An Article on free will

Can we cool down a little and have a good laugh together.

Ladies, this is for men ONLY so please DO NOT look.

From Scripture: Men will get into Heaven about 30 minutes before women.

Revelation 8:1 - "When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. "

@civic @Presby02 @TomL

What about the word of God in Post 4,368 ???

There is no commentary in those passages.

TRUE or FALSE on those THREE passages?
and what do they mean to each one of you?

@civic said 'nope', but to what i am unsure...............
Seems there were four passages not all being related to one another or addressing the issue of predestination

Predestination however refers to the destiny of those who believe

That's not what it says. YOUR SAVED BY GRACE. How? What is the means God uses to save you by His grace? Through or by the means of fath. Hence Paul says, "it is not of yourselves"
Its not the only verse in the bible

Romans 10:9 (ESV) — 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Not we but he

He refuses to accept anything but the word itself and even then he still denies dia can denote a meaning of because
Ps for example dia is translated because 77 times in the ESV, 55 times in the KJV, 99 times in the NIV, 113 times in the NASB

Seems there were four passages not all being related to one another or addressing the issue of predestination

Predestination however refers to the destiny of those who believe
OOPS! - you are right

Three passages (forgive me if i said verses)

FIXED it for you @TomL and @civic and @Pre

In each of the three scripture passages from Post 4,368
a.) Philippians 1:3-6
b.) Hebrews 12:1-2
c.) Revelation 1:7-8

Meaning it’s all grace
Amen. It’s all grace. He draws us to Himself—like a Shepherd. He calls us through His Word. Why? Because He loves us so much.

I look at God’s grace like this. Everything good and favorable and unmerited our Father bestows on those who believe in His Son Jesus.

It’s beauty for ashes:
To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified."

- Isaiah 61:3 (NKJV)

Blessings like rain,
Selah

Amen. It’s all grace. He draws us to Himself—like a Shepherd. He calls us through His Word. Why? Because He loves us so much.

I look at God’s grace like this. Everything good and favorable and unmerited our Father bestows on those who believe in His Son, Jesus.

It’s beauty for ashes:
To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified."

- Isaiah 61:3 (NKJV)

Blessings like rain,
Selah
Selah

@civic and @TomL are having a hard time understanding my question( they are my friends)

Would you be willing to take a LOOK and SEE if you have the answer.

NOTE: This is NOT a trick question.

In each of the three scripture passages from Post 4,368
a.) Philippians 1:3-6
b.) Hebrews 12:1-2
c.) Revelation 1:7-8

So where do you find yourself in those passages? Before / After / Middle

Or are you even in those passages???

Back
Top Bottom