Why I don’t believe or accept the trinity.

The Trinity is derived from the clear teaching of Scripture, and is not a man-made doctrine as some have claimed. Let us briefly examine some of the New Testament evidences for this important doctrine from the Christian Research Institute.

1. The Incarnation. The birth of the Lord Jesus Christ as described in the accounts in Matthew and Luke show that the doctrine of the Trinity was not a later invention of theologians. Luke records what an angel said to Mary: "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God" (Luke 1:35).Since other passages of Scripture reveal that the term "Most High" refers to God the Father, we have in Luke a concrete instance of the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son all being mentioned together in the supernatural event of the Incarnation.

2. The Baptism of Our Lord. When Jesus Christ was baptized, the heavens opened and the Holy Spirit "descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: 'You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased'" (Luke 3:21-22). In these verses we see the Son being baptized, the Spirit descending upon Him, and the Father bearing testimony.

3. Discourses of Christ. In John 14--16 Christ speaks of the persons of the Trinity in His Upper Room Discourse. Jesus declared to the disciples, "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever -- the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you" (John 14:16-17). Our Lord here prays to the Father for the Spirit, and His emphasis on triunity is quite apparent. In John 14:26 and 15:26 Christ uses the same formula, mentioning the three persons of the Deity and indicating their unity, not only of purpose and will but of basic nature.

4. Paul's Letters. The apostle Paul definitely taught the triune nature of God. He wrote: "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all" (2 Cor. 13:14). It would have been difficult for Paul to give this benediction if the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were not equal persons within the Godhead.

5. The Great Commission. In Matthew 28:18-20 the Lord Jesus commissions the disciples to go out and preach the gospel and to make disciples of all nations. He commands them also to baptize "in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." Taken with the other passages bearing on the subject, this becomes an extremely powerful argument for the Christian doctrine of the Trinity.

6. Creation. Although the Bible does not explain to us how the three persons are the one God, it tells us most emphatically that the Spirit of God created the world (Gen. 1:2), the Father created the world (Heb. 1:2), and the Son created the world (Col. 1:16). If you check the creation references in the New Testament, you will see that these particular references are bolstered by several others teaching the same things. The apostle Paul declared in Acts 17:24, "the God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands." This forces us to an irresistible conclusion. As creation has been attributed to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit singly and collectively, they are the one God. There cannot be three gods. The Scripture declares: "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other" (Isa. 45:22). Hence there is unity in trinity and trinity in unity.

7. The Resurrection of Christ. A final instance of Trinitarian emphasis is that of the resurrection of our Lord. In John 2 Christ declared to the Jews, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days" (v. 19). John hastens to tell us that Jesus was speaking of the resurrection of His earthly body (v. 21). Other Scriptures, however, state that Christ was raised by the agency of the Holy Spirit (e.g., Rom. 8:11). And Peter explicitly states that the Father raised the Son (Acts 3:26). So, again, God's Word affirms the triune nature of God.
by the Christian Research Institute

So you see we may not fully understand the great truth of the Trinity. However, we can see the rays of light which emanate from God's Word and which teach us that, in a mysterious sense beyond the comprehension of man's finite mind, God is one in nature but three in person.

Why didnt the Apostles through the acts of the apostle, baptize in the name of the Father, Son, and of the holy Spirit? I believe personally that scripture may have been added by some scholar, just like the suggested extra long ending in Matthew... did you know that before though? The apostles never baptised in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, they baptised in the name of Jesus...

I would really question not only yourself, but yourself with Yahavah, if that stuff is true or not... God be with you.

