An Article on free will

regeneration is preceded by faith

Nope faith precedes life

Ezekiel 18:30-32“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel? For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Repent, Turn away…Rid yourselves…”“…get a new heart and a new spirit.”Verse 32 makes it even more simple:“Repent and…”“…live!”Life comes from repentance, not the other way around.Acts 11:18When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, God has granted even the Gentiles repentance unto life.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Repentance unto…”“…life”The Gentiles were not granted life unto repentance, but just the opposite according to the text. And the gospel is the means God grants mankind the ability to believe. He sent the gospel first to the Jews and then the Gentiles which enabled their faith response (Rom. 1:16, 10:14-17).John 5:40“yet you refuse to COME TO ME TO HAVE LIFE.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Come to me…” (through faith)“…to have life.”John 6:53“I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Unless you eat…drink” (by faith)“…you have not life in you.”John 6:57“so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“the one who feeds on me…” (by faith)“…will live”John 20:31“But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“these are written…” (scriptures)“…that you may believe…”“…by believing you may have life…”Life clearly is a fruit of faith and repentance, not the other way around.Acts 15:9“He made no distinction between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“He purified their hearts…”“…by faith.”It does not say He purified their hearts by regeneration so as to make them have faith. Clearly a purified heart is a fruit of faith, not the other way around.John 1:12-13“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.The right to be born of God is given only to those who believe.The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…all who did receive him…who believed…”“…he gave the right to BECOME children of God…”You are not even given to right to become a child of God, much less be born again as his child, UNTIL you “receive him” and “believe in his name.” And while placing our trust in Christ is man’s responsibility, the work of regeneration is all of God’s doing. It does not come by way of inheritance, marriage, works or striving (Rom. 9:30-32).Galatians 3:26“You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus…”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“You are all sons of God…”“…through faith in Christ…”Obviously, becoming a son (born of God) is a fruit of faith, not the other way around.John 12:36“Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Believe in the light…”“…so that you may become children…”Ephesians 1:13“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit…”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“when you heard the message of truth…when you believed“you were included in Christ…you were marked in him…”Galatians 3:2, 5“I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard?… So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…received the Spirit…”“…by believing what you heard…”2 Corinthians 3:14-16“But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away.Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…anyone turns to the Lord…” (by faith)“…the veil is taken away.”1 Timothy 1:16“But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…those who would believe in him…”“…may receive eternal life.”Colossians 2:12“…having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…baptism, in which you were also raised…”“…through your faith…”James 1:18“He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…give us brith…”“…through the word of truth…”Calvinists teach the word of truth will certainly be rejected by the unregenerate, thus how can the apostle say that the word may be the means of new birth? Birth must precede the word if Calvinism is true, and that is not what the text clearly indicates.The Philippian jailer inquired, “What must I do to be saved?” (Acts 16:30). If Paul was Calvinistic he should have replied, “You can do nothing to be saved. You were born corpse-like dead in your sin and a dead man can do nothing. If God makes you alive then you will be convinced to believe our gospel.” But Paul does not hesitate to simply say, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31). Believe so as to have new life. Repent so as to live! That is the gospel appeal sent for all to hear it and respond. LWF
Good one-can you put it into paragraph format?

Good one-can you put it into paragraph format?
Ezekiel 18:30-32“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel? For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!”

The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Repent, Turn away…Rid yourselves…”“…get a new heart and a new spirit.”

Verse 32 makes it even more simple:“Repent and…”“…live!”

Life comes from repentance, not the other way around.

Acts 11:18When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, God has granted even the Gentiles repentance unto life.”

The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Repentance unto…”“…life”The Gentiles were not granted life unto repentance, but just the opposite according to the text. And the gospel is the means God grants mankind the ability to believe. He sent the gospel first to the Jews and then the Gentiles which enabled their faith response (Rom. 1:16, 10:14-17).

John 5:40“yet you refuse to COME TO ME TO HAVE LIFE.”

The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Come to me…” (through faith)“…to have life.

”John 6:53“I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Unless you eat…drink” (by faith)“…you have not life in you.

