Is Calvinism Gnosticism?

Watch out @civic. If you say "yes", then salvation by free will choice is disproved. If you say, "no", then you are claiming God-like ability.
Give me a break. Because Calvinists want to claim that would mean one has God like ability that DOESN'T EQUATE that it has to mean what YOU SAY. Or any other Calvinists said it either.

Sure ya do. Your hero himself said the Spirit is not necessary for conversion. Do you believe these set of facts If you do here is the Spirit and a new heart. Then the supernatural comes into play.
You ignored the response to your claim of intellectual agreement

No, provisions do not believe intellectual assent saves.

That is falsehood which no provisionist holds to.

Faith is more than intellectual agreement.

Your reply was not fortright

You ignored the response to your claim of intellectual agreement

Your reply was not fortright
Time will now question my character instead of dealing with the point.

That's exactly what you believe. The Spirit comes after.

Is conversion supernatural?

Back to that fallacious argument I dismantled yesterday ?

Last edited:

Face the facts

You stated

Bump for tom

Here is another. Pelagius believed the Holy Spirit was not necessary for conversions. Conversion was not supernatural. Which means Peovisionist believe intellectual ascent saves.

That was false.

Do you care to correct your false claim regarding provisionism. They do not believe intellectual assent saves

Now regarding conversion

Calvinists teach both an active and passive conversion

Passive conversion is regeneration which is by the Spirit. Provisionist believe as you do regarding this. It is clearly supernatural

Active conversion refers to man believing. Provisionists hold man does the believing but believing would not come about apart from a supernatural work bringing revelation.

Face the facts

You stated

That was false.

Do you care to correct your false claim regarding provisionism. They do not believe intellectual assent saves

Now regarding conversion

Passive conversion is regeneration which is by the Spirit. Provisionist believe as you do regarding this. It is clearly supernatural

Active conversion refers to man believing. Provisionists hold man does the believing but believing would not come about apart from a supernatural work bringing revelation.
I stand by what I said. You people have no issue telling me what I believe. How do you like it?

Again, is conversion a supernatural act of God?

I stand by what I said. You people have no issue telling me what I believe. How do you like it?

Again, is conversion a supernatural act of God?
The difference is I can quote Calvinists stating what I post. You cannot quote any provisionists stating intellectual assent saves

That is false witness

The difference is I can quote Calvinists stating what I post. You cannot quote any provisionists stating intellectual assent saves

That is false witness
I do not need to. It's call good and necessary inference. I know I am right. How do I know? You have dodged my question for 3 posts now.

Is conversion a supernatural act of God?

I do not need to. It's call good and necessary inference. I know I am right. How do I know? You have dodged my question for 3 posts now.

Wrong you were answered but unable to understand the answer and that your rational is wrong

There was nothing in what I wrote that can be taken to mean one is saved based on mere intellectual assent

Is that what faith is to you?

Mere intellectual assent?

If so you do not understand it.

In any case you are in error.

Wrong you were answered but unable to understand the answer and that your rational is wrong

There was nothing in what I wrote that can be taken to mean one is saved based on mere intellectual assent

Is that what faith is to you?

Mere intellectual assent?

If so you do not understand it.

In any case you are in error.
Still not answered.

Saving faith is Spiritual. Nothing good comes from the flesh.

Still not answered.

Saving faith is Spiritual. Nothing good comes from the flesh.
You were answered

Now regarding conversion

You are in denial

You were answered

Now regarding conversion

You are in denial

So your faith is a supernatural act of God right? Nothing good comes from the flesh.

A supernatural work of bringing revelation is not God acting supernaturally in conversion. Nice try.

Back
Top Bottom