God word is

careless what some say, only what God say.

can't answer for other, only 101G, which lift up the word God in his Wisdom. Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob by the name of God Almighty, but by My name Jehovah was I not known to them.

ok, lets see if this is true. Genesis come before Exodus, correct. now Listen, Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen."

why then is the false name Jehovah in Abraham mouth? remember God, yes, God said, "but by My name Jehovah was I not known to them." if he was not KNOW to Abraham as Jehovah, why was it in Abraham mouth? see. it was added, it's a false name.

now, let's get the truth. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." SHALL KNOW? yes, future tense. God said, "in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I". I AM HE? let's see when this was. John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." BINGO there he is "I AM HE". and this is Jesus/Yeshua speaking.

now once again. is not the Person in John 1:3 WHO MADE ALL THINGS is the same one person in Isaiah 44:23.....remember the person in Isaiah 44:24 is "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF".

and "ALONE" means, "having no one else present". BINGO.

101G

No where in the Bible does trinity exist… no one has to adhere to it to be made right with Yahavah…

Even if one did believe in the trinity… there is no indication where one is told to believe on the doctrine itself…

Don’t care how scholarly a person may be, or years they been in it, and they die believing in it to be true…

Without… faith… generally speaking, it’s impossible to please Yahavah… that is something to think about… from the writer of Hebrews.

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Jesus said,Believe me, woman! The time is coming when you will not have to be in Jerusalem or on this mountain to worship the Father. You Samaritans worship something you don’t understand. We Jews understand what we worship, since salvation comes from the Jews. But the time is coming when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. In fact, that time is now here. And these are the kind of people the Father wants to be his worshipers. God is spirit. So the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” The woman said, “I know that the Messiah is coming.” (He is the one called Christ.) “When he comes, he will explain everything to us.” Then Jesus said, “He is talking to you now—I am the Messiah.” Just then Jesus’ followers came back from town. They were surprised because they saw Jesus talking with a woman. But none of them asked, “What do you want?” or “Why are you talking with her?” Then the woman left her water jar and went back to town. She told the people there, “A man told me everything I have ever done. Come see him. Maybe he is the Messiah.” So the people left the town and went to see Jesus.“
‭‭John‬ ‭4‬:‭21‬-‭30‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Jesus didn’t say believe me woman, one day you’ll get the trinity until then believe what other people tell you…

No where in the Bible does trinity exist… no one has to adhere to it to be made right with Yahavah…

Even if one did believe in the trinity… there is no indication where one is told to believe on the doctrine itself…

Don’t care how scholarly a person may be, or years they been in it, and they die believing in it to be true…

Without… faith… generally speaking, it’s impossible to please Yahavah… that is something to think about… from the writer of Hebrews.

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Jesus said,Believe me, woman! The time is coming when you will not have to be in Jerusalem or on this mountain to worship the Father. You Samaritans worship something you don’t understand. We Jews understand what we worship, since salvation comes from the Jews. But the time is coming when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. In fact, that time is now here. And these are the kind of people the Father wants to be his worshipers. God is spirit. So the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” The woman said, “I know that the Messiah is coming.” (He is the one called Christ.) “When he comes, he will explain everything to us.” Then Jesus said, “He is talking to you now—I am the Messiah.” Just then Jesus’ followers came back from town. They were surprised because they saw Jesus talking with a woman. But none of them asked, “What do you want?” or “Why are you talking with her?” Then the woman left her water jar and went back to town. She told the people there, “A man told me everything I have ever done. Come see him. Maybe he is the Messiah.” So the people left the town and went to see Jesus.“
‭‭John‬ ‭4‬:‭21‬-‭30‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Jesus didn’t say believe me woman, one day you’ll get the trinity until then believe what other people tell you…
Act_17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Rom_1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Col_2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Thy throne, O God. Quoted in Heb_1:8, Heb_1:9. Several attempts are made by certain commentators to get rid of this reference to Christ’s Godhead; but not only would Heb_1:8, Heb_1:9 have to go, but Isa_9:6, and Jer_23:6; Jer_33:16 as well.
kingdom. Compare Psa_20:21, Psa_20:24. Luk_1:31-33, &c.

