Dishonoring the bodily sacrifice of Jesus Christ in Calvinism

Can you believe that those for whom Christ died were by His Death Merits alone, Redeemed from all Iniquity and then purified by Him ? Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Again Christ died for all so that they which believe might have eternal life

not stated in the text

Titus 2:14 (ESV) — 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.

which you twist
The us in Titus 2:14 are believers, but they were sinners redeemed from unbelief to believers, and made zealous of good works, which presupposes Faith has been given

Again Christ died for all so that they which believe might have eternal life
Can you believe that those for whom Christ died were by His Death Merits alone, Redeemed from all Iniquity and then purified by Him ? Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

No as Christ died for all and not all are redeemed

2 Corinthians 5:14–15 (ESV) — 14 For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; 15 and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.

as not all live

No as Christ died for all and not all are redeemed

2 Corinthians 5:14–15 (ESV) — 14 For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; 15 and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.

as not all live
Then you dont believe in the redeeming efficaciousness 'of His Death. I like to see you explain that in the Day of Judgment

Then you dont believe in the redeeming efficaciousness 'of His Death. I like to see you explain that in the Day of Judgment

If there is any explaining to do......It'll be the Calvinist trying to explain to Jesus, and God the Father, why they followed a heretic who "Limited" God's offer of Salvation, when in Fact the Cross of Christ was raised for US ALL.

Jesus said.."if i be lifted up (on the Cross) I.. will.... draw... ALL People, to me".

Calvin said..>"no no no Jesus, no you won't.. you'll only be sacrificed for what i have decided are the 'pre-destined"".

A.) God and the Cross of Christ do not agree with Calvin's "Limited Atonement", and you'll get to explain why you did agree with this heretic's lie.

If there is any explaining to do......It'll be the Calvinist trying to explain to Jesus, and God the Father, why they followed a heretic who "Limited" God's offer of Salvation, when in Fact the Cross of Christ was raised for US ALL.

Jesus said.."if i be lifted up (on the Cross) I.. will.... draw... ALL People, to me".

Calvin said..>"no no no Jesus, no you won't.. you'll only be sacrificed for what i have decided are the 'pre-destined"".

A.) God and the Cross of Christ do not agree with Calvin's "Limited Atonement", and you'll get to explain why you did agree with this heretic's lie.
don't you know all people means elect only lol. amazing how the basic meaning of simple words everyone can understand get twisted in calvinism.

all, everyone, all the world, all humanity, all mankind in calvinism means some, few, chosen, elect, sheep, jews/gentiles.

don't you know all people means elect only lol. amazing how the basic meaning of simple words everyone can understand get twisted in calvinism.

all, everyone, all the world, all humanity, all mankind in calvinism means some, few, chosen, elect, sheep, jews/gentiles.
Unless of course the word can be used in a verse to support Calvinism. Then it always seems to indicate such

What keeps a person from Calvinism, is not reading his theological sorcery.

As reading it, and the person is just a "novice" regarding bible study...... = Calvin will take your mind.

A student of Paul, who knows Paul's theology......they won't be deceived by Calvin's twisted lies.

For example.

Calvin changed....>"conformed into the image of Christ" .. into..." abracadabra"... "God predestined you to be chosen to believe before you were born"..

Calvin redefined "Foreknowledge" as "Pre-destined".

And because the "calvinist" does not know the verses, and does not know Paul's Doctrine... they are then shown them as Calvin teaches them, and that seals their deal.

A.) Mind blinded

Done.

What I do not believe is your twisting of scripture.

Scripture never posits salvation apart from faith.

This is what His Redemptive Death produces Titus 2:14

Then you dont believe in the redeeming efficaciousness 'of His Death.

This is what His Redemptive Death produces Titus 2:14

I do not believe your errors

You do not believe scripture

There is nothing about redemption from unbelief there or anywhere

Then you dont believe in the redeeming efficaciousness 'of His Death.

I dont believe in calvinist nomenclature that pretends to sound like authority.

Is this same nonsense getting better traction on "ChristianityBoard", where you are also usually found lying to try to prove Calvinism every day you are alive? @brightfame52

Listen....Calvin was a devil.
He causes demonic theology to be taught by his disciples about 500 yrs after he died tormented.

You are his end result.

I dont believe in calvinist nomenclature that pretends to sound like authority.

Is this same nonsense getting better traction on "ChristianityBoard", where you are also usually found lying to try to prove Calvinism every day you are alive? @brightfame52

Listen....Calvin was a devil.
He causes demonic theology to be taught by his disciples about 500 yrs after he died tormented.

You are his end result.
you dont believe in the redeeming efficaciousness 'of His Death. Look at what it does Titus 2:14

To not believe it or deny it is dishonoring to the Sacrifice of Christ !

you dont believe in the redeeming efficaciousness 'of His Death. Look at what it does Titus 2:14

To not believe it or deny it is dishonoring to the Sacrifice of Christ !
Christ died for all and it is believers he redeems

Wrong. The high priests offering was not for the whole world and neither was Christs. Did the high priests sin offering actually take away sin?

Good job crediting your source. Your learning
Are you seriously saying that we're still in OT times? If you're a Gentile, you're in a very serious situation my friend. 🤪 🤪

Wrong. The high priests offering was not for the whole world and neither was Christs. Did the high priests sin offering actually take away sin?

Good job crediting your source. Your learning
Um, the high Priest's offering was for all.

Those, your theology would consider elect and non elect

Back
Top Bottom