”John 6:57“so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“the one who feeds on me…” (by faith)“…will live

”John 20:31“But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“these are written…” (scriptures)“…that you may believe…”“…by believing you may have life…”Life clearly is a fruit of faith and repentance, not the other way around.

Acts 15:9“He made no distinction between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith.

”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“He purified their hearts…”“…by faith.”It does not say He purified their hearts by regeneration so as to make them have faith. Clearly a purified heart is a fruit of faith, not the other way around.

John 1:12-13“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.The right to be born of God is given only to those who believe.

The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…all who did receive him…who believed…”“…he gave the right to BECOME children of God…”You are not even given to right to become a child of God, much less be born again as his child, UNTIL you “receive him” and “believe in his name.” And while placing our trust in Christ is man’s responsibility, the work of regeneration is all of God’s doing. It does not come by way of inheritance, marriage, works or striving (Rom. 9:30-32).

Galatians 3:26“You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus…

”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“You are all sons of God…”“…through faith in Christ…”Obviously, becoming a son (born of God) is a fruit of faith, not the other way around.

John 12:36“Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Believe in the light…”“…so that you may become children…

”Ephesians 1:13“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit…

”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“when you heard the message of truth…when you believed“you were included in Christ…you were marked in him…

”Galatians 3:2, 5“I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard?… So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?

”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…received the Spirit…”“…by believing what you heard…”

2 Corinthians 3:14-16“But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away.Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…anyone turns to the Lord…” (by faith)“…the veil is taken away

.”1 Timothy 1:16“But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.

”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…those who would believe in him…”“…may receive eternal life.

.”Colossians 2:12“…having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…baptism, in which you were also raised…”“…through your faith…

”James 1:18“He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.

”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…give us brith…”“…through the word of truth…”Calvinists teach the word of truth will certainly be rejected by the unregenerate, thus how can the apostle say that the word may be the means of new birth? Birth must precede the word if Calvinism is true, and that is not what the text clearly indicates.The Philippian jailer inquired, “What must I do to be saved?

” (Acts 16:30). If Paul was Calvinistic he should have replied, “You can do nothing to be saved. You were born corpse-like dead in your sin and a dead man can do nothing. If God makes you alive then you will be convinced to believe our gospel.” But Paul does not hesitate to simply say, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved

” (Acts 16:31). Believe so as to have new life. Repent so as to live! That is the gospel appeal sent for all to hear it and respond

Nope faith precedes life

Ezekiel 18:30-32“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel? For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Repent, Turn away…Rid yourselves…”“…get a new heart and a new spirit.”Verse 32 makes it even more simple:“Repent and…”“…live!”Life comes from repentance, not the other way around.Acts 11:18When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, God has granted even the Gentiles repentance unto life.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Repentance unto…”“…life”The Gentiles were not granted life unto repentance, but just the opposite according to the text. And the gospel is the means God grants mankind the ability to believe. He sent the gospel first to the Jews and then the Gentiles which enabled their faith response (Rom. 1:16, 10:14-17).John 5:40“yet you refuse to COME TO ME TO HAVE LIFE.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Come to me…” (through faith)“…to have life.”John 6:53“I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Unless you eat…drink” (by faith)“…you have not life in you.”John 6:57“so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“the one who feeds on me…” (by faith)“…will live”John 20:31“But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“these are written…” (scriptures)“…that you may believe…”“…by believing you may have life…”Life clearly is a fruit of faith and repentance, not the other way around.Acts 15:9“He made no distinction between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“He purified their hearts…”“…by faith.”It does not say He purified their hearts by regeneration so as to make them have faith. Clearly a purified heart is a fruit of faith, not the other way around.John 1:12-13“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.The right to be born of God is given only to those who believe.The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…all who did receive him…who believed…”“…he gave the right to BECOME children of God…”You are not even given to right to become a child of God, much less be born again as his child, UNTIL you “receive him” and “believe in his name.” And while placing our trust in Christ is man’s responsibility, the work of regeneration is all of God’s doing. It does not come by way of inheritance, marriage, works or striving (Rom. 9:30-32).Galatians 3:26“You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus…”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“You are all sons of God…”“…through faith in Christ…”Obviously, becoming a son (born of God) is a fruit of faith, not the other way around.John 12:36“Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“Believe in the light…”“…so that you may become children…”Ephesians 1:13“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit…”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“when you heard the message of truth…when you believed“you were included in Christ…you were marked in him…”Galatians 3:2, 5“I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard?… So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…received the Spirit…”“…by believing what you heard…”2 Corinthians 3:14-16“But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away.Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…anyone turns to the Lord…” (by faith)“…the veil is taken away.”1 Timothy 1:16“But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…those who would believe in him…”“…may receive eternal life.”Colossians 2:12“…having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…baptism, in which you were also raised…”“…through your faith…”James 1:18“He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.”The order clearly laid out is as follows:“…give us brith…”“…through the word of truth…”Calvinists teach the word of truth will certainly be rejected by the unregenerate, thus how can the apostle say that the word may be the means of new birth? Birth must precede the word if Calvinism is true, and that is not what the text clearly indicates.The Philippian jailer inquired, “What must I do to be saved?” (Acts 16:30). If Paul was Calvinistic he should have replied, “You can do nothing to be saved. You were born corpse-like dead in your sin and a dead man can do nothing. If God makes you alive then you will be convinced to believe our gospel.” But Paul does not hesitate to simply say, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31). Believe so as to have new life. Repent so as to live! That is the gospel appeal sent for all to hear it and respond. LWF
Therefore, the believing of John 3:14-16 is the result of having been born of the Spirit John 3:8, so we believe through Grace Acts 18:27

