Is anyone else a Seer?

Post any Scripture from the Old Testament saying that Gentiles are an Olive tree, or a "wild" Olive tree and you'll have an argument.

Psst...you won't find one.

Therefore, your interpretation that Gentiles are an Olive tree let alone a "wild" Olive tree is a lie.
The New Testament is scripture

See you do not believe scripture

Romans 11:19–24 (KJV 1900) — 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

The New Testament is scripture

See you do not believe scripture

Romans 11:19–24 (KJV 1900) — 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
You and the rest of Gentiles practice your own religion but not true, biblical Christianity.
Rejecting the commands of Christ shows how much hatred you have for Him and God.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. Jn 14:15.

You don't have to worry about that anymore. Maybe you never did.

You and the rest of Gentiles practice your own religion but not true, biblical Christianity.
Rejecting the commands of Christ shows how much hatred you have for Him and God.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. Jn 14:15.

You don't have to worry about that anymore. Maybe you never did.
LOL

Says the man who denies scripture and hates those who God seeks to join together

Ephesians 2:13–19 (ESV) — 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility 15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, 16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. 17 And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,

LOL

Says the man who denies scripture and hates those who God seeks to join together

Ephesians 2:13–19 (ESV) — 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility 15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, 16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. 17 And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
You don't even obey God's Law.

You don't even obey God's Law.
LOL

fighting against YHWH and his Christ

LOL

imagesggg.jpg

Are you still denying scripture and hating those who God seeks to join together

Are you still denying scripture and hating those who God seeks to join together

You deny Scripture describe ng the Abrahamic Covenant is with Abram the Hebrew and his seed.
Gentiles do not come from Abram's seed. They came from Noah's seed through Ham and Japheth.
And it was the Abrahamic Covenant that God separated the people between covenant Hebrew and non-covenant non-Hebrew (Gentile nations), as before the covenant it was only Adamites until Salah obeyed God to separate and "fill the earth" by scattering while the rest of the Adamites stayed together and in Genesis 11 we see them building the Tower of Babel (Ziggurat) to celebrated their unity as one people with one language.

Salah obeyed God to scatter and "crossed over" the Jordan and in doing so named his son soon born "Eber" which means "crossed over" and a name that very closely means "Hebrew."

I suggest you get your head out of the New Covenant Scripture and study the Old Covenant of Law, Psalms, and the Prophets because when you have this learned then you can more rightly divide the New Covenant writings from Matthew to Revelation because these writing all discuss the meaning of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of Promise (promised to Israel) and their effect upon the three Hebrew covenants, which Saul briefly addresses in Galatians 3.

You deny Scripture describe ng the Abrahamic Covenant is with Abram the Hebrew and his seed.
Gentiles do not come from Abram's seed. They came from Noah's seed through Ham and Japheth.
And it was the Abrahamic Covenant that God separated the people between covenant Hebrew and non-covenant non-Hebrew (Gentile nations), as before the covenant it was only Adamites until Salah obeyed God to separate and "fill the earth" by scattering while the rest of the Adamites stayed together and in Genesis 11 we see them building the Tower of Babel (Ziggurat) to celebrated their unity as one people with one language.

Salah obeyed God to scatter and "crossed over" the Jordan and in doing so named his son soon born "Eber" which means "crossed over" and a name that very closely means "Hebrew."

I suggest you get your head out of the New Covenant Scripture and study the Old Covenant of Law, Psalms, and the Prophets because when you have this learned then you can more rightly divide the New Covenant writings from Matthew to Revelation because these writing all discuss the meaning of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of Promise (promised to Israel) and their effect upon the three Hebrew covenants, which Saul briefly addresses in Galatians 3.
You still fight YHWH and his Christ, denying scripture and hating those who God seeks to join together

You still fight YHWH and his Christ, denying scripture and hating those who God seeks to join together

Yep. ain't it funny? If someone claims to enjoy the covenant as a Jew but is not a light to those in darkness, then there is a big contradiction happening in this person. This person's spirit guide is not doing any favors regarding the doctrine shared by that poster.