Cognate with Theos , there are three other words to be noted :

1. Theotes , rendered "Deity", and used of Christ. Occurs only in Col_2:9, and has relation to the Godhead personally ; while
2. Theiotes , rendered "Deity" also, is Deity in the abstract . Occurs only in Rom_1:20.
3. Theios , rendered "Divine", and is used of Christ. Occurs only in 2Pe_1:3; 2Pe_1:4; and, with the Article, in Act_17:29, where it is rendered "Godhead". Gr. = that which [is] Divine.

II. I AM.
Used by Christ of Himself, in Joh_8:58. See note on Exo_3:14.

III. FATHER.
FATHER. Gr. Pater . Expresses relationship, the correlative of which is "son". When used of man it not only denotes parentage, but it sometimes has the wider meaning of "ancestor", "founder", or a "senior" (as in 1Jn_2:13; 1Jn_2:14); also the author or source of anything (Joh_8:44. Heb_12:9); and expresses a spiritual relationship, as in 1Co_4:15. When used of God it denotes His relationship to His "beloved Son"; and to those ("sons") who have been begotten (not "born", see note on Mat_1:1) into a new creation. It implies "sons", not "offspring", as in Act_17:28; Act_17:29. These were "offspring", and were existing (Gr. huparcho ), as such, according to nature, on the ground of creation ; not "sons" as being "begotten" into a new creation.
Bullinger

Might be complicated.

@Johann,

With Yeshua, speaking and say "I am," it could be just noted that it was Yeshua's Father speaking through his Word... Just as I suppose He claimed to Moses in the burning bush, "I am that I am." Yahavah, has always existed, and his Word spoken existed within his "heart." If you will... Yeshua most certainly is from above and we are from beneath...

John 8:48-59

English Standard Version

Before Abraham Was, I Am​

48 The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?” 49 Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. 50 Yet I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51 Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.” 52 The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.’ 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?” 54 Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God (Yahavah/Yahweh).[a] 55 But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?”[b] 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” 59 So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

Yes. Jesus spoke and said, "Truly, Truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am." Many submit this as a reference to.

Exodus 3:
3 And Moses hath been feeding the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, priest of Midian, and he leadeth the flock behind the wilderness, and cometh in unto the mount of God, to Horeb;

2 and there appeareth unto him a messenger of Jehovah in a flame of fire, out of the midst of the bush, and he seeth, and lo, the bush is burning with fire, and the bush is not consumed.

3 And Moses saith, `Let me turn aside, I pray thee, and I see this great appearance; wherefore is the bush not burned?'

4 and Jehovah seeth that he hath turned aside to see, and God calleth unto him out of the midst of the bush, and saith, `Moses, Moses;' and he saith, `Here [am] I.'

5 And He saith, `Come not near hither: cast thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place on which thou art standing is holy ground.'

6 He saith also, `I [am] the God of thy father, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and God of Jacob;' and Moses hideth his face, for he is afraid to look towards God.

7 And Jehovah saith, `I have certainly seen the affliction of My people who [are] in Egypt, and their cry I have heard, because of its exactors, for I have known its pains;

8 and I go down to deliver it out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to cause it to go up out of the land, unto a land good and broad, unto a land flowing with milk and honey -- unto the place of the Canaanite, and the Hittite, and the Amorite, and the Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite.

9 `And now, lo, the cry of the sons of Israel hath come in unto Me, and I have also seen the oppression with which the Egyptians are oppressing them,

10 and now, come, and I send thee unto Pharaoh, and bring thou out My people, the sons of Israel, out of Egypt.'

11 And Moses saith unto God, `Who [am] I, that I go unto Pharaoh, and that I bring out the sons of Israel from Egypt?'

12 and He saith, `Because I am with thee, and this [is] to thee the sign that I have sent thee: in thy bringing out the people from Egypt -- ye do serve God on this mount.'

13 And Moses saith unto God, `Lo, I am coming unto the sons of Israel, and have said to them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you, and they have said to me, What [is] His name? what do I say unto them?'

14 And God saith unto Moses, `I Am That Which I Am;' He saith also, `Thus dost thou say to the sons of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.'

15 And God saith again unto Moses, `Thus dost thou say unto the sons of Israel, Jehovah, God of your fathers, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you; this [is] My name -- to the age, and this My memorial, to generation -- generation.

However, just a few chapters later you can see.
6 And Jehovah saith unto Moses, `Now dost thou see that which I do to Pharaoh, for with a strong hand he doth send them away, yea, with a strong hand he doth cast them out of his land.'

2 And God speaketh unto Moses, and saith unto him, `I [am] Jehovah,

3 and I appear unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty; as to My name Jehovah, I have not been known to them;

4 and also I have established My covenant with them, to give to them the land of Canaan, the land of their sojournings, wherein they have sojourned;

5 and also I have heard the groaning of the sons of Israel, whom the Egyptians are causing to serve, and I remember My covenant.

6 `Therefore say to the sons of Israel, I [am] Jehovah, and I have brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and have delivered you from their service, and have redeemed you by a stretched-out arm, and by great judgments,

7 and have taken you to Me for a people, and I have been to you for God, and ye have known that I [am] Jehovah your God, who is bringing you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians;

8 and I have brought you in unto the land which I have lifted up My hand to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, and have given it to you -- a possession; I [am] Jehovah.'

Now there is no way to claim that Jesus, ever said "I am, Jehovah." However when the Father tells Yeshua when to speak by following the Spirit, and being lead of his Father, Yeshua, said "Before Abraham was, I am." This to me is simply a understanding that Yahweh, is making his Word known, and it is by his admittance of His Word, being the Son of God, and by and through the nature of the Spirit, the expressed image of Yahavah, which the Jewish people had put to death, the one whom was born into flesh, named Yeshua, in order to save his people from their sins, though they paid dearly for giving up the author of life, which was by and through Yahavah's spoke Word in the beginning.
John 12:
44 Then Jesus said loudly, “Everyone who believes in me is really believing in the one who sent me. 45 Everyone who sees me is really seeing the one who sent me. 46 I came into this world as a light. I came so that everyone who believes in me will not stay in darkness.

47 “I did not come into the world to judge people. I came to save the people in the world. So I am not the one who judges those who hear my teaching and do not obey. 48 But there is a judge for all those who refuse to believe in me and do not accept what I say. The message I have spoken will judge them on the last day. 49 That is because what I taught was not from myself. The Father who sent me told me what to say and what to teach. 50 And I know that whatever he says to do will bring eternal life. So the things I say are exactly what the Father told me to say.”

If anything has any merit in this record of John in Chapter 12, Yeshua was being told what to speak by his Father, and his admits to it... The Father who sent me told me what to say, and what to teach. Anyone whom has witnessed and seen Yeshua by merit of the flesh, has seen Yahavah, whom is the Father of Yeshua. Yeshua did not send himself... and Yeshua always did what honored his Father.

Yahavah was the God of Yeshua. Yeshua has always been subject to Yahavah, and never sidestepped Yahavahs will, instead instated it to be done. He could have asked of his Father anything, and it could have been done for him, however Yeshua focused on Yahavahs will getting done in order to reconciled all things back unto himself through the body which He helped by virtue of the holy spirit with Yeshua, helping forward the Word of God along in getting his message out to his people, before time slowly began to come to an end for the people of that day.

Matthew 12:
46 As Jesus was speaking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him. 47 Someone told Jesus, “Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, and they want to speak to you.”[g]

48 Jesus asked, “Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?” 49 Then he pointed to his disciples and said, “Look, these are my mother and brothers. 50 Anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother!”

Luke 22:
39 Coming out, He went to the Mount of Olives, as He was accustomed, and His disciples also followed Him. 40 When He came to the place, He said to them, “Pray that you may not enter into temptation.”

41 And He was withdrawn from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and prayed, 42 saying, “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.43 [f]Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him. 44 And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly. Then His sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

45 When He rose up from prayer, and had come to His disciples, He found them sleeping from sorrow. 46 Then He said to them, “Why do you sleep? Rise and pray, lest you enter into temptation.”

I still see no reason, other than the Father speaking through His Word, in teaching his Word what to do and what to say, and Yeshua, by the flesh did so being intuned within relationship with his Father, by the spirit, and in essence being the very LOGOS of Yahavah, in flesh, which that body was used as a sacrifice on the cross, buried, and risen again three days later by the holy spirit of Yahavah...

Jesus, says "I am..." Yes. Yeshua is the I am, spoken by Yahavah... Yeshua is the "Word" spoken, "I am" though whom is the one that speaks through his Word? That would be Yahavah... God said / spoke saying, "Let there be light."

Well, Yeshua is made to be subject... to his Father.
so you didn't read or understand what "BE" Subject vs subject, means. LEARN before you try to argue.

"BE" before the term Subject changes the meaning of the word. you never knew that .... did you? thought so. until you understand the definition "BE" Subject vs Subject then we can talk.

we suggest you re-read 101G's post,

101G.

so you didn't read or understand what "BE" Subject vs subject, means. LEARN before you try to argue.

"BE" before the term Subject changes the meaning of the word. you never knew that .... did you? thought so. until you understand the definition "BE" Subject vs Subject then we can talk.

we suggest you re-read 101G's post,

101G.

Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him (Yahavah/Yahweh) who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

I don’t think I’m stupid when reading…

God is love.
Love requires another person
God is Multi- Personal
God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit
The Triune God is love
The unitarian god ( 1 person ) cannot love.
If a unitarian god was true- its narcissism.

hope this helps !!!

Quit guessing.... KNOW the TRUTH. it's right in your bibles. Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

so if the Lord Jesus was ..... "a god", (John 1:1c), that was WITH God as John 1:1b express, Deuteronomy 32:39 slap down the "a god" nonsense in John 1:1c.

people READ your Bible with the Holy Spirit, and you will never go wrong, or astray.

101G
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Explain+the+trinity&id=F9CD4173A3785F45DC954B69BA03DB3A3A47E3E8
The Trinity is a central Christian doctrine that describes the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead Here are the key points:

The one God exists in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

These three are co-equal and co-eternal, sharing the same nature and attributes.

They are worthy of the same worship, confidence, and obedience.

Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him (Yahavah/Yahweh) who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

I don’t think I’m stupid when reading…
well you make yourself to appear that way. last time, read
  • #165 very carefully.
SUBJECT: G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) v. According to Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. the Greek word here, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, this word is used as a verb, and not a noun. (that will alert one quickly). as a verb one can quickly see, or understand what subject means here in context.
a. put within, b. will. lets look at both and understand this revelation. according to the second definition of subject in the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary as a verb, it means 2. To put under or within the power of. (there is our revelation, “within” within the power of).

in the definition of G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso itself. the definition also states from G5259 and G5021, lets see what G5259 ὑπό hupo
(hoop-oh') states,
under
(with the genitive case) of place (beneath), or with verbs (the agency or means, through)
(with the accusative case) of place (whither (underneath) or where (below) or time (when (at)) In the comparative, it retains the same general applications, especially of inferior position or condition, and specially, covertly or moderately.
[a primary preposition]
KJV: among, by, from, in, of, under, with

examine definition #2 above carefully, it said, when used as a verb. there is our conformation, the agency or means,“through”. and “through” is synonyms with “WITHIN”. so when G5259 is use in VERB form, meaning with a verb as in “BE” subject as here in 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 then it is understood to be used as the “agency or means, through”. other words Isaiah 63:5 is totally correct and on point when God said, " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. the power is in, or within God “own” arm, which the Lord is, “God’s own arm. that’s all that is needed, the Holy Spirit, (the Revelator) and an old English dictionary like the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary. the Holy Spirit will enable us, or give us the ability to root out words and their meaning to understand the old English language used at that time when the bible was written. now let get the clear understanding, verse 28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself “be” subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".
if you still don't get it, maybe someone else can help you.

