Why I don’t believe or accept the trinity.

I dont agreee with apologetics, so that is why I continue to disagree because you are going way to far, from a general discussion by making into apologetics...

I wish would understand that and you would be a lot better at talking to me than quoting the scripture all the time... so you are able to not let a defense go or down in discussion, that brings forth a problem.

but that is your choice to correct not mine... sometimes I wish I did have a face to talk to an a sound to hear, but really I am okay for now just typing on this keyboard...
defending what you believe by definition is apologetics.

defending what you believe by definition is apologetics.

Sure... it can be, but it again erases discussion. which is something I am looking for... not your stuff you do... nope... dont care about it sorry. But all the best to you no doubt, I dont wish any bad on you or anyone here at all. :)

I aint here to judge you because of your beliefs, sir.

I am no stranger to what that says. It says God's Word.

what about it? You think I am stupid and I dont know what the heck I am talking about and you gotta keep sharing and going over and over and over and over this stuff that is so mind numbing dude...

You never quoted a single passage which says "Eternal son, was flesh and bone, from the begining of time."
You asked for Scripture about the Son and I gave it- its not my fault you deny what those scriptures teach about the Pre Existence of the Son before creation.

I provided dozens of scriptures from both the OT and NT affirming His pre existence.

You asked for Scripture about the Son and I gave it- its not my fault you deny what those scriptures teach about the Pre Existence of the Son before creation.

Thanks. But just because you did that doesn't make your statement true. But you can believe so by faith. I do not care. I am not your judge. I am not your God. I am not your Lord, @civic.

Why does the Son become Subject to his Father if they are all coequal?
My God you all don't KNOW a THING. .... do you

“The subjection of Christ within God”​
1 Corinthians 15:27 "For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".
SUBJECT: G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) v. According to Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. the Greek word here, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, this word is used as a verb, and not a noun. (that will alert one quickly). as a verb one can quickly see, or understand what subject means here in context.
a. put within, b. will. lets look at both and understand this revelation. according to the second definition of subject in the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary as a verb, it means 2. To put under or within the power of. (there is our revelation, “within” within the power of). lets back this up with our second understanding. G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) as a verb which means 1. to subordinate
2. (reflexively) to obey
[from G5259 and G5021]
KJV: be under obedience (obedient), put under, subdue unto, (be, make) subject (to, unto), be (put) in subjection (to, under), submit self unto.
please notice, the KJV can translate subject, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, as be under obedience, which bring us to our second understanding. lets see this in scripture, Matthew 26:42 " He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done”. now here is the revelation. the Lord Jesus is God “OWN” arm. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. so being his “OWN” arm it is through, or “within” the agency of the Lord Jesus Christ that his, (GOD), OWN “will” is done, hence the obedience. this is proven out in the definition of G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso itself. the definition also states from G5259 and G5021, lets see what G5259 ὑπό hupo
(hoop-oh') states,
under
(with the genitive case) of place (beneath), or with verbs (the agency or means, through)
(with the accusative case) of place (whither (underneath) or where (below) or time (when (at)) In the comparative, it retains the same general applications, especially of inferior position or condition, and specially, covertly or moderately.
[a primary preposition]
KJV: among, by, from, in, of, under, with

examine definition #2 above carefully, it said, when used as a verb. there is our conformation, the agency or means,“through”. and “through” is synonyms with “WITHIN”. so when G5259 is use in VERB form, meaning with a verb as in “BE” subject as here in 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 then it is understood to be used as the “agency or means, through”. other words Isaiah 63:5 is totally correct and on point when God said, " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. the power is in, or within God “own” arm, which the Lord is, “God’s own arm. that’s all that is needed, the Holy Spirit, (the Revelator) and an old English dictionary like the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary. the Holy Spirit will enable us, or give us the ability to root out words and their meaning to understand the old English language used at that time when the bible was written. now let get the clear understanding, verse 28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself “be” subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".

101G.

I believe what is stated here, @101G. Apparently many people telling Paul is wrong about the subjection of the Son?

People may be the judge concerning that matter.

1 Corinthians 15

The Resurrection of the Dead​

12 Now if Christ is proclaimed as raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain. 15 We are even found to be misrepresenting God, because we testified about God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if it is true that the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If in Christ we have hope[b] in this life only, we are of all people most to be pitied.