Yep. ain't it funny? If someone claims to enjoy the covenant as a Jew but is not a light to those in darkness, then there is a big contradiction happening in this person. This person's spirit guide is not doing any favors regarding the doctrine shared by that poster.
Yep. He is failing in YHWH task and working against him

There were seers in the Old Testament called prophets, but the word "seer" is not used in the New Testament for prophets. I just heard about this about 5 months ago at church. They said they have three seers in the church. I asked them about it during Sunday School and they said they could all see the glory around our pastor when he is giving the sermon. So I prayed and asked God if this gift is from him I would like it also. I saw nothing around him during his morning prayer, but as soon as he began his sermons a white glow emanated from around his head and shoulders. I had never seen that before. I believe it has to do with testing the spirits and discerning of spirits.

Does anyone else have this gift? Tell me what you've experienced. I did visit a church with a missionary friend of mine, and when the pastor started the sermon a 10 in black billowing cloud was coming out of him. I looked around the church and I don't see anything around anyone else, or even the pastor until he starts preaching.
I'd say that you should test everything they say against Scripture.

Stuff that's not contained in Scripture, we're told in Deuteronomy chapters 13, and 18, as well as in Jeremiah,
If it's a foretelling of an event, pay attention and if the event doesn't match the foretelling, it's a false prophecy.

Stuff that's not contained in Scripture, we're told in Deuteronomy chapters 13, and 18, as well as in Jeremiah,
If it's a foretelling of an event, pay attention and if the event doesn't match the foretelling, it's a false prophecy.
You mean stuff like the teaching that non-Hebrew Gentiles are in the Hebrew Covenants, or that the Holy Spirit Promised to Israel for some unknown reason and without biblical support was also promised to non-Hebrews?

That stuff?

21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. 22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

Do you pray according to His will and receive everything you pray for? I do. Since 1977 100% of my prayers I receive. And that is after 30 years of not one prayer being answered. That was the night I was born again of the Spirit.

When I first heard of this gift in our Sunday School before church service, I prayed and said "Lord, if this is truly a gift from you I would like to have it. But if this is something of the devil I don't want that." I received it that day and saw a bright white glow coming from my pastor during his sermon (but not before). Oh, and by the way, also, I've received prophecies from God and they have all come to pass. Every one.

You said I should test everything THEY say against Scripture? Whose "they"? The Lord? Or prophets? It wasn't clear. Interestingly, I received a personal prophecy from a woman I know back in 2001. I couldn't figure out how any of it could come to pass. But as soon as I got home it started coming to pass. I came across that old prophecy and I saw a line that I hadn't remembered. She said, "and may her eyes be opened by the Spirit of God." Wow, I almost fell off my chair!

You mean stuff like the teaching that non-Hebrew Gentiles are in the Hebrew Covenants, or that the Holy Spirit Promised to Israel for some unknown reason and without biblical support was also promised to non-Hebrews?

That stuff?
Now you're just trolling.
Why are you so frightened by YHVH saving gentiles?

my wife one time picked up my homeless sister at the time in church with her " new friend " and were driving them in the car. When they got to their destination her friend was no longer in the car and had vanished. My wife says that she had " entertained " an angel like we read about in the book of Hebrews unknowingly.
Read this one again. How long did your sister know this "new friend"? And more importantly, what did the angel say?

Does anyone else have this gift?
NOBODY "HAS" any gift. The Holy Spirit has ALL the gifts, and HE distributes them temporarily to whomever HE CHOOSES. I'd be IMMEDIATELY suspicious about anybody speaking about "Auras". And there is the "Office" of "Prophet", but prophecy is subject to confirmation, and anybody who dedicates resources on the basis of an unconfirmed prophecy is a FOOL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom