An Article on free will

You can’t give a verb! You can permit a verb, allow it to happen, but you can’t give an action that someone else does.

Then it has no value for us?

Doug

Almighty God speaks causing things to be created. Praise the Word of God!

When the Lord God Almighty desires an event to occur, then that event unavoidably occurs. Praise the Power of God!

Have you heard of Cyrus king of Persia in the Old Testament?

Long before Cyrus was born, God caused the prophet Isaiah to prophesy the Word of God in very specific detail about Cyrus who was unknown to mankind at the time of the prophecy "It is I who says of Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd! And he will perform all My desire.’ And he declares of Jerusalem, ‘She will be built,’ And of the temple, ‘Your foundation will be laid'" (Isaiah 44:28).

God spoke the verb, "declares", and Cyrus performed precisely the verb given by God regarding Cyrus:

1 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he sent a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying:
2 “Thus says Cyrus king of Persia, ‘The LORD, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and He has appointed me to build Him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. 3 ‘Whoever there is among you of all His people, may his God be with him! Let him go up to Jerusalem which is in Judah and rebuild the house of the LORD, the God of Israel; He is the God who is in Jerusalem. 4 ‘Every survivor, at whatever place he may live, let the men of that place support him with silver and gold, with goods and cattle, together with a gratuitous offering for the house of God which is in Jerusalem.’”

5 Then the heads of fathers’ households of Judah and Benjamin and the priests and the Levites arose, even everyone whose spirit God had stirred to go up and rebuild the house of the LORD which is in Jerusalem.
(Ezra 1:1-5)

Therefore, in the realm of God, the Word of God does "give an action that someone else does" as opposed to your heart's treasure regarding a human in relation to the Sovereign LORD, the God of heaven "you can permit a verb, allow it to happen".

In order to avoid confusion, this exchange goes back to:
Except the Bible never says that about any unbeliever. Not once does the Bible ever say or imply any unbeliever, any unsaved person is given faith.

That's a calvinist presupposition found nowhere in the Bible.
Philippians 1:29. To easy

"For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake" (Philippians 1:29, KJV), so Paul conveys God gives man belief in Jesus. TibiasDad, the verb believe is given by God to man.

For conversion and post- conversion, the Apostle Paul explains "it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13).

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in man's salvation and affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE THE SOVEREIGN LIVING LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

Explain how it's contradictory. LOL

Define instills or infuse.
Stop diverting

you have been asked to explain how God gives/gifts faith for days

How does he gift faith?

Does he transfer, instill, infuse it?

Can it be refused?

Answer the questions you have been avoiding, then I will answer your question.

Stop diverting

How does he gift faith?

Can it be refused?

Explain how it's contradictory.

I can't answer until you define your terms. You like to make things up such as your claim it's contradictory.

Explain how it's contradictory.

I can't answer until you define your terms. You like to make things up such as your claim it's contradictory.
Stop diverting

How does he gift faith?

Can it be refused?

Instill was defined, you denied he infuses it, so what is left ?

transfer?

Do you really want poster to believe you do not know the meaning of transfer

Nope you are dodging

Sorry that is contradictory

You confessed he enables faith

How does he gift faith?

Does he transfer, instill, infuse it

Can it be refused?
Calvinist theology posits a Thor/Zeus-like god that zaps people. They believe that we should all just Sit Back, be Inert, do Nothing, and Wait for the Zapping.

Stop diverting

How does he gift faith?

Can it be refused?

Instill was defined, you denied he infuses it, so what is left ?

transfer?

Do you really want poster to believe you do not know the meaning of transfer

Nope you are dodging

Define your terms.

Almighty God speaks causing things to be created. Praise the Word of God!

When the Lord God Almighty desires an event to occur, then that event unavoidably occurs. Praise the Power of God!

Have you heard of Cyrus king of Persia in the Old Testament?

Long before Cyrus was born, God caused the prophet Isaiah to prophesy the Word of God in very specific detail about Cyrus who was unknown to mankind at the time of the prophecy "It is I who says of Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd! And he will perform all My desire.’ And he declares of Jerusalem, ‘She will be built,’ And of the temple, ‘Your foundation will be laid'" (Isaiah 44:28).

God spoke the verb, "declares", and Cyrus performed precisely the verb given by God regarding Cyrus:
1 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he sent a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying:
2 “Thus says Cyrus king of Persia, ‘The LORD, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and He has appointed me to build Him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. 3 ‘Whoever there is among you of all His people, may his God be with him! Let him go up to Jerusalem which is in Judah and rebuild the house of the LORD, the God of Israel; He is the God who is in Jerusalem. 4 ‘Every survivor, at whatever place he may live, let the men of that place support him with silver and gold, with goods and cattle, together with a gratuitous offering for the house of God which is in Jerusalem.’”
5 Then the heads of fathers’ households of Judah and Benjamin and the priests and the Levites arose, even everyone whose spirit God had stirred to go up and rebuild the house of the LORD which is in Jerusalem.
(Ezra 1:1-5)​

Therefore, in the realm of God, the Word of God does "give an action that someone else does" as opposed to your heart's treasure regarding a human in relation to the Sovereign LORD, the God of heaven "you can permit a verb, allow it to happen".

In order to avoid confusion, this exchange goes back to:

"For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake" (Philippians 1:29, KJV), so Paul conveys God gives man belief in Jesus. TibiasDad, the verb believe is given by God to man.

For conversion and post- conversion, the Apostle Paul explains "it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13).

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in man's salvation and affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE THE SOVEREIGN LIVING LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!
Wrong Phil 1:29 are already believes given faith and suffering. They are not unbelievers Paul wrote to in his epistle.

Thanks for making my point for me, refuting you is a piece of cake.

Next fallacy

Another genius heard from.
You are too kind. I wouldn't say genius. I'm just one of multitudes of people that have discovered the many pagan ways of the calvinist pagan god, who is not the true God of the Bible. Your total inability to offer any counterargument proves our observations that your god is a pagan god, not the true God of the Bible.

Back
Top Bottom