And being sovereign he can determine to save those who believe

But if your eye is evil, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness (the Word of God, Matthew 6:23).

If you then, who are evil (Jesus speaking to the Apostles, Matthew 7:11).

Since man is evil from the outset of being born in the flesh (Ephesians 2:1, 1 Corinthians 15:46), then there is no way that man in evil darkness can perceive and believe in King Jesus of the Kingdom of God except by the gracious intervention of King Jesus (John 3:3-8).

Since you believe that sovereign man chooses to believe in King Jesus of the Kingdom of God, then you also believe God is not sovereign over man because sovereign man is outside of God's Sovereignty according to your Free-willian Philosophy.

He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son (the Apostle Paul, Colossians 1:13).

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in the affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!

But if your eye is evil, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness (the Word of God, Matthew 6:23).

Since man is evil from the outset of being born in the flesh (Ephesians 2:1, 1 Corinthians 15:46), then there is no way that man in evil darkness can perceive and believe in King Jesus of the Kingdom of God except by the gracious intervention of King Jesus (John 3:3-8).

Since you believe that sovereign man chooses to believe in King Jesus of the Kingdom of God, then you also believe God is not sovereign over man because sovereign man is outside of God's Sovereignty according to your Free-willian Philosophy.

He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son (the Apostle Paul, Colossians 1:13).

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in the affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!
Sorry but your opinion is not a substitute for the word of God

And you do not know the meaning of sovereignty

John 1:6–7 (KJV 1900) — 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

John the apostle believes the testimony of John the Baptist is sufficient for faith.

John 5:45–47 (KJV 1900) — 45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

John 4:39 (KJV 1900) — 39 And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

How much exegesis is needed to see men believed based upon the woman's testimony

John 17:20 (KJV 1900) — 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

men will be able to believe based on the apostle's testimony

Acts 19:8 (ESV) — 8 And he entered the synagogue and for three months spoke boldly, reasoning and persuading them about the kingdom of God.

Paul persauded men concerning the Kingdom of God

Acts 17:2–4 (ESV) — 2 And Paul went in, as was his custom, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead, and saying, “This Jesus, whom I proclaim to you, is the Christ.” 4 And some of them were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, as did a great many of the devout Greeks and not a few of the leading women.

Convincing them Jesus was the Christ

Acts 28:23–24 (KJV 1900) — 23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. 24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

Even the preaching of the old testament is sufficient

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

The reading of scripture is sufficient for belief

2 Timothy 3:15 (NIV) — 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 3:4–11 (NIV) — 4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus. 7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

As is the preaching of it.

