Acts 10 does not support calvinism

Watch this excellent and short video that talks about Cornelius and utterly destroys the calvinist heresy called total depravity.

CC: @civic
Yes and their doctrine of regeneration just the same as tough by Jesus in Johns gospel- those who listen and learn from the Father are the same ones who are drawn to Christ. We see the same thing here with Cornelius.

Acts 10:44 isnt regeneration, that was a sign Gift. Whenever Cornelius was given a heart that fears God, thats when he was regenerated, because men by nature dont fear God Rom 3:18

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
Jer 32:39-40

And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
EISEGESIS again.

next

Yes and their doctrine of regeneration just the same as tough by Jesus in Johns gospel- those who listen and learn from the Father are the same ones who are drawn to Christ. We see the same thing here with Cornelius.
Nope. Scripture never makes such a claim. Hearing and learning are how the drawn, not why they are drawn.

notice how the biblical sequence of events are being denied, astounding to say the least.

doctrines of man supersedes the truth in Scripture. Truly the cart before the horse and the tail wagging the dog.

next

Nope. You have not meet your burden. Just question begging and presupposing.
you have denied Acts 10 and 11.

Acts 11-
He told us how he had seen an angel appear in his house and say, ‘Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. 14 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved.’

15 “As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit came on them as he had come on us at the beginning.16 Then I remembered what the Lord had said: ‘John baptized with[a] water, but you will be baptized with[b] the Holy Spirit.’ 17 So if God gave them the same gift he gave us who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to think that I could stand in God’s way?”

18 When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.”

sorry we see Cornelius who already feared God as an unregenerate person was drawn by the Holy Spirit 3 days later and became born again just like the Jews in Acts 2 did.

next fallacy
So he feared God. Muslims fear God so are they regenerated?

Maybe but true of you none the less
sorry here is Cornelius the gentile as unregenerate. so much for total depravity/ability.

Romans 2:14- For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law

Yes. It is an excellent video! It starts with Cornelius and totally dismantles total depravity.
What about the Ethiopian eunuch There are just 3. The eunuch, Paul, and Cornelius. chapters 8, 9,10. These are 3 special cases. Individuals selected by God for salvation. I am not arguing for Calvinism. I see 3 special people Chosen by God. Show me another angle.

Back
Top Bottom