20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For “God[c] has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

29 Otherwise, what do people mean by being baptized on behalf of the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized on their behalf? 30 Why are we in danger every hour? 31 I protest, brothers, by my pride in you, which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die every day! 32 What do I gain if, humanly speaking, I fought with beasts at Ephesus? If the dead are not raised, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die.” 33 Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”[d] 34 Wake up from your drunken stupor, as is right, and do not go on sinning. For some have no knowledge of God. I say this to your shame.

Here is the rest of the chapter.

The Resurrection Body​

35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body do they come?” 36 You foolish person! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37 And what you sow is not the body that is to be, but a bare kernel, perhaps of wheat or of some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as he has chosen, and to each kind of seed its own body. 39 For not all flesh is the same, but there is one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish. 40 There are heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is of one kind, and the glory of the earthly is of another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for star differs from star in glory.

42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[e] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[f] also bear the image of the man of heaven.

Mystery and Victory​

50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55 “O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

Wait people are continune to say they are co-equal... just becase Yeshua, was the image of God, whom had Yahweh speak through him, speaking that he is the I Am, but the fleshly body of Yeshua was of the Word of God which was also within the flesh of the Lord Jesus.... helped by the holy spirit of Yahavah giving directives in what Yahwehs will was to go, and do and say.

Well what was just shared was subjection of the Son, whom was the Word of God, in the beginning.. before coming down born in flesh, and given the name Jesus, foretold by the angel Gabriel ? wasnt it?

It's in the Bible...
1 Peter 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
I support your signature. Right on sister. Just never make no promises that are never true.

Apologetics is simply a high level defense of the faith revolving around commonly understood "entry points" in discussion.

It basically a verbal response of what you believe...

The Apostles themselves had to go to court, and gave verbal response by the holy spirit of what had happened... they didnt qoute bible verrses here and there nad say THIS IS IT... Well they may have spoke them, but like... they didnt do it this way as we commune... to put it simply.

they just gave their defense.... that Yeshua raised again, and that the Jewish people were responsible for it...

and because of that Yeshua warned people to get read because destruction was coming upon the nation of Israel... of course unless is never happened to begin with.

There has to be the spirit involved and if there is no love one is like Paul considers himself. Nothing...

1 Corinthians 13:2
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Last edited:
Remember stephens defense he gave? Its vastly different than 'what can be stated in and through quotes of the bible', this defense in his day was a reasoning by the Holy Spirit of YAhavha in and through him... as he gives his statement.

Stephen’s Address: The Call of Abraham​

7 Then the high priest said, “Are these things so?”

2 And he said, “Brethren and fathers, listen: The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Haran, 3 and said to him, ‘Get out of your country and from your relatives, and come to a land that I will show you.’ 4 Then he came out of the land of the Chaldeans and dwelt in Haran. And from there, when his father was dead, He moved him to this land in which you now dwell. 5 And God gave him no inheritance in it, not even enough to set his foot on. But even when Abraham had no child, He promised to give it to him for a possession, and to his descendants after him. 6 But God spoke in this way: that his descendants would dwell in a foreign land, and that they would bring them into bondage and oppress them four hundred years. 7 ‘And the nation to whom they will be in bondage I will judge,’ said God, ‘and after that they shall come out and serve Me in this place.’ 8 Then He gave him the covenant of circumcision; and so Abraham begot Isaac and circumcised him on the eighth day; and Isaac begot Jacob, and Jacob begot the twelve patriarchs.

The Patriarchs in Egypt​

9 “And the patriarchs, becoming envious, sold Joseph into Egypt. But God was with him 10 and delivered him out of all his troubles, and gave him favor and wisdom in the presence of Pharaoh, king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house. 11 Now a famine and great [a]trouble came over all the land of Egypt and Canaan, and our fathers found no sustenance. 12 But when Jacob heard that there was grain in Egypt, he sent out our fathers first. 13 And the second time Joseph was made known to his brothers, and Joseph’s family became known to the Pharaoh. 14 Then Joseph sent and called his father Jacob and all his relatives to him, [b]seventy-five people. 15 So Jacob went down to Egypt; and he died, he and our fathers. 16 And they were carried back to Shechem and laid in the tomb that Abraham bought for a sum of money from the sons of Hamor, the father of Shechem.