Romans 10:10–17 (KJV 1900) — 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Acts 28:23–24 (KJV 1900) — 23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. 24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

John 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ cometh, will he do more miracles than these which this man hath done?

Miracles have power to bring about faith

John 5:36 (KJV 1900) — 36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

John 12:40 (KJV 1900) — 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

God blinded men to prevent their belief. Why would God blind someone who had no ability to see?

Why prevent from believing those who had no capacity for belief

Luke notes had men not grown hardened they could have believed

Acts 28:27 (KJV 1900) — 27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

unregenerate men are shown to receive the word with joy and believe

Luke 8:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

The adversary steals the word away so men will not believe

Luke 8:11–12 (KJV 1900) — 11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. 12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

What need is there to steal away a word which cannot be believed?

The point is You have posted nothing which states men are unconditionally selected for salvation

Not one verse

you assume it based upon Christ choosing his apostles

While you ignore the fact that election to salvation is in Christ

which is a condition.

That is the point

Wrong again, TomL. Your heart's treasure of "The point is You have posted nothing which states men are chosen for salvation" must nullify the precious Word of God “I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19, includes salvation) and “you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16). In Truth (John 14:6), Christ chooses His disciples, every single one of us Christians without exception because we are owned by God's unfailing Word!

Your heart's treasure of "you assume it based upon Christ choosing his apostles" is the equivalent of you saying "Christ was choosing only His apostles without choosing anyone else in John 15".

Your heart adulterates the Truth (John 14:6) “you did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. This I command you, that you love one another. If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you" (John 15:16-19) into your false “you apostles exclusively did not choose Me but I chose you apostles without choosing anyone else, and appointed only you apostles that you apostles alone would go and bear fruit, and that only your fruit would remain, so that whatever you apostles alone ask of the Father in My name He may give to you apostles alone. This I command strictly you apostles here in this room, that you apostles alone love one another. If the world hates you apostles here in this room, you know that it has hated Me before it hated just you apostles. If you apostles alone were of the world, the world would love its own; but because exclusively you apostles here in this room are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, [/s]because of this the world hates you" (TomL 15:16-19).

You propounded “it based upon Christ choosing his apostles” respecting John 15:16-19, so your heart subtracts Joseph and Matthias of whom the Apostle Peter proclaimed “men who have accompanied us all the time” (Acts 1:21) with all the Apostles present without disent, so your self-willed (2 Peter 2:9-10) thoughts of “it based upon Christ choosing his apostles" daringly revile angelic majesties testimony of the Apostle Peter (additional proof post #353).

You foolishly propounded “While you ignore the fact that chosen to salvation is in Christ" because God has been causing me to proclaim this Word of God explicitly stating that man is chosen to salvation in Christ by Christ and through Christ I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19, includes salvation), and in the same expression, Christ makes His choosing of His persons unto salvation absolutely His exclusive dominion with “you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16).

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men that leads to worship in vain (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in the affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE GOD WHO ALONE HAS THE POWER TO JUDGE RIGHTEOUSLY!!!

That's one small simple question Tom but one which should be thought much by the Calvinist.

Sort of like that's one small step for man ....but one GIANT.......

So the question why did Satan feel the need to steal the word in those who heard if they have no capacity to do anything with it anyway. That should take a Calvinists if they'll allow it to do so take them to a very big conclusion. Men do ALL MEN do have the capacity to believe the WORD. So really that question does torpedo all Calvinist's thinking.

Luke 8:11–12 (KJV 1900) — 11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. 12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

The idea here is not that the word cannot be believed, but rather that some individuals may hear the word but not fully understand or accept it before it's taken away or obscured by other influences, distractions, doubts, or temptations. So, it's not the word's inability to be believed, but rather the vulnerability of some individuals to have the word stolen away from them before they can fully grasp its meaning and significance.

Matthew 13:18-23 (KJV) - This passage contains the parallel account of the parable of the sower, where Jesus explains the meaning of the parable. It discusses various types of soil representing different responses to the word of God.

Mark 4:14-20 (KJV) - Similar to Matthew 13, this passage presents Jesus' teaching of the parable of the sower and its explanation, highlighting different responses to the word of God.

