An Article on free will

You still have not explained how you believe God gives faith

You have been dodging this for days

this is just another instance of your dodging

Glad you affirmed enabling is not the same as giving

BTW do you have a verse which actually states God gives saving faith?

Explain how my position is contradictory

Nobody would believe the pagan god of Provisionism is the god of the Bible. Man, that's easy. I win
First of all, I'm not a Provisionist. Second of all, you offered no reason for your statement whereas I did for mine. Now I see why you called me a genius. Calvinist don't have the ability to offer support for their claims.

First of all, I'm not a Provisionist. Second of all, you offered no reason for your statement whereas I did for mine. Now I see why you called me a genius. Calvinist don't have the ability to offer support for their claims.

LOL, look who is talking.

I called you a genius? Look up sarcasm. Genius

You still have not explained how you believe God gives faith

You have been dodging this for days

this is just another instance of your dodging

Glad you affirmed enabling is not the same as giving

BTW do you have a verse which actually states God gives saving faith?
who is Galatians and Philippians written to believers or unbelievers ?

next fallacy

Believers. So i ask again, was Paul saying God grants belief to those who already believe?

Believers. So i ask again, was Paul saying God grants belief to those who already believe?
there is saving faith and the faithfulness in the walk of the believer. you are conflating them. God never gives saving faith to any unbeliever. God gives the fruit of the spirit to believers which includes faith.

next fallacy

there is saving faith and the faithfulness in the walk of the believer. you are conflating them. God never gives saving faith to any unbeliever. God gives the fruit of the spirit to believers which includes faith.

next fallacy
So there are believers with no faith then.

So there is saving faith, not given, and faith as a fruit of the Spirit that is given?

So there are believers with no faith then.

So there is saving faith, not given, and faith as a fruit of the Spirit that is given?
there are believers who doubt, who sin, anything not in faith is sin, walk in the flesh( not faith , faithful and obedient ) must I go on ?

that's what the deeds of the flesh are contrasted with the fruit of the spirit by Paul.

there are believers who doubt, who sin, anything not in faith is sin, walk in the flesh( not faith , faithful and obedient ) must I go on ?

that's what the deeds of the flesh are contrasted with the fruit of the spirit by Paul.
I did not ask about doubt.

So a believers with no faith are still in their sin then apparently. Until they are gifted faith??

By all means, go on. LOL This gets better as you go.

I did not ask about doubt.

So a believers with no faith are still in their sin then apparently. Until they are gifted faith??

By all means, go on. LOL This gets better as you go.
doesn't matter what you asked it the biblical definition of faith and what it is and is not.

next. :)

This is about that mess you call a position. Believers with no faith. Faith is a gift but only after you believe and so on.
you are the one denying the fruit of the spirit is faith which can only be n the life of a person who is already saved. That's your dilemma not mine to reconcile.

Saving faith is NEVER EVER granted, given or gifted to an UNBELIEVER.

next fallacy

Back
Top Bottom