God Delivers Israel by Moses​

17 “But when the time of the promise drew near which God had sworn to Abraham, the people grew and multiplied in Egypt 18 till another king arose who did not know Joseph. 19 This man dealt treacherously with our people, and oppressed our forefathers, making them expose their babies, so that they might not live. 20 At this time Moses was born, and was well pleasing to God; and he was brought up in his father’s house for three months. 21 But when he was set out, Pharaoh’s daughter took him away and brought him up as her own son. 22 And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and deeds.

23 “Now when he was forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brethren, the children of Israel. 24 And seeing one of them suffer wrong, he defended and avenged him who was oppressed, and struck down the Egyptian. 25 For he supposed that his brethren would have understood that God would deliver them by his hand, but they did not understand. 26 And the next day he appeared to two of them as they were fighting, and tried to reconcile them, saying, ‘Men, you are brethren; why do you wrong one another?’ 27 But he who did his neighbor wrong pushed him away, saying, ‘Who made you a ruler and a judge over us? 28 Do you want to kill me as you did the Egyptian yesterday?’ 29 Then, at this saying, Moses fled and became a dweller in the land of Midian, where he had two sons.

30 “And when forty years had passed, an Angel [c]of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire in a bush, in the wilderness of Mount Sinai. 31 When Moses saw it, he marveled at the sight; and as he drew near to observe, the voice of the Lord came to him, 32 saying, ‘I am the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’ And Moses trembled and dared not look. 33 ‘Then the Lord said to him, “Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground. 34 I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt; I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send you to Egypt.” ’

35 “This Moses whom they rejected, saying, ‘Who made you a ruler and a judge?’ is the one God sent to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the Angel who appeared to him in the bush. 36 He brought them out, after he had shown wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red Sea, and in the wilderness forty years.

Israel Rebels Against God​

37 “This is that Moses who said to the children of Israel, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him[d] you shall hear.’

38 “This is he who was in the [e]congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles[f] to give to us, 39 whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt, 40 saying to Aaron, ‘Make us gods to go before us; as for this Moses who brought us out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.’ 41 And they made a calf in those days, offered sacrifices to the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. 42 Then God turned and gave them up to worship the host of heaven, as it is written in the book of the Prophets:

‘Did you offer Me slaughtered animals and sacrifices during forty years in the wilderness,
O house of Israel?
43 You also took up the tabernacle of Moloch,
And the star of your god Remphan,
Images which you made to worship;
And I will carry you away beyond Babylon.’

God’s True Tabernacle​

44 “Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as He appointed, instructing Moses to make it according to the pattern that he had seen, 45 which our fathers, having received it in turn, also brought with Joshua into the land possessed by the Gentiles, whom God drove out before the face of our fathers until the days of David, 46 who found favor before God and asked to find a dwelling for the God of Jacob. 47 But Solomon built Him a house.

48 “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
50 Has My hand not made all these things?’

Israel Resists the Holy Spirit​

51 “You stiff-necked[g] and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you. 52 Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers, 53 who have received the law by the direction of angels and have not kept it.

Stephen the Martyr​

54 When they heard these things they were [h]cut to the heart, and they gnashed at him with their teeth. 55 But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, 56 and said, “Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!”

57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, stopped their ears, and ran at him with one accord; 58 and they cast him out of the city and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul. 59 And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60 Then he knelt down and cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not charge them with this sin.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Stephen the Martyr​

54 When they heard these things they were [h]cut to the heart, and they gnashed at him with their teeth. 55 But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, 56 and said, “Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!”

WHOA Whoa, whoa, Son of Man at the right hand of God? I THOUGHT THE SON OF MAN WAS GOD!?!??!? blew my minddddd.

The Trinity is derived from the clear teaching of Scripture, and is not a man-made doctrine as some have claimed. Let us briefly examine some of the New Testament evidences for this important doctrine from the Christian Research Institute.

1. The Incarnation. The birth of the Lord Jesus Christ as described in the accounts in Matthew and Luke show that the doctrine of the Trinity was not a later invention of theologians. Luke records what an angel said to Mary: "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God" (Luke 1:35).Since other passages of Scripture reveal that the term "Most High" refers to God the Father, we have in Luke a concrete instance of the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son all being mentioned together in the supernatural event of the Incarnation.

2. The Baptism of Our Lord. When Jesus Christ was baptized, the heavens opened and the Holy Spirit "descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: 'You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased'" (Luke 3:21-22). In these verses we see the Son being baptized, the Spirit descending upon Him, and the Father bearing testimony.