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV) - "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." This verse speaks to the influence of Satan in blinding the minds of unbelievers, preventing them from seeing and accepting the gospel.

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." This verse emphasizes the spiritual warfare Christians face, indicating that there are spiritual forces at work that oppose the spread and reception of the word of God.

1 Peter 5:8 (KJV) - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." This verse underscores the activity of the devil in seeking to undermine and destroy believers, including through the distortion or removal of the word of God from their hearts and minds.

These passages collectively highlight the spiritual dynamics involved in the reception of the word of God and the various obstacles, including the influence of the devil, that can hinder people from fully embracing and believing the truth of God's message.

Last edited:
That's one small simple question Tom but one which should be thought much by the Calvinist.

So the question why did Satan feel the need to steal the word in those who heard if they have no capacity to do anything with it anyway. That should take a Calvinists if they'll allow it to do so take them to a very big conclusion. Men do ALL MEN do have the capacity to believe the WORD. So really that question does torpedo all Calvinist's thinking.
yes the elephant in the room they refuse to see- its intentional blindness, unwillingness to see.
it reminds me of Jesus words here

And that is their choice to refuse to come as Jesus said- you refuse to come to Me that you might have life and its these scriptures that bear witness of Me. ( John 5:40 )

they refuse to believe the plain meaning of scripture on the topic.

Free will is OBVIOUS below and the calvinist cannot refute these passages that teach man has the ability to come, the choose of their own volition/will.

The spiritual dead misnomer some believe that is false concerning the carnal/natural man.

Adam who was “spiritually “dead hid from God in the garden and was able to communicate with God and understand Him. In the day you eat you shall surely die. So adam sinned and was spiritually dead and yet could communicate with God and understand God. “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” (Genesis 3:10)

Luke 16:27-31 -“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’ ‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’ He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Above we see that Jesus declared the physical dead and spiritual dead can respond to spiritual things. The dead spiritual/physical dead man is pleading for his own brother’s life.

Jesus declares in John 5:25, “An hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. Here Jesus says the spiritually dead can and will hear him

In Mark 2:17 Jesus said, “"It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." The sick/spiritually dead can hear and understand Jesus- the sinner who is dead in their sins can understand.

In Romans 1 we read of the spiritually dead that they can perceive God and that Gods handiwork is self-evident to them and that the things of God are clearly seen by them so that they are without excuse. Romans 1:20- For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”

Below we see Jesus tell the "spiritually dead " pharisees that they refuse to come to Jesus so that they can have/receive life.

This is the complete opposite of what some religions teach. Jesus lets those dead pharisees know if they come to Jesus they can have life just as John taught in John 1:12-13 and Jesus taught Nicodemus in John 3:16-18. Belief in Him always precedes life. As I have mentioned before this is consistent with Jesus teachings throughout the gospels. He said no less than 13 times that- YOUR FAITH has saved you, healed, you, made you well. Not the faith that He gave them , saved them. It was THEIR OWN FAITH THAT SAVED THEM. When one placed their faith in Him they will be saved, have life, be regenerate, receive eternal life, salvation. Those conditions are taught by all the apostles and writers of the N.T.

John 5
“I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me. 37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, 38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. 39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

41 “I do not accept glory from human beings, 42 but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. 43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44 How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?

45 “But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. 46 If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. 47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?

The result is our regeneration, life, salvation, eternal life, new birth, born again- all synonyms. Don't let anyone conflate them.

John 7:17
Anyone who chooses
to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

Psalm 25:9
He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them His way.

Psalm 25:14
The LORD confides in those who fear Him, and reveals His covenant to them.

Acts 17:11-12
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. 12 As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.

Acts 17:30-31
30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to everyone

so we can see from the above that salvation is for everyone and God commands everyone to repent.

Gods law is to bring one to repentance and reveal one sin.

