Don't Study The Grace Message!

Grace ambassador

Precious friends, Please Be Very Richly Encouraged And Edified:

"You heard me! Don’t study dispensationalism, study the Bible dispensationally. Rightly
Dividing the Word is the key to understanding the Bible, but what do you do with a key?
You don’t study it. Once you know how it works, you use it to unlock the lock for which it
was designed. Well, once you understand the principle of Right Division,
use it to unlock the Scriptures it was designed to open to your understanding.

If you are a Grace pastor or teacher, don’t teach dispensationalism, “preach The Word” (2 Tim. 4:2)
dispensationally considered. Brother Les Feldick has done a tremendous job of reaching people
with the Truth of the Rightly Divided Word, grounding them in it, and helping them grow in it, all
by simply teaching through the Bible, verse by verse, “according to The Revelation of The Mystery”
(Rom. 16:25). The saints to whom you minister can flourish under the same type of ministry.

So whether you are a Grace believer or even a Grace pastor, don’t study the Grace Message. If that’s
all you do, you will never be able to answer the challenges our opponents raise to the Truth. But the
man of God who has studied every verse they cite in its context will be thoroughly equipped to
“fight the good fight of faith” (1 Tim. 6:12), “war a good warfare” (1 Tim. 1:18), and “please Him Who
hath chosen him to be a soldier” (2 Tim. 2:4)"
(R Kurth Two Minutes)

Amen.

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

study the Bible dispensationally. Rightly
Dividing the Word
You mean like this?:

The Dispensation Of The Grace Of God Was Committed / Given To Paul?:

"For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will,​
a Dispensation of The Gospel Is Committed Unto me." (1 Corinthians 9:17)​

"If ye have heard of The Dispensation Of The Grace of God
Which Is Given me to you-ward:" (Ephesians 3:2)​

"Whereof I am made a minister, according to The Dispensation of God
Which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;" (Colossians 1:25)​

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ!” (online):

The Dispensation Of The Law Was Committed / Given To Moses, By God, "to Israel",
was it not?

Why would this be nonsense?

Amen.

You mean like this?:

"If ye have heard of The Dispensation Of The Grace of God​

"Whereof I am made a minister, according to The Dispensation of God​

The Dispensation Of The Law Was Committed / Given To Moses, By God, "to Israel",
was it not?

Amen.
I think Grace is seen from Genesis through revelation like mercy and long suffering , patience with God towards man. Especially with Israel who played the harlot

Great fear fell upon the early church when God struck anninias and sapphira dead then in Corinth where many died for taking communion in any unworthy manner

There was grace in the old covenant.

Many people don't seem to realize that.
There was grace in the OT because God is a God of grace and his character changeth not. If he is a God of grace in the NT then he is a God of grace in the OT. He is a consuming fire, he says, but he doesn't go around burning everything up all the time. He is a "man of war" but he is not at war all the time. He never burns people up during this church age and he is not at war with the world. He is reconciled to the world at this time through the blood of Jesus Christ, but some don't believe it when he says Jesus has taken away the sin of the world by the sacrifice of himself. It is called the atonement.

This age is a time when God has an operating principle all during this age that is unlike any other age. His operative principle for the world is the principle of grace. John, whose name means Jehovah is a gracious giver says the law came by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The only letters that are written for the world of people specifically are those written by the apostle Paul who is the man God saved and sent to the world inviting all to come to him through Jesus Christ who has died the death of all men after having lived a perfect life himself, without any sin. and promising to give eternal life to all who would simply repent of their sins and trust that God will receive any who will come to him in the name of Jesus Christ. He raised Jesus bodily from the dead.

The operative principle of God since the time of Noah concerning his dealing with peoples to keep sin in check was human government which made laws. For Israel it was the Mosaic law. Neither of these law systems ended when the operative principle of God changed at a specific time in history through Jesus Christ, but they ceased being the operative principles of God's dealing with men. There remains laws of governments and the moral laws of Moses that we are obliged to obey but God through grace now provides the power to obey those laws when we enter into his spiritual kingdom, calling Jesus "Lord." One is not likely to see born again Christians lounging in jails and prisons for disobeying either the moral laws of Moses or the govenmental laws of nations. The power of God for us today to keep his kingdom laws is his Spirit who dwells with us in our bodies.

This dispensation of grace will end soon and Jesus Christ will again become a man of war and will take up a sword against rebels and destroy them leaving only the righteous. It is in this way that he will bring in his next operative principle of divine dealing, "righteousness" when he will rule over the nations with a rod of iron from Jerusalem and the world will be at peace for one thousand years. Those who sin in this age will be judged speedily by him who sees all things at the same time, Jesus Christ, and the punishment will always fit the crime.

Mull these things over. They are true sayings.

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone would equate dispensationalism with the grace message.