3. Discourses of Christ. In John 14--16 Christ speaks of the persons of the Trinity in His Upper Room Discourse. Jesus declared to the disciples, "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever -- the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you" (John 14:16-17). Our Lord here prays to the Father for the Spirit, and His emphasis on triunity is quite apparent. In John 14:26 and 15:26 Christ uses the same formula, mentioning the three persons of the Deity and indicating their unity, not only of purpose and will but of basic nature.

4. Paul's Letters. The apostle Paul definitely taught the triune nature of God. He wrote: "May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all" (2 Cor. 13:14). It would have been difficult for Paul to give this benediction if the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were not equal persons within the Godhead.

5. The Great Commission. In Matthew 28:18-20 the Lord Jesus commissions the disciples to go out and preach the gospel and to make disciples of all nations. He commands them also to baptize "in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." Taken with the other passages bearing on the subject, this becomes an extremely powerful argument for the Christian doctrine of the Trinity.

6. Creation. Although the Bible does not explain to us how the three persons are the one God, it tells us most emphatically that the Spirit of God created the world (Gen. 1:2), the Father created the world (Heb. 1:2), and the Son created the world (Col. 1:16). If you check the creation references in the New Testament, you will see that these particular references are bolstered by several others teaching the same things. The apostle Paul declared in Acts 17:24, "the God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands." This forces us to an irresistible conclusion. As creation has been attributed to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit singly and collectively, they are the one God. There cannot be three gods. The Scripture declares: "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other" (Isa. 45:22). Hence there is unity in trinity and trinity in unity.

7. The Resurrection of Christ. A final instance of Trinitarian emphasis is that of the resurrection of our Lord. In John 2 Christ declared to the Jews, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days" (v. 19). John hastens to tell us that Jesus was speaking of the resurrection of His earthly body (v. 21). Other Scriptures, however, state that Christ was raised by the agency of the Holy Spirit (e.g., Rom. 8:11). And Peter explicitly states that the Father raised the Son (Acts 3:26). So, again, God's Word affirms the triune nature of God.
by the Christian Research Institute

So you see we may not fully understand the great truth of the Trinity. However, we can see the rays of light which emanate from God's Word and which teach us that, in a mysterious sense beyond the comprehension of man's finite mind, God is one in nature but three in person.

I believe what is stated here, @101G. Apparently many people telling Paul is wrong about the subjection of the Son?
ERROR, learn the term "BE" Subject vs just subject. did you read what 101G said, guess not
But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.
we see you don't read the SCRIPTURES, nor listen. 1 Corinthians 15:28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all."
YOU MISSED THE VERB, "BE" IN FRONT OF "SUBJECT, now listen to what 101G said, see the UNDERSTANDING of the verb "BE" before subject.
G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso itself. the definition also states from G5259 and G5021, lets see what G5259 ὑπό hupo
(hoop-oh') states,
under
(with the genitive case) of place (beneath), or with verbs (the agency or means, through)
(with the accusative case) of place (whither (underneath) or where (below) or time (when (at)) In the comparative, it retains the same general applications, especially of inferior position or condition, and specially, covertly or moderately.
[a primary preposition]
KJV: among, by, from, in, of, under, with

examine definition #2 above carefully, it said, when used as a verb. there is our conformation, the agency or means,“through”. and “through” is synonyms with “WITHIN”. so when G5259 is use in VERB form, meaning with a verb as in “BE” subject as here in 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 then it is understood to be used as the “agency or means, through”. other words Isaiah 63:5 is totally correct and on point when God said, " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. the power is in, or within God “own” arm, which the Lord is, “God’s own arm. that’s all that is needed, the Holy Spirit, (the Revelator) and an old English dictionary like the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary. the Holy Spirit will enable us, or give us the ability to root out words and their meaning to understand the old English language used at that time when the bible was written. now let get the clear understanding, verse 28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself “be” subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".

101G.
you're reproved. 101G even highlighted it out and you still didn't see it. which tells 101G you're not reading 101G post, or you do not have the capacity to understand.

once again, learn the difference between "BE SUBJECT and "SUBJECT".

101G.