The law reveals our sin and imperfections that brings one to humble themselves and repent . Out inability to do something God commands like be perfect does not mean we cannot admit our imperfections and inability to be perfect and to rely upon Him for our perfection and not on ones self righteousness. When one understands they cannot save themselves and relies upon God for their salvation they can and will be saved. Repenting is something we do, believing is something we do, saving is what God does. He commands everyone to repent and those who do will be saved. Salvation is for everyone and everyone can repent. God saves those who repent of their sins and believe the gospel. The teaching of Jesus and the publican demonstrates the above is true without regeneration preceding repentance and belief .

Below we read Paul is reasoning with the heathen Greeks and the unbelieving Jews as Corinth. So by using reasoning, logic and persuasion the Apostle converts many of the over the next couple of years. This is how apologetics are used to persuade unbelievers who can understand the scriptures when reasoned well by the Apologist.

Acts 18
After this, Paul left Athens and went to Corinth. 2 There he met a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all Jews to leave Rome. Paul went to see them, 3 and because he was a tentmaker as they were, he stayed and worked with them. 4 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. 6 But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

7 Then Paul left the synagogue and went next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshiper of God. 8 Crispus, the synagogue leader, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard Paul believed and were baptized.

9 One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. 10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.” 11 So Paul stayed in Corinth for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.

12 While Gallio was proconsul of Achaia, the Jews of Corinth made a united attack on Paul and brought him to the place of judgment. 13 “This man,” they charged, “is persuading the people to worship God in ways contrary to the law.”

14 Just as Paul was about to speak, Gallio said to them, “If you Jews were making a complaint about some misdemeanor or serious crime, it would be reasonable for me to listen to you. 15 But since it involves questions about words and names and your own law—settle the matter yourselves. I will not be a judge of such things.” 16 So he drove them off. 17 Then the crowd there turned on Sosthenes the synagogue leader and beat him in front of the proconsul; and Gallio showed no concern whatever.

Acts 14:1
At Iconium, Paul and Barnabas went as usual into the Jewish synagogue, where they spoke so well that a great number of Jews and Greeks believed.

Acts 17:2
As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,

Acts 18:19
When they reached Ephesus, Paul parted ways with Priscilla and Aquila. He himself went into the synagogue there and reasoned with the Jews.

Acts 19:26
Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

Matthew 16:15-17
He[Jesus]said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

Luke 15:11-32
And he said, “There was a man who had two sons. 12 And the younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the share of property that is coming to me.’ And he divided his property between them. 13 Not many days later, the younger son gathered all he had and took a journey into a far country, and there he squandered his property in reckless living. 14 And when he had spent everything, a severe famine arose in that country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to one of the citizens of that country, who sent him into his fields to feed pigs. 16 And he was longing to be fed with the pods that the pigs ate, and no one gave him anything.

17 “But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many of my father's hired servants have more than enough bread, but I perish here with hunger! 18 I will arise and go to my father, and I will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Treat me as one of your hired servants.”’ 20 And he arose and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him. 21 And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ 22 But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring quickly the best robe, and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet. 23 And bring the fattened calf and kill it, and let us eat and celebrate. 24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.’ And they began to celebrate.

25 “Now his older son was in the field, and as he came and drew near to the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 And he called one of the servants and asked what these things meant. 27 And he said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and your father has killed the fattened calf, because he has received him back safe and sound.’ 28 But he was angry and refused to go in. His father came out and entreated him, 29 but he answered his father, ‘Look, these many years I have served you, and I never disobeyed your command, yet you never gave me a young goat, that I might celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours came, who has devoured your property with prostitutes, you killed the fattened calf for him!’ 31 And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that is mine is yours. 32 It was fitting to celebrate and be glad, for this your brother was dead, and is alive; he was lost, and is found.’”

Now notice that the Son was the following :

A ) he was dead
B ) he was lost

So we have a dead son who was lost and on his own realized that he was better off as a slave back at his Fathers house. So as one who is dead he realized his lost state and was able to make his own decision to repent and return to his Fathers house and become a servant. This is the opposite of what Calvinists teach.

We know that Salvation is of the Lord . We know that the Father was not obligated to forgive and restore the son. The son recognized his sin and repented of it and his Father forgave and restored him. The son humbled himself, God didn't, the son repented, God didn't do that for him by granting it to him, the dead son returned home, the Father did not call him home. The Father restored the son after the son repented . Calvinists conflate Gods salvation( Savior ) and mans responsibility to humble themselves and repent of their sin.

hope this helps !!!