Makes no sense.
Dwight - I agree. I thought the "grace message" was what Calvinists called their false doctrine. But then either "dispensationalism" or "Calvinism" are false, but isn't that just like the devil. If something is black, he'll call it white to deceive you. If a doctrine is a lie and has no grace message in it, Satan will call it a grace message. Democrats in Washington love to do the same thing. If they want a bill to pass, they will give the bill a title that sounds so kind and loving like "Protect the Children", when actually they want to murder the unborn.
Dwight - Have you ever noticed how "dispensationalists" seem to think that they are the only ones who "rightly divide the word of truth"? They claim 2 Timothy 2:15 as their verse, when actually it applies to those of us who disagree with them as well. Once again, a false "label". "Dispensationalists" "We are the only ones who rightly divide the Word of truth." NOT

Dwight - You see that we have deception and lies right from the get-go. The KJV translates the Greek word "oikonomia" (from the above 3 verses)(3622 in Strong's) as "dispensation". But the Strong's definition says it means "stewardship" or "administration". The idea that "dispensation" describes a PERIOD OF TIME is nowhere to be found, except in the doctrine of John Nelson Darby and propagated by C. I. Scofield and "dispensationalists" today.

"You heard me! Don’t study dispensationalism, study the Bible dispensationally. Rightly
Dividing the Word is the key to understanding the Bible, but what do you do with a key?
You don’t study it. Once you know how it works, you use it to unlock the lock for which it

If you are a Grace pastor or teacher, don’t teach dispensationalism, “preach The Word” (2 Tim. 4:2)
dispensationally considered. Brother Les Feldick has done a tremendous job of reaching people
with the Truth of the Rightly Divided Word, grounding them in it, and helping them grow in it, all
by simply teaching through the Bible, verse by verse, “according to The Revelation of The Mystery”
(Rom. 16:25). The saints to whom you minister can flourish under the same type of ministry.

So whether you are a Grace believer or even a Grace pastor, don’t study the Grace Message. If that’s
all you do, you will never be able to answer the challenges our opponents raise to the Truth. But the
man of God who has studied every verse they cite in its context will be thoroughly equipped to
“fight the good fight of faith” (1 Tim. 6:12), “war a good warfare” (1 Tim. 1:18), and “please Him Who
(R Kurth Two Minutes)

Amen.

View attachment 511

If the "Key" is a doctrine not taught in scripture, you throw it in the trash.

You mean like this?:

was it not?

Amen.
Study the Bible "dispensationally"???

You mean like putting your "dispensational filter glasses" on, and then reading the Bible?

No Thanks. I prefer the pure Word of God.

Of course the "dispensationalists" don't want you to obey Jesus' gracious words in the Sermon on the Mount. According to them, that's only for the believers in the Millennium. But grace and truth comes through Jesus Christ. John 1:17 So I thought we were to obey all of Jesus' words. Paul said just that 1 Timothy 6:3-5 In fact, in that same passage, Paul warns against those who advocate a different doctrine, like "dispensationalism" or "Calvinism". He says they are "conceited and understand nothing, men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth".

There was grace in the OT because God is a God of grace and his character changeth not. If he is a God of grace in the NT then he is a God of grace in the OT. He is a consuming fire, he says, but he doesn't go around burning everything up all the time. He is a "man of war" but he is not at war all the time. He never burns people up during this church age and he is not at war with the world. He is reconciled to the world at this time through the blood of Jesus Christ, but some don't believe it when he says Jesus has taken away the sin of the world by the sacrifice of himself. It is called the atonement.

This age is a time when God has an operating principle all during this age that is unlike any other age. His operative principle for the world is the principle of grace. John, whose name means Jehovah is a gracious giver says the law came by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The only letters that are written for the world of people specifically are those written by the apostle Paul who is the man God saved and sent to the world inviting all to come to him through Jesus Christ who has died the death of all men after having lived a perfect life himself, without any sin. and promising to give eternal life to all who would simply repent of their sins and trust that God will receive any who will come to him in the name of Jesus Christ. He raised Jesus bodily from the dead.

The operative principle of God since the time of Noah concerning his dealing with peoples to keep sin in check was human government which made laws. For Israel it was the Mosaic law. Neither of these law systems ended when the operative principle of God changed at a specific time in history through Jesus Christ, but they ceased being the operative principles of God's dealing with men. There remains laws of governments and the moral laws of Moses that we are obliged to obey but God through grace now provides the power to obey those laws when we enter into his spiritual kingdom, calling Jesus "Lord." One is not likely to see born again Christians lounging in jails and prisons for disobeying either the moral laws of Moses or the govenmental laws of nations. The power of God for us today to keep his kingdom laws is his Spirit who dwells with us in our bodies.

This dispensation of grace will end soon and Jesus Christ will again become a man of war and will take up a sword against rebels and destroy them leaving only the righteous. It is in this way that he will bring in his next operative principle of divine dealing, "righteousness" when he will rule over the nations with a rod of iron from Jerusalem and the world will be at peace for one thousand years. Those who sin in this age will be judged speedily by him who sees all things at the same time, Jesus Christ, and the punishment will always fit the crime.