No where in scripture does it say you must accept this to be adhered a Christian… It’s a view, accepted yet, mysterious… Yeshua, stated that eternal life was to know the true God, Yahavah, and Yeshua whom he had sent… to accept something that is unproven, and unprovable, in order to be set right with your fellow peers is a wrong way to go about worshiping Yahavah in spirit and truth. Which Jesus said his Father seeks for people whom do so, and the writer of Hebrews says he is a rewarded of those who seek him out in faith…

Therefore… why not just do what Yeshua says, and put Yahavah your God first loving him, and fellowship of Him and of his Son… and loving your neighbor as yourself…

Being smart in a theological systematic way in setting up God in three persons, just doesn’t do it for me… I get Yeshua said I am, but it was his Father speaking in and through the Lord Yeshua, allowing it to be known he is, the Word of Yahavah, the very heart of God… he is not Yahavah in being set above him… He is Yahavahs Word, whom, is now seen sitting with his Father on his Throne, whom is the Lord God Almighty, even so… it doesn’t make… the Word of Yahavah … over Yahavah or Yahava exactly himself though Yeshua, by virtue of his Father, expresses whom he is and was by and through the life his Son has willingly sought after, which was do his Father will…

Never his own…
There are a thousand reasons to not believe in the Trinity. Don't even know where to begin the list. How about it isn't described or stated in the Bible in any clear or explicit terms? The theologians and commentators who talk about it usually say it's a mystery anyway. I am pretty sure it isn't sound advice to try to understand the Bible using a mystery as a guide.

It has occurred to be lately that when Jesus said to become as a child... what did he mean? Perhaps he meant it's often as simple as what is apparent in the plain text because the plain text is easier to understand. According to John 17:1-3, the Father is the only true God and Jesus is the one He sent. That literally means Jesus isn't God, but theologians will lawyer anything to make it say whatever they need it to say.

No where in scripture does it say you must accept this to be adhered a Christian… It’s a view, accepted yet, mysterious… Yeshua, stated that eternal life was to know the true God, Yahavah, and Yeshua whom he had sent… to accept something that is unproven, and unprovable, in order to be set right with your fellow peers is a wrong way to go about worshiping Yahavah in spirit and truth. Which Jesus said his Father seeks for people whom do so, and the writer of Hebrews says he is a rewarded of those who seek him out in faith…

Therefore… why not just do what Yeshua says, and put Yahavah your God first loving him, and fellowship of Him and of his Son… and loving your neighbor as yourself…

Being smart in a theological systematic way in setting up God in three persons, just doesn’t do it for me… I get Yeshua said I am, but it was his Father speaking in and through the Lord Yeshua, allowing it to be known he is, the Word of Yahavah, the very heart of God… he is not Yahavah in being set above him… He is Yahavahs Word, whom, is now seen sitting with his Father on his Throne, whom is the Lord God Almighty, even so… it doesn’t make… the Word of Yahavah … over Yahavah or Yahava exactly himself though Yeshua, by virtue of his Father, expresses whom he is and was by and through the life his Son has willingly sought after, which was do his Father will…

Never his own…
That's your prerogative to believe as you state above.
However, if one does not accept as true and upon this truth build a relationship upon the Trinity of God, then one cannot be a true-born Christian.

The ideal family is one that has God as their God and relating to Him as He is and as you are is necessary to genuine relationship.

Let's say you are a three-fold being: body, soul, human spirit (1 Thess. 5:23).
God doesn't believe you are a trinity and so relates to you only as a body - no soul or human spirit -

by the way, a human spirit allows one to be able to process spiritual phenomenon and its source. As Adam was created a three-fold being of body, soul, human spirit, when he ate from the forbidden tree something in him died "in the day" he disobeyed God and died. It was his human spirit that died. And since Adam was a natural man created from natural clay-earth with a human spirit to be able to process communication with a God who is Spirit, he became a living soul with intellect, mind, senses, emotion, conscience, and will. What died "in the day" he ate from the tree was his human spirit. After this the communication with God changed as Adam was changed into a two-fold being: body and soul, no human spirit. And from Adam and the woman everyone is born body and soul, no human spirit. Thus, when one dies in this condition they go directly to hell, they don't pass "GO!" nor collect $200. This proven by what Jesus said:

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Mt 10:27–28.

But a person who is born-again is restored from a two-fold existence into a trichotomy again to body, soul, human spirit as the person Saul writes to are born-again and exhibit:

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Th 5:22–23.

Jesus says a two-fold person (body/soul) is sent to hell, but a person who is born again is preserved blameless awaiting the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, which term evidences the tri-fold unity of God in and of itself:

Lord = the Father
Jesus = the Son
Christ = the Holy Spirit.

The born-again believer (body/soul/human spirit) is restored to the image of God of Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Trinity.

