Is Jesus God?

From today's devotional reading:
You will know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am Yahweh your God, and there is no one else.
Joel 2:27

Profound. The mental gymnastics Trinitarians gyrate to escape explicit Scripture is mouth dropping. Trinitarians have no rejection criteria and cannot formulate what set of words would disqualify 3-is-1-ism.

Jesus is not God. YHWH is God and there is no one else. This is Biblical. This is the word of God.
Sorry to rain on your parade but Christ did declare himself as the OT God "I Am!" to the Pharisees. That puts a monkey wrench in your schemes.

Yes, The Father=his God. God does not have a God.
When the WORD that was GOD became a man, HE/JESUS/the Creator, glorified the FATHER as every man should.

So what is the MAIN difference between the LORD and every other man???

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:5-11

All of Creation bows at the Feet of the LORD in worship just as they bow before the FATHER and worship = Get in the Flow of the Holy Spirit

When the WORD that was GOD became a man, HE/JESUS/the Creator, glorified the FATHER as every man should.

So what is the MAIN difference between the LORD and every other man???

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

All of Creation bows at the Feet of the LORD in worship just as they bow before the FATHER and worship = Get in the Flow of the Holy Spirit
Actually the Greek word proskenaue carries 5 different meanings from Greek to English-1) worship to God, 2) obeisance to a king, 3) honor to a judge, 2 others. Jesus is Gods appointed king, thus obeisance is the correct usage of that Greek word for Jesus. Catholicism mistranslated worship to fit their false council teaching that God is a trinity.

Actually the Greek word proskenaue carries 5 different meanings from Greek to English-1) worship to God, 2) obeisance to a king, 3) honor to a judge, 2 others. Jesus is Gods appointed king, thus obeisance is the correct usage of that Greek word for Jesus. Catholicism mistranslated worship to fit their false council teaching that God is a trinity.
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

P.S. - i only follow the WORD that was God and became flesh and dwelt among us

Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

P.S. - i only follow the WORD that was God and became flesh and dwelt among us
I have read the bible many times. I never saw a single spot where it teaches God became flesh. Jesus was 100% clear at John 17:3--The one who sent him is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- why won't you believe Jesus? Thus-the sender=THE ONLY TRUE GOD-The sender did not come down here he sent another. But no trinitarian on earth will believe Jesus over lies and errors-WHY? WHO DO YOU FOLLOW?

I have read the bible many times. I never saw a single spot where it teaches God became flesh. Jesus was 100% clear at John 17:3--The one who sent him is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- why won't you believe Jesus? Thus-the sender=THE ONLY TRUE GOD-The sender did not come down here he sent another. But no trinitarian on earth will believe Jesus over lies and errors-WHY? WHO DO YOU FOLLOW?
Actually, it was the Uncreated Word of God, who is God (John 1:1), who became flesh (John 1:14).

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Actually, it was the Uncreated Word of God, who is God (John 1:1), who became flesh (John 1:14).

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Jesus was created direct-first and last= the firstborn of all creation( Col 1:15)

Jesus was created direct-first and last= the firstborn of all creation( Col 1:15)
If you carry on to the next verse, you will note that Christ is uncreated because he created everything. Only God is uncreated. It is a characteristic that only God has.

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

1 Misinterpreted verse Against Over 160 Plain and Clear Scriptures Of God's Truth!:

Why The Triune GodHead Is Correct!

Precious friend, you can have your 1; I Will Take The brain-WASHING Of ALL The Rest, eh?

Amen.

Sorry to rain on your parade but Christ did declare himself as the OT God "I Am!" to the Pharisees. That puts a monkey wrench in your schemes.
Not at all. "I am" is not a claim of deity. Everyone says it.

Customer Service: Who has #27? Who is next?
Wrangler: Me. I am.

Synergy. Proof Wranger is God. 💂‍♀️

Not at all. "I am" is not a claim of deity. Everyone says it.

Customer Service: Who has #27? Who is next?
Wrangler: Me. I am.

Synergy. Proof Wranger is God. 💂‍♀️
IAM David

IAM Wrangler

IAM Synergy

Demonstrates/Declares that GOD/IAM comes Before us and confirms that HE created us.

Notice that IAM stands alone when LORD Jesus qouted the scripture about Himself = "Before Abraham IAM"

IAM David

IAM Wrangler

IAM Synergy

Demonstrates/Declares that GOD/IAM comes Before us and confirms that HE created us.

Notice that IAM stands alone when LORD Jesus qouted the scripture about Himself = "Before Abraham IAM"
Again, "I am" is a common expression, not meaning a claim of deity but existence.

I am understanding that you have to read more into it than that because there is no actual trinity verse in the 66 books of the Bible. An inconvenient fact for trinitarians who assert their non-existent doctrine is the central theme of the Bible.

If you carry on to the next verse, you will note that Christ is uncreated because he created everything. Only God is uncreated. It is a characteristic that only God has.

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
It says things were created through him= by another = his God and Father.

1 Misinterpreted verse Against Over 160 Plain and Clear Scriptures Of God's Truth!:

Why The Triune GodHead Is Correct!

Precious friend, you can have your 1; I Will Take The brain-WASHING Of ALL The Rest, eh?

Amen.
I speak facts. Jesus teaches-The one who sent him= Father is the only true God John 17:3--Trinity religions teach God is a trinity--See they do not match-BELIEVE Jesus.

Again, "I am" is a common expression, not meaning a claim of deity but existence.

I am understanding that you have to read more into it than that because there is no actual trinity verse in the 66 books of the Bible. An inconvenient fact for trinitarians who assert their non-existent doctrine is the central theme of the Bible.
The Holy Spirit speaks of the Trinity and you should believe Him!

Genesis - "Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness"

Exodus 3:15 - And Elohim(Plural) said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
Moreover Elohim(Plural) said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
‘The Yaweh Elohim of your fathers,
#1 the Elohenu of Abraham, #2 the Elohenu of Isaac, and #3 the Elohenu of Jacob, has sent me to you.

This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’ = the Power of 3

I speak facts. Jesus teaches-The one who sent him= Father is the only true God John 17:3--Trinity religions teach God is a trinity--See they do not match-BELIEVE Jesus.
Agreed. In today's devotional reading in Acts 2 there are powerful juxtapositions between God - in his wholeness, in his unitarian nature - and Jesus.

32 God raised up this Yeshua! And we are all witnesses of it!

36 Therefore, let the whole house of Isra’el know beyond doubt that God has made him both Lord and Messiah — this Yeshua, whom you executed on a stake!”

While the trinitarians like to pretend "the Father" only refers to one person of the trinity, there is no out with many verses that juxtapose "God" and "Jesus." Given their doctrine, such verses make no sense. If Jesus was God, there would be no point saying God raised Jesus from the dead, God made him lord and God made him Messiah. No one makes God.

Even Jesus' title betrays their doctrine. Christ is the Greek word meaning Messiah, which is the Hebrew word meaning Anointed. This is the past tense form of a verb where Jesus was the object of the action. It was God who Anointed Jesus. Jesus is God's Anointed. This explains why the relationship between Jesus and God is always OF - son, word, lamb, priest, apostle and servant.

Rather than admit the error of their idolatry, they contort impressive mental gymnastics. They suppose the Supreme Being's name changes based on location. In heaven, he's YHWH but on Earth his name becomes his own servant's name - in direct contradiction to Scripture. Ex 3:15 explicitly says YHWH is his eternal name to be remembered for all generations. It does not say in 1,700 years God will go by a different name.

Just the other day I pointed out to my wife how Rev 1:1 also destroys the trinity. We are talking about the Jesus who has already been raised from the dead, already been given all authority in heaven and Earth, sitting on God's throne in heaven. Yet, according to the verse, he is STILL not God.

This is the revelation which God gave to Yeshua the Messiah, so that he could show his servants what must happen very soon.

This is revealed by the question, who gave Jesus the revelation, according to V1:1? God - in his wholeness, in his unitarian nature - gave the revelation to Jesus. I'm embarassed for trinitarians who show their stubborn adhererence to idolatry, to the 4th century manmade 1C-violating doctrine. I've challenged them to come up with a stronger anti-trinitarian statement in as few words as there is one God, the Father. No takers.

They canot admit "father" is a relational title, not a person's name. Yes, we relate to our Creator as our father! And his name, his eternal name to be remembered for all generations is not Jesus - but YHWH.

God said further to Moshe ...‘Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh, the God of your fathers, the God of Avraham, the God of Yitz’chak and the God of Ya‘akov ... is my name forever; this is how I am to be remembered generation after generation.
Ex 3:15 CJB

Back
Top Bottom