John 1 does not support Calvinism

Are you just trying to be difficult? The moment we receive a new heart, it is the beginning of a new life. The new heart will grow from immature to mature, from weak to strong.

Doug
I nailed him on that exact same point. I think we're just wasting our time here with edited like @Presby02 . I've got better things to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you just trying to be difficult? The moment we receive a new heart, it is the beginning of a new life. The new heart will grow from immature to mature, from weak to strong.

Doug
Doug, you are making claims you obviously cannot back up. And you pile on another. I am not bound by your speculation ound by your presuppositions. The giving of the new heart is not a process.

Doug, you are making claims you obviously cannot back up. And you pile on another. I am not bound by your speculation ound by your presuppositions. The giving of the new heart is not a process.
I didn’t say it was a process, so stop creating straw men to attack! The new heart is the new life we now have. You either have life or you don’t! But the new heart/life is not perfect, it needs to grow, to mature.

Doug

I didn’t say it was a process, so stop creating straw men to attack! The new heart is the new life we now have. You either have life or you don’t! But the new heart/life is not perfect, it needs to grow, to mature.

Doug
Yes new birth is new life, adoption as sons, becoming a child of God

Doug
No one said it was perfect. If so, who? I agree we are a new creation that needs to grow to Spiritual maturity. If I misunderstood, I apologize. You appeared to say the giving of the new heart was a process. You can calm down now.

No one said it was perfect. If so, who? I agree we are a new creation that needs to grow to Spiritual maturity. If I misunderstood, I apologize. You appeared to say the giving of the new heart was a process. You can calm down now.
I’m always perfectly calm; it’s one of the benefits of being right! 😎

Doug

Back
Top Bottom