing that you cannot see what Paul is really warning everyone about in Galatians. Paul is strongly warning Gentiles not to fall for Judaizers, like you. It's the same thing this exact moment. We Gentiles should never fall for Ethnic Cleansing words being spewed out from Ethnic Cleansing Judaizers like you.

God is no respecter of person there is absolutely NO advantage in being a jew greek or what ever nationality you are. God looks at the heart . stop trying to peddle your false doctrine
Oh really? You the better read Genesis 12:3
It's still in force and is relevant. Your the "snake oil" salesman to the Gentiles when it comes to doctrine. All 5 covenants in the Tanakh are for the Jewish people. Funny I didn't see your third world nationally mentioned.

Oh really? You the better read Genesis 12:3
It's still in force and is relevant. Your the "snake oil" salesman to the Gentiles when it comes to doctrine. All 5 covenants in the Tanakh are for the Jewish people. Funny I didn't see your third world nationally mentioned.
were no longer under law but grace see ya i don't have time for heresy

The Septuagint became immediately the Bible of the Early Church until Paul's Epistles were added to it. Therefore, from the earliest times, all Christians had access to the wealth of information that the Septuagint contained. The Hellenized Jews did not hoard their knowledge like you would do. Stop projecting your hoarding personality on how the Early Church handled the Septuagint.

were no longer under law but grace see ya i don't have time for heresy
sounds like a Baptist heresy that's been going on for years.
So under your heresy I can sin and do anything evil all the time
and because of Adonai's grace I get a free "get out of Hell card"?
I'm afraid that's not how it works.

you make about as much since as our politicians ... are you 100% Jewish decent ..when i say i mean pure blood able to trace your linage to the point none of your ancestors ever married out side the jewish blood line? if not that makes you a gentile . i really Wish you would stop tooting your own horn . you sound as if your the only one saved the only one who knows scripture . your sounding as tinkling brass in other words your not making any sense
Gosh how do you spell "antisemitism"? No Jew is 100% Jewish blood, but that does not make them a Gentile.
Yeshua had 4 Gentile women in His lineage, But He is still a Jew. Jeremiah1five and I are both Jewish and Messianic.
Why are you trying to make us Gentiles? That is antisemitic. According to halakhah (Jewish Religious Law)
a Jew is a person who was born to a Jewish mother. Meanwhile, it is commonly accepted that the Bible traces
Jewishness genetically through the father. According to this theory, Jewishness came to be traced through the mother
at a time of historical turmoil when Jewish women were being sold as concubines to Gentiles, so there could be
a doubt whether a child's father was Jewish. However, one can make a case that even in the Bible Jewishness
depends on the mother. Some in the Reform movement have cut Gordian knot by accepting as a Jew anyone
with either parent Jewish.

sounds like a Baptist heresy that's been going on for years.
So under your heresy I can sin and do anything evil all the time
and because of Adonai's grace I get a free "get out of Hell card"?
I'm afraid that's not how it works.
You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not a proponent of the OSAS belief.

Paul does not agree with you,..

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to ALL the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us ALL.

"All". all who are born again. = also.

This means that the Born again are "according to the Promise".

And that
means that Deut 8:18 is for the Child of God,.... for example.
More falsehoods! Congratulations you just passed heresy101!

D'varim (Deuteronomy) 8:18
No, you are to remember Adonai your God, because it is he is giving who is giving you the power to get wealth,
in order to confirm his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is happening today.
Messianic Jewish Version.

Material wealth is included in the Hebrew word chayil. Chayil includes food, physical health, military ability,
business success and reputation.

So much for the Torah being obsolete. All the promises/covenants in the Tanakh are for Jews only and
they are still in force today.

Telling people want they want to hear, instead
they should be telling people what the need to hear.
They're part of the Anabaptist movement that broke away from virtually every tradition that the Apostles bequeathed to us. They created their own religion and their own church traditions based on their own rational thoughts and myths like OSAS.

They're part of the Anabaptist movement that broke away from virtually every tradition that the Apostles bequeathed to us. They created their own religion and their own church traditions based on their own rational thoughts and myths like OSAS.
Thanks for that info. I think I already knew that, but wasn't sure. I believe most if not all Baptists believe the OSAS. I think most Calvinist believe that also.

Back
Top Bottom