101G.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Explain+the+trinity&id=F9CD4173A3785F45DC954B69BA03DB3A3A47E3E8
The Trinity is a central Christian doctrine that describes the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead Here are the key points:
and many are deceived. Kenny can 101G ask you a simple question. without argument, but in honesty. is the Person in John 1:3 Who, "MADE ALL THINGS". is he the same one person in Isaiah 44:24 who made "ALL THING". Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

now Kenny, just be truthful. the person in Isaiah said he was ALONE. and alone means, "having no one else present". now think if no one else is present then this has to be the same person, because there is no one else present. ........ your answer please.

101G.

Last edited:
Talk to me like a normal human being… maybe me and you should stop communicating because you … just … not normal… I do not desire to read this…

Who the hell cares?

I want to hear what you gotta say, not your damn disagreements by quoting other people’s stuff, I didn’t ask for… you don’t read a thing I say.

Cause who cares, man is right, not Jesus to hell with that guy, I guess. Yeah okay x.
Reported for being a potty mouth!

and many are deceived. Kenny can 101G ask you a simple question. without argument, but in honesty. is the Person in John 1:3 Who, "MADE ALL THINGS". is he the same one person in Isaiah 44:24 who made "ALL THING". Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

now Kenny, just be truthful. the person in Isaiah said he was ALONE. and alone means, "having no one else present". now think if no one else is present then this has to be the same person, because there is no one else present. ........ your answer please.

101G.
It's the same answer Three in One

1. One God, Three Persons:
    • The doctrine of the Trinity asserts that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit.
    • These three Persons are distinct from one another, yet they share the same divine essence.
    • In other words, God is one in essence (having the same divine nature) and three in person (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).

• Each member of the Trinity has a distinct center of consciousness:
    • The Father regards Himself as “I” and the Son and Holy Spirit as “you.”
    • The Son regards Himself as “I” and the Father and Holy Spirit as “you.”
    • The Holy Spirit also has His own consciousness.
  • This personal relationship within the Trinity reveals their distinct identities.
From Copilot

well you make yourself to appear that way. last time, read
  • #165 very carefully.

if you still don't get it, maybe someone else can help you.

101G.

That is good that you can not help me. Because normally the help that is needed is from Yahavah, and his Spirit, and the help by the Spirit of Christ, to do the will of the Father.

Trinity doesn't matter, and the Son is subject to the Father, ...

Sorry 101g, but at least you did try.

God is love.
Love requires another person
God is Multi- Personal
God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit
The Triune God is love
The unitarian god ( 1 person ) cannot love.
If a unitarian god was true- its narcissism.

hope this helps !!!

I dont see a lot of that written in the bible, but people will quote it just for the sake of... all for the love of God...

I dont see where God is multi-personal, or God is Father, God is Son, God is Holy Spirit. We do see God, the Father. You can see Yahavah, Yahavahs Word, and Yahavahs Holy Spirit in the beginning recorded by Moses.

I dont see were Trinue Yahavah, is mentioned... or even unitarian God for that matter...

Yeshua was monotheistic, having one God... before in the beginning he was the Word, and Idk how "Word" can be a person but the "Word or LOGOS" of God was with Yahavah in the beginning, and was God's very spoken Word... Then you have the holy spirit of Yahavah, which is said to be given to believers in the gospel of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Yeshua, said his Father was greater than he. Yeshua becomes subject to Yahavah when the end had come. Yeshua is the Word of God, which created light with Yahavah in the beginning.

And so many people disregard what Yeshua said, in pursuing Yahavah, Yahweh, the God of Jacob, Isacc, Abraham, and of Israel...

I dont see a lot of that written in the bible, but people will quote it just for the sake of... all for the love of God...

I dont see where God is multi-personal, or God is Father, God is Son, God is Holy Spirit. We do see God, the Father. You can see Yahavah, Yahavahs Word, and Yahavahs Holy Spirit in the beginning recorded by Moses.

I dont see were Trinue Yahavah, is mentioned... or even unitarian God for that matter...

Yeshua was monotheistic, having one God... before in the beginning he was the Word, and Idk how "Word" can be a person but the "Word or LOGOS" of God was with Yahavah in the beginning, and was God's very spoken Word... Then you have the holy spirit of Yahavah, which is said to be given to believers in the gospel of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Yeshua, said his Father was greater than he. Yeshua becomes subject to Yahavah when the end had come. Yeshua is the Word of God, which created light with Yahavah in the beginning.

And so many people disregard what Yeshua said, in pursuing Yahavah, Yahweh, the God of Jacob, Isacc, Abraham, and of Israel...
It’s all over the Bible

It’s all over the Bible

Some people only have the creation to ponder about in whom made it... It's good that Yahavah, gave power to his Word to create all things...

But alas, this is what Paul believed, and my taking on which I agree on his take about the situation.

When he wrote to the audience in 1 Corinthians 8:6 yet to us [is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we to Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and we through Him;
There is only one God, Yahavah/Yahweh, the Father of Jesus, of whom [are] all things, and we to Him;

and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and we through Him.

The mention of anything triune is far abstracted here... all I know is what Moses states in the beginning... There was Yahavah, or God. There was Yahavah's Word. There was also the Holy Spirit of Yahavah. All things came from Yahavah, and by and through His Word, (our Lord Jesus), all things came into existence...

That is why, the writers of Hebrew wrote;
1 In the past God spoke to our people through the prophets. He spoke to them many times and in many different ways. 2 And now in these last days, God has spoken to us again through his Son. He made the whole world through his Son. And he has chosen his Son to have all things. 3 The Son shows the glory of God. He is a perfect copy of God’s nature, and he holds everything together by his powerful command. The Son made people clean from their sins. Then he sat down at the right side[a] of God, the Great One in heaven. 4 The Son became much greater than the angels, and God gave him a name that is much greater than any of their names.

So in my best estimation, the whole, multipersonal, triune, etc... God dying on the cross, is all just nonsense because it doesn't personally make any sense to me, in where one needs to accept that God died on the cross, and that God rose God back up from the dead by his holy spirit, in order to be made right with the one whom adopts us into his family, and sees us as his children, the one whom Yeshua, called Father...

And do not get me wrong, I realize, worship is a word that is used in aspect of showing homage... and I agree with paying homage to the Lord Jesus Christ, the thing is, what I do not agree with, is making him into an idol, forgetting his humanity, and most of all, not adhering to at least pay attention to some of the things which he suggest, and that is my encouragement for any and all people...

To be encouraged... and even in discouragement continue to seek out in faith, the one whom rewards you by giving you his holy spirit, and writes on your hearts and mind in order to achieve his will, and not always our own.

Stephen the Martyr​

54 When they heard these things they were [h]cut to the heart, and they gnashed at him with their teeth. 55 But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, 56 and said, “Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!”

WHOA Whoa, whoa, Son of Man at the right hand of God? I THOUGHT THE SON OF MAN WAS GOD!?!??!? blew my minddddd.

Until......

Luk 20:42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Luk 20:43 Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:44 David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son?

It would help if you knew the entrity of Scripture instead of rejoicing when you think you've found something that actually defeats your position.

Until......

Luk 20:42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Luk 20:43 Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:44 David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son?

It would help if you knew the entrity of Scripture instead of rejoicing when you think you've found something that actually defeats your position.

Hello again to you, been a little while...

Yes. That decision is up to you. It's worked out subjectively between individuals and the one whom created the heaven and the earth... I do not see the Son of God sitting and the right hand anymore, due the end having come within that generation of time. Of course, people are more welcome to incline to disagree that Jesus has still not come back, and all things are not underneath his feet....

But, that defense ... that Stephen gives, that one is from his heart, and from the holy spirit, just as much as the last days had come upon them, when Peter proclaims the fulfilment of the prophecy promised from long ago...

"Allegedly."

Back
Top Bottom