So, if God does not relate to you as a whole being of body, soul, human spirit then the relationship is askew and lacks truth as well as genuine relation-ship. In other words, if God relates to you only as a body and soul - no human spirit then, as Jesus stated, you're on your way to hell with the other body and soul people who are not born again with a human spirit.

You see, in our conversion God creates a new human spirit in the born-again person and that person who was a two-fold being of body and soul and on the way to hell into a three-fold being in the image of God and blameless (justified) awaiting the Lord Jesus Christ.

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Eph 4:24.

The word "created" in this verse transliterated back into Hebrew is the word "bara" which is used of God in Genesis when He created something out of nothing. Adam ate from the forbidden tree, something of his composition died "in the day" he ate from the tree, and since then everyone is born body and soul with no human spirit. If the person dies in this condition they are going to hell (Matt. 10:28.)
But a person who is born-again God creates a new 'something out of nothing' new human spirit and the person is now restored to the image of God, which is Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Trinity.

So, if God is truly Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and you relate to Him only as Son and Holy Spirit, then the chances are that the Trinity of God has NOT revealed Himself to you, you do not possess a new human spirit and are not restored into the image of God as a trinity, you remain a two-fold being or body and soul, then you are going to hell because you are not born-again.

It's that simple.

Born-again people have a relationship with the whole Person of God. Jesus said, "Our Father" while He was on earth as a Son, and the Holy Spirit when we pray helps us in our infirmities. And there you have the Trinity of God.

In Jesus' Name, that is.

IF you are truly born-again, MatthewG, then you are restored to the image of God from body and soul to a newly created human spirit so that you may process spiritual phenomenon and have that relationship with the Father through the Son in the Holy Spirit.
If you are not born-again, then you have no human spirit and only consist as body and soul and are on your way to hell unless God restores you to the image of God which is Body (Jesus), Soul (Father), and Spirit (Holy Spirit) BLAMELESS and awaiting the Lord (Father) Jesus (Son) Christ (Holy Spirit.)

So, what are you?

Body and soul on your way to hell?

Or body, soul, human spirit, declared blameless (justified) awaiting the Trinity of God (Lord Jesus Christ)?

Tell me.

However, if one does not accept as true and upon this truth build a relationship upon the Trinity of God, then one cannot be a true-born Christian.

The ideal family is one that has God as their God and relating to Him as He is and as you are is necessary to genuine relationship.

God doesn't believe you are a trinity and so relates to you only as a body - no soul or human spirit -

by the way, a human spirit allows one to be able to process spiritual phenomenon and its source. As Adam was created a three-fold being of body, soul, human spirit, when he ate from the forbidden tree something in him died "in the day" he disobeyed God and died. It was his human spirit that died. And since Adam was a natural man created from natural clay-earth with a human spirit to be able to process communication with a God who is Spirit, he became a living soul with intellect, mind, senses, emotion, conscience, and will. What died "in the day" he ate from the tree was his human spirit. After this the communication with God changed as Adam was changed into a two-fold being: body and soul, no human spirit. And from Adam and the woman everyone is born body and soul, no human spirit. Thus, when one dies in this condition they go directly to hell, they don't pass "GO!" nor collect $200. This proven by what Jesus said:

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

But a person who is born-again is restored from a two-fold existence into a trichotomy again to body, soul, human spirit as the person Saul writes to are born-again and exhibit:

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus says a two-fold person (body/soul) is sent to hell, but a person who is born again is preserved blameless awaiting the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, which term evidences the tri-fold unity of God in and of itself:

Lord = the Father
Jesus = the Son

The born-again believer (body/soul/human spirit) is restored to the image of God of Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Trinity.

So, if God does not relate to you as a whole being of body, soul, human spirit then the relationship is askew and lacks truth as well as genuine relation-ship. In other words, if God relates to you only as a body and soul - no human spirit then, as Jesus stated, you're on your way to hell with the other body and soul people who are not born again with a human spirit.

You see, in our conversion God creates a new human spirit in the born-again person and that person who was a two-fold being of body and soul and on the way to hell into a three-fold being in the image of God and blameless (justified) awaiting the Lord Jesus Christ.

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

The word "created" in this verse transliterated back into Hebrew is the word "bara" which is used of God in Genesis when He created something out of nothing. Adam ate from the forbidden tree, something of his composition died "in the day" he ate from the tree, and since then everyone is born body and soul with no human spirit. If the person dies in this condition they are going to hell (Matt. 10:28.)
But a person who is born-again God creates a new 'something out of nothing' new human spirit and the person is now restored to the image of God, which is Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Trinity.