They treat God as if He is siting in His play pen (our Universe) and treating us all as if we are toy soldiers.

The idea here is not that the word cannot be believed, but rather that some individuals may hear the word but not fully understand or accept it before it's taken away or obscured by other influences, distractions, doubts, or temptations. So, it's not the word's inability to be believed, but rather the vulnerability of some individuals to have the word stolen away from them before they can fully grasp its meaning and significance.

Matthew 13:18-23 (KJV) - This passage contains the parallel account of the parable of the sower, where Jesus explains the meaning of the parable. It discusses various types of soil representing different responses to the word of God.

Mark 4:14-20 (KJV) - Similar to Matthew 13, this passage presents Jesus' teaching of the parable of the sower and its explanation, highlighting different responses to the word of God.

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV) - "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." This verse speaks to the influence of Satan in blinding the minds of unbelievers, preventing them from seeing and accepting the gospel.

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." This verse emphasizes the spiritual warfare Christians face, indicating that there are spiritual forces at work that oppose the spread and reception of the word of God.

1 Peter 5:8 (KJV) - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." This verse underscores the activity of the devil in seeking to undermine and destroy believers, including through the distortion or removal of the word of God from their hearts and minds.

These passages collectively highlight the spiritual dynamics involved in the reception of the word of God and the various obstacles, including the influence of the devil, that can hinder people from fully embracing and believing the truth of God's message.
The point

What need is there to steal it away if it cannot be ever believed?

The only impetus to steal it away would be to insure it never came to be understood and believed.

Consider however if Faith was really an irresistible gift given by God what could possibly hinder it?

The work of the devil, the love of one sin, one's status or riches would all be irrelevant

That is what I have been asking.

As posted elsewhere

Consider however if Faith was really an irresistible gift given by God what could possibly hinder it?

The work of the devil, the love of one sin, one's status or riches would all be irrelevant

The point

What need is there to steal it away if it cannot be ever believed?

The only impetus to steal it away would be to insure it never came to be understood and believed.

Already answered-biblically with Scripture references.

Wrong again, TomL. Your heart's treasure of "The point is You have posted nothing which states men are chosen for salvation" must nullify the precious Word of God “I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19, includes salvation) and “you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16). In Truth (John 14:6), Christ chooses His disciples, every single one of us Christians without exception because we are owned by God's unfailing Word!

Your heart's treasure of "you assume it based upon Christ choosing his apostles" is the equivalent of you saying "Christ was choosing only His apostles without choosing anyone else in John 15".

Your heart adulterates the Truth (John 14:6) “you did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. This I command you, that you love one another. If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you" (John 15:16-19) into your false “you apostles exclusively did not choose Me but I chose you apostles without choosing anyone else, and appointed only you apostles that you apostles alone would go and bear fruit, and that only your fruit would remain, so that whatever you apostles alone ask of the Father in My name He may give to you apostles alone. This I command strictly you apostles here in this room, that you apostles alone love one another. If the world hates you apostles here in this room, you know that it has hated Me before it hated just you apostles. If you apostles alone were of the world, the world would love its own; but because exclusively you apostles here in this room are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, [/s]because of this the world hates you" (TomL 15:16-19).

You propounded “it based upon Christ choosing his apostles” respecting John 15:16-19, so your heart subtracts Joseph and Matthias of whom the Apostle Peter proclaimed “men who have accompanied us all the time” (Acts 1:21) with all the Apostles present without disent, so your self-willed (2 Peter 2:9-10) thoughts of “it based upon Christ choosing his apostles" daringly revile angelic majesties testimony of the Apostle Peter (additional proof post #353).

You foolishly propounded “While you ignore the fact that chosen to salvation is in Christ" because God has been causing me to proclaim this Word of God explicitly stating that man is chosen to salvation in Christ by Christ and through Christ I chose you out of the world” (John 15:19, includes salvation), and in the same expression, Christ makes His choosing of His persons unto salvation absolutely His exclusive dominion with “you did not choose Me, but I chose you” (John 15:16).

Your heart makes false statements about God and man. Free-will is a conjured concept of the traditions of men that leads to worship in vain (Matthew 15:9).

In Truth (John 14:6), the Almighty God is Sovereign (Genesis 1:1) in the affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)! PRAISE GOD WHO ALONE HAS THE POWER TO JUDGE RIGHTEOUSLY!!!
Same old stuff which does nothing at all to demonstrate unconditional election to salvation

The point is You have posted nothing which states men are unconditionally selected for salvation

Not one verse

you assume it based upon Christ choosing his apostles

While you ignore the fact that election to salvation is in Christ

which is a condition.

That is the point which you do not address

You have a theology which is lacking in christology

Paul told us

Ephesians 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

all these blessing are in Christ

but men are only in Christ when they believe

your theology denies that and so is unbiblical

Sorry but your opinion is not a substitute for the word of God

John 1:6–7 (KJV 1900) — 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

John the apostle believes the testimony of John the Baptist is sufficient for faith.

John 5:45–47 (KJV 1900) — 45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

John 4:39 (KJV 1900) — 39 And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

How much exegesis is needed to see men believed based upon the woman's testimony

John 17:20 (KJV 1900) — 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Acts 19:8 (ESV) — 8 And he entered the synagogue and for three months spoke boldly, reasoning and persuading them about the kingdom of God.

Acts 17:2–4 (ESV) — 2 And Paul went in, as was his custom, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead, and saying, “This Jesus, whom I proclaim to you, is the Christ.” 4 And some of them were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, as did a great many of the devout Greeks and not a few of the leading women.

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

2 Timothy 3:15 (NIV) — 15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 3:4–11 (NIV) — 4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus. 7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 10:10–17 (KJV 1900) — 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

John 7:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ cometh, will he do more miracles than these which this man hath done?

John 5:36 (KJV 1900) — 36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

John 12:40 (KJV 1900) — 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

God blinded men to prevent their belief. Why would God blind someone who had no ability to see?

Acts 28:27 (KJV 1900) — 27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Luke 8:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Since sovereign means "one that exercises supreme, permanent authority" (https://www.thefreedictionary.com/sovereign), and you fiercely argue that man "exercises supreme, permanent authority" over the will of man (free-will), then you exclude Jesus as the "one that exercises supreme, permanent authority" over the will of man.

But he who practices the Truth comes to the Light, so that his works may be manifested as having been wrought in God (the Word of God, John 3:21).

This absolutely wonderful saying of Lord and God Jesus Christ (John 3:21) means that any and all righteous works of a Christian are wrought in God; in other words, the good works of us Christians are truly our Father in Heaven working in us for His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13)!

Take a look at Acts 19:8 which you quoted, and that "persuaded" is governed by "But he who practices the Truth comes to the Light, so that his works may be manifested as having been wrought in God" (the Word of God, John 3:21). And so it goes.

This means that your self-proclaimed sovereignty effectively establishes that you are self-willed (2 Peter 2:9-10).

Since sovereign means "one that exercises supreme, permanent authority" (https://www.thefreedictionary.com/sovereign), and you fiercely argue that man "exercises supreme, permanent authority" over the will of man (free-will), then you exclude Jesus as the "one that exercises supreme, permanent authority" over the will of man.

But he who practices the Truth comes to the Light, so that his works may be manifested as having been wrought in God (the Word of God, John 3:21).

This absolutely wonderful saying of Lord and God Jesus Christ (John 3:21) means that any and all righteous works of a Christian are wrought in God; in other words, the good works of us Christians are truly our Father in Heaven working in us for His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13)!

Take a look at Acts 19:8 which you quoted, and that "persuaded" is governed by "But he who practices the Truth comes to the Light, so that his works may be manifested as having been wrought in God" (the Word of God, John 3:21). And so it goes.

This means that your self-proclaimed sovereignty effectively establishes that you are self-willed (2 Peter 2:9-10).

You failed to address even a single verse

no answer

Back
Top Bottom