I'm not ashamed of the gospel

No prob you on the list, may God be pleased to grant you guys repentance to the acknowledging of the Gospel Truth
I repented when I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior. He offered me the free gift of salvation and I asked that he forgive me I and turned from my sin. Thank you Jesus.

What you don't understand is there's two parts to salvation. There's God's part ...He gives it. There's man's part... we receive it. When we receive it we also repent.

Many understand the term repentance to mean “a turning from sin.” Regretting sin and turning from it are related to repentance, but are not the precise meaning of the word. In the Bible, the word repent means “to change one’s mind.” The Bible also tells us that true repentance will result in a change of actions (Luke 3:8–14; Acts 3:19). In summarizing his ministry, Paul declares, “I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds” (Acts 26:20). The short biblical definition of repentance is “a change of mind that results in a change of action.”

I repented when I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior. He offered me the free gift of salvation and I asked that he forgive me I and turned from my sin. Thank you Jesus.

What you don't understand is there's two parts to salvation. There's God's part ...He gives it. There's man's part... we receive it. When we receive it we also repent.
Sounds like more works to me

Back
Top Bottom