So, if God is truly Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and you relate to Him only as Son and Holy Spirit, then the chances are that the Trinity of God has NOT revealed Himself to you, you do not possess a new human spirit and are not restored into the image of God as a trinity, you remain a two-fold being or body and soul, then you are going to hell because you are not born-again.

It's that simple.

Born-again people have a relationship with the whole Person of God. Jesus said, "Our Father" while He was on earth as a Son, and the Holy Spirit when we pray helps us in our infirmities. And there you have the Trinity of God.

In Jesus' Name, that is.

IF you are truly born-again, MatthewG, then you are restored to the image of God from body and soul to a newly created human spirit so that you may process spiritual phenomenon and have that relationship with the Father through the Son in the Holy Spirit.
If you are not born-again, then you have no human spirit and only consist as body and soul and are on your way to hell unless God restores you to the image of God which is Body (Jesus), Soul (Father), and Spirit (Holy Spirit) BLAMELESS and awaiting the Lord (Father) Jesus (Son) Christ (Holy Spirit.)

So, what are you?

Or body, soul, human spirit, declared blameless (justified) awaiting the Trinity of God (Lord Jesus Christ)?

Tell me.
see 101G's post...... https://berean-apologetics.communit...y-gen-1-26-27-and-exodus-3-14.1565/post-77156

101G.

ERROR, learn the term "BE" Subject vs just subject. did you read what 101G said, guess not

we see you don't read the SCRIPTURES, nor listen. 1 Corinthians 15:28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all."
YOU MISSED THE VERB, "BE" IN FRONT OF "SUBJECT, now listen to what 101G said, see the UNDERSTANDING of the verb "BE" before subject.

you're reproved. 101G even highlighted it out and you still didn't see it. which tells 101G you're not reading 101G post, or you do not have the capacity to understand.

once again, learn the difference between "BE SUBJECT and "SUBJECT".

101G.
Well, Yeshua is made to be subject... to his Father. Unless I am just missing something... But that is when all things come to an end.

Yesha himself be subject to Yahavah. Yep.

There are a thousand reasons to not believe in the Trinity. Don't even know where to begin the list. How about it isn't described or stated in the Bible in any clear or explicit terms? The theologians and commentators who talk about it usually say it's a mystery anyway. I am pretty sure it isn't sound advice to try to understand the Bible using a mystery as a guide.

It has occurred to be lately that when Jesus said to become as a child... what did he mean? Perhaps he meant it's often as simple as what is apparent in the plain text because the plain text is easier to understand. According to John 17:1-3, the Father is the only true God and Jesus is the one He sent. That literally means Jesus isn't God, but theologians will lawyer anything to make it say whatever they need it to say.

Thank you for sharing.

Lord = the Father
Jesus = the Son

Trinity.

It's that simple.

In Jesus' Name, that is.

So, what are you?

Tell me.

I dont believe in a trinity God. I believe in the Yahweh of Israel, of Isacc, Abraham, and Jacob, the God of the living.

The God, whom sent his Word, which was made flesh, as the very heart of Yahavah, by virtue of being Gods Word, was an expressed image of the Father whom sent his Word, by helping his Son by and through the holy spirit which he does do today, helping us to conform to the Lord Yeshua, and to live and walk in faith, and also by the Spirit, crucifying the flesh on the cross, and rising to newness of life through Yeshua, by Yahavah raising him up again, believed on by the heart...

That is the Good News, Message...

Not you must adhere to this understand of God, in order to be made right with him... and that is the caveat to the long running standard which will contine to be taught and preached and believed on which has no relationship to the Gospel what so ever, in my opinion. So the so-called Trinty of God, doesn't mean anything to me... nor is it some secret way to "know Yahavah.,"

Romans 3
21 But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses[i] and the prophets long ago. 22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.

23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. 24 Yet God, in his grace, freely makes us right in his sight. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins. 25 For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he makes sinners right in his sight when they believe in Jesus.
Romans 5:
5 Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace[a] with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. 2 Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God’s glory.

3 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. 4 And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. 5 And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.

6 When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners. 7 Now, most people would not be willing to die for an upright person, though someone might perhaps be willing to die for a person who is especially good. 8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. 9 And since we have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God’s condemnation. 10 For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son. 11 So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God.

Back
Top Bottom