Why The Trinity is Wrong: Not in Bible

Wrangler

It is amazing that trinitarians take a concept not even in the Bible AS IF it is the central message of the Bible.

To be clear, when I write that the trinity is not found anywhere in Scripture, I mean that neither the word nor the concept of the trinity is explicitly in the Bible. To avoid the inevitable Appeal to Strawman, there simply is no verse that reads something like The nature of God is a trinity - consisting of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit who are co-equal, co-substantial and co-eternal - and if you do not believe this, you cannot be saved but are damned to hell forever. If there were such a verse, it would be the most quoted verse in Scripture by those who claim one’s salvation depends on believing it. The concept of the trinity is so important that in 66 books, it is not mentioned once! What is missing from Scripture is just as telling as what is explicitly taught.

Rather than abandon this obvious 1st-Commandment-violating idol, trinitarians resort to ignoring or subordinating explicit teachings in Scripture to inferences (reading their doctrine into the non-trinitarian text), mystical dualism and artificial synthesis. At the same time, trinitarians give no weight to inferences that undermine the trinity dogma. Finally, they admit no rejection criteria; what set of words would reasonably justify rejecting the trinity.

Addressing the OP,
there are a lot of concepts .... "named", but are not directly NAMED... word for word in the bible. but it might not make the doctrine names wrong, but context of the doctrine must be bible BASED ..... ("IN CONTEXT")

for example, 101G is a Diversified Oneness, or as the Hebrew word is named a "ECHAD" believer. now is diversity in the bible ... yes, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

note: differences here is also
G1243 διαίρεσις diairesis (d̮iy-ai'-re-sis) n.
a distinction or (concretely) variety.
[from G1244]
KJV: difference, diversity
Root(s): G1244

but the term that deals directly with the nature of God is in Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see how "offspring is translated by the KJV.... diversity

so, what 101G believes is in the BIBLE. but not all doctrine as said might not be like this..... the direct word mention. but ... "CONTEXT" of the DAY is the ruling Factor... meaning God's Holy Word.

101G.

Addressing the OP,
there are a lot of concepts .... "named", but are not directly NAMED... word for word in the bible. but it might not make the doctrine names wrong, but context of the doctrine must be bible BASED .....
Appeal to Strawman. I never said the trinity is not named but it is not in the Bible - neither the word or the concept.

Back
Top Bottom