Mull these things over. They are true sayings.
Sounds like an interesting man-made theory. Where did you hear that? Oh yeah, John Nelson Darby, C.I. Scofield, Jack Hibbs, Charles Ryrie, David Jeremiah, David Hocking, John MacArthur, etc.
Because it obviously doesn't come from the Bible.

Last edited:
Sounds like an interesting man-made theory. Where did you hear that? Oh yeah, John Nelson Darby, C.I. Scofield, Jack Hibbs, Charles Ryrie, David Jeremiah, David Hocking, John MacArthur, etc.
Because it obviously doesn't come from the Bible.
Joh 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

How wrong can people be about God? As wrong as you. You Edit by admin God by denying all his word is pleasing to him. There are dispensational changes wrought by God through history and they are everywhere visible by those who have their eyes enlightened.

Here is a dispensational difference for you to ponder.

Ro 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Here comes a parenthesis.

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
17 For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ)

Verse 13 and following is clearly speaking of two distinct time periods in history before the coming of Jesus Christ. The first is a time when no law of God is given. Those who lived before Moses and the giving of the law. Those people are not charged with a sin that those under the law of Moses certainly are. Sin is the transgression of the law and you may go back to Ge 1-9 and find a law that God has given except to one man, Adam. That law was "eat not of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil." It was in the garden where Adam, the only man alive at the time was residing. It was not a written law that applied to anyone else.

1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

You may quote any law that God gave to men in those first chapters of Genesis and I will read them.

Now, here is a judgement you may make on your own. Then tell me if there is not differences in the administrations of God as he unfolds his purposes in time and circumstances.

Follow these two stories that are dispensations apart.

Ge 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Le 24:10 And the son of an Israelitish woman, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the children of Israel: and this son of the Israelitish woman and a man of Israel strove together in the camp;
11 And the Israelitish woman’s son blasphemed the name of the LORD, and cursed. And they brought him unto Moses: (and his mother’s name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan)
12 And they put him in ward, that the mind of the LORD might be shewed them.
13 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin.
16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.

Nu 15:32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

In our eyes it is much more serious to murder ones brother than to gather sticks of the Sabbath day. But God is a just God and he never changes. There was no law given from him concerning murder but Cain and the remainder of that society knew it was wrong because the difference between good and evil was written in their conscience but there was no penalty assigned to choosing evil over good. Therefore, God did not put Cain to death for murder.

Ro 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another)
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

I hope you understand that for some the judgement will be according to their conscience.

The hyper Reformed are deniers of almost every doctrine in the scriptures and are guilty of perverting the right divisions of the scriptures of God, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

(R Kurth Two Minutes)

Amen.

View attachment 511
Hello @Grace ambassador.

May you also be richly encouraged and edified.

Yes, dispensationalism is merely a means to an end. To know Christ, and be found 'in Him' must be the goal and object of our personal study, and of ministry, not the preaching of an 'ism. Whatever that 'ism might be.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Joh 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

How wrong can people be about God? As wrong as you. You think Edit by admin God by denying all his word is pleasing to him. There are dispensational changes wrought by God through history and they are everywhere visible by those who have their eyes enlightened.

Here is a dispensational difference for you to ponder.

Ro 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Here comes a parenthesis.

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
17 For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ)

Verse 13 and following is clearly speaking of two distinct time periods in history before the coming of Jesus Christ. The first is a time when no law of God is given. Those who lived before Moses and the giving of the law. Those people are not charged with a sin that those under the law of Moses certainly are. Sin is the transgression of the law and you may go back to Ge 1-9 and find a law that God has given except to one man, Adam. That law was "eat not of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil." It was in the garden where Adam, the only man alive at the time was residing. It was not a written law that applied to anyone else.

1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

You may quote any law that God gave to men in those first chapters of Genesis and I will read them.

Now, here is a judgement you may make on your own. Then tell me if there is not differences in the administrations of God as he unfolds his purposes in time and circumstances.

Follow these two stories that are dispensations apart.

Ge 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Le 24:10 And the son of an Israelitish woman, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the children of Israel: and this son of the Israelitish woman and a man of Israel strove together in the camp;
11 And the Israelitish woman’s son blasphemed the name of the LORD, and cursed. And they brought him unto Moses: (and his mother’s name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan)
12 And they put him in ward, that the mind of the LORD might be shewed them.
13 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin.
16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.

Nu 15:32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

In our eyes it is much more serious to murder ones brother than to gather sticks of the Sabbath day. But God is a just God and he never changes. There was no law given from him concerning murder but Cain and the remainder of that society knew it was wrong because the difference between good and evil was written in their conscience but there was no penalty assigned to choosing evil over good. Therefore, God did not put Cain to death for murder.

Ro 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another)
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

I hope you understand that for some the judgement will be according to their conscience.

The hyper Reformed are deniers of almost every doctrine in the scriptures and are guilty of perverting the right divisions of the scriptures of God, IMO.
You falsely accuse me of mocking God. I did not mock God. I mocked the dispensational doctrine which twists the truth of scripture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom