Who Exactly is the Church?

Paul was governing over the Bride as well as other Apostles they were holding the church together, encouraging them to continue to stick together and continue to look, watch and wait for Jesus who would come and take them from the world as they knew it and it would become destroyed by fire.

There is no more “Material” church today anyone has to go to in order to made right with God. People do become part of Gods Sons kingdom in and through faith, adopted in as a Child of God, today.

There is no more Jew or gentile in Christ.

No, Christ sent out His disciples to the twelve tribes living in Gentile lands to let them know their Messiah, Redeemer, and King had come. It was a remnant that returned, the majority of Jews stayed in Gentile lands.
GINOLJC, to all.
Yor first mistake of the Day, all tribes was in Jerusalem on the day of Pentecost. when the Lord Jesus poured himself out. 101G suggest you read Acts chapter 2 again.

and to KNOW the Messiah was he not known? i.e. the preaching of Philip to the Ethiopian Eunuch. Acts 8:25 "And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans." Acts 8:26 "And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert." Acts 8:27 "And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship," Acts 8:28 "Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet." Acts 8:29 "Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot." Acts 8:30 "And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?" Acts 8:31 "And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him." Acts 8:32 "The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:" Acts 8:33 "In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth." Acts 8:34 "And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?" Acts 8:35 "Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus."

so, no, try again.

The apostles it seemed for the most part remained in Jerusalem and other Jews were scattered in the persecution after the stoning of Stephen,
True. I fix their remaining in Jerusalem five to eight years after Christ's ascension.
But they eventually travelled to the four cardinal points of the compass instructed by Christ (Acts 1:6) and went into Gentile lands where the majority of (the twelve tribes) Jews lived (remnant returned is about 10% of total) to let them know their Messiah, Redeemer, and King had come because it was important to God to let His people know He had KEPT His Promise.

True. I fix their remaining in Jerusalem five to eight years after Christ's ascension.
But they eventually travelled to the four cardinal points of the compass instructed by Christ (Acts 1:6) and went into Gentile lands where the majority of (the twelve tribes) Jews lived (remnant returned is about 10% of total) to let them know their Messiah, Redeemer, and King had come because it was important to God to let His people know He had KEPT His Promise.
Got scripture for that?

No one can die or be responsible for another's sin. Whoever of the leadership in Israel rejected Christ more than likely was saved later on:

7 And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith. Acts 6:7.

I put "a great company" out of 70 Sanhedrin members as a majority.
It didn't matter who rejected Christ when He died on the cross. Christ didn't reject them. And that is the nature of salvation. He chooses us, we don't (and can't) choose Him:

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: Jn 15:16.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
Rom. 9:16.

As far as Saul and his statement about "a remnant being saved", Saul changed the word from the prophecy of Isaiah and manipulated the meaning in the original prophecy to suit his need. He was not being honest with Scripture and that is one check against him. Now I may begin to understand why certain of the church fathers when compiling the canon didn't want to include Romans. But here is my proof:

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, Yet a remnant of them shall return:
Isaiah 10:22.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: Rom. 9:26–27.

You can't defend this.
Hello @jeremiah1five,

Looking at this thread again, after being away from the forum for a while, I realise that I did not respond to this (ref: #10 & 11).

Surely the destruction of Jerusalem, in AD70, made the establishment of the church which is the Body of Christ, revealed and made known at the end of the Acts period, of great importance to the stability of the company of believers living through that time of upheaval. It is explained in the letters of Paul written at that time, from prison. (Eph, Phil, Col, 2 Tim. Titus & Phil.) and established on the basis of the truth revealed in Romans 5:12-8:39.

Israel, as a nation, ceased to be, having either been killed or scattered among the nations, and the olive tree of Israel ceased to exist. There was no Olive tree for gentile believers to be grafted into. So the formation of the Church which is the Body of Christ was made known through Paul, by revelation from above, and made known to the 'saints' and 'faithful' throughout the diaspora, by means of the letters of Paul, but seemingly not received by many, for Paul tells Timothy that, 'all they which are in Asia be turned away from me'.

The Church which is the Body of Christ is a spiritual company, made up of both Jew and Gentile, in which there is no priority given to the Jew, for all are on an equal footing in Christ Jesus, their risen and ascended Saviour, Lord and Head. Israel as a nation has no part in it.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
As long as it's not that place the FBI put siege to in Waco. I try to avoid any form of psychological manipulation. I'm always leery of people that openly attempt to modify the clear and simple teaching found in the Bible. They come up with some new strange ideas To try and tickle people's ears.

The Bible warns us about this In 2 Corinthians. False teachers were wreaking havoc on the church Paul had founded in Corinth “the powers of this dark world” and “spiritual forces of evil”. That's why we need our Armor on.

Evil in the Last Days
…5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these! 6 They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, 7who are always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.…2 Timothy 3:5–7

As long as it's not that place the FBI put siege to in Waco. I try to avoid any form of psychological manipulation. I'm always leery of people that openly attempt to modify the clear and simple teaching found in the Bible. They come up with some new strange ideas To try and tickle people's ears.

The Bible warns us about this In 2 Corinthians. False teachers were wreaking havoc on the church Paul had founded in Corinth “the powers of this dark world” and “spiritual forces of evil”. That's why we need our Armor on.

Evil in the Last Days
…5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these! 6 They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, 7who are always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.…2 Timothy 3:5–7
Hello @Maurice,

Thankfully this company is a spiritual company, and will be found dotted among the company of believers all over the world. Hidden, yet visible, unknown and yet known. Having only one Head and that is Christ, one Body and that is His. It is He that edifies each individual member, and He who brings increase. They are 'in' Him, having died with Him, been buried, quickened and raised with Him, and are seated with Him at God's right hand, where they await His appearing, when they will appear with Him in glory.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Looking at this thread again, after being away from the forum for a while, I realise that I did not respond to this (ref: #10 & 11).

Surely the destruction of Jerusalem, in AD70, made the establishment of the church which is the Body of Christ, revealed and made known at the end of the Acts period, of great importance to the stability of the company of believers living through that time of upheaval. It is explained in the letters of Paul written at that time, from prison. (Eph, Phil, Col, 2 Tim. Titus & Phil.) and established on the basis of the truth revealed in Romans 5:12-8:39.
The body of Christ began on Pentecost, and it was populated with Jews who were born-again and accepted their Messiah and King: Jesus.
The Church began that day, too.
All the writings from Matthew to Revelation were written to Jews and Jewish Christians. None of the letters - except the personal letters by Saul to Timothy - were written to Jewish Christians. It was their Messiah. It was their covenants. And being in the New Covenant era without any instruction except what was found in the Hebrew Scriptures the apostles all did their best to make sense and understand all that was taking place in Israel with a Messiah who died on a tree and a Holy Spirit of Promise that was the focal point of the first 30 years covered in the book of Acts.
Israel, as a nation, ceased to be, having either been killed or scattered among the nations, and the olive tree of Israel ceased to exist. There was no Olive tree for gentile believers to be grafted into. So the formation of the Church which is the Body of Christ was made known through Paul, by revelation from above, and made known to the 'saints' and 'faithful' throughout the diaspora, by means of the letters of Paul, but seemingly not received by many, for Paul tells Timothy that, 'all they which are in Asia be turned away from me'.
The Olive tree (Israel) did not cease to exist. Jewish Christians did not begin to die off until the beginning of the second century, and although Jews were still being born-again, it was God's purpose to destroy the Temple else the Times of the Gentiles could not begin.
Nowhere is Scripture are Gentiles called Olive tree let alone "wild" Olive tree. And they (Gentiles) were not grafted into the Olive tree that was Israel. You are believing false teaching from Gentiles. If anyone was more inclined to be considered "wild" Olive tree it would be circumcised proselytes and uncircumcised God-Fearers. They were aligned with the commonwealth of Israel having committed themselves to obey the Torah, perform what sacrifices the Torah required, and became Israeli citizens. But they were not considered 'Jews' nor were the in the Abrahamic or any of the covenants because the covenant God made was with Abraham and his seed and Gentiles are not his seed. Make distinctions and don't blur the existing lines created by God. There was Israel. There were covenants. There was Olive tree. There was "wild" Olive tree. There was body of Christ. And all these belonged to the Jews (Rom. 9:4-5.)
Christ was the fulfillment of covenant and prophecy. He belonged to the Jews. He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Christ sent His disciples to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. And before He ascended, He dispatched His eleven disciples to the twelve tribes that remained in Gentile lands with a message that Messiah had come, and God has kept His Promises. Remember, only a remnant returned to the Holy Land, and it is reasonable to say that a remnant would be about 10-15% of all Jewry while the majority of Jews stayed put in Gentile lands and engaging in meaningful labor to raise their families. These eventually would become Hellenized Jews. Even though the Temple was destroyed, and the land ravaged the Jews continued their Judaism but without a Temple it revolved around their Feasts.

Gentiles hated the Jews, and Jews hated the uncircumcised, idol worshiping, unclean Gentiles. And as more Gentiles began to become born-again it was a natural step for them to conclude that God "cast away" His people since everything Jewish was destroyed and an easy step to conclude that Gentiles in their hatred and bias believed that they were the replacement of Israel in the things of God's redemption. Consider, there was no bible, no Scripture, and Gentiles did not have a guide to assist in their understanding of the things taking place on a spiritual level for about 200 years after that. In the fourth century Gentiles began to gather scrolls and soon had their own "bible." There is a great deal more to consider concerning the first three centuries. In time Gentiles began to steal what belonged to Israel. Terms like "Church" and "covenant" and "Bride" and "saints" which identified Israel of twelve tribes was now being owned by Gentiles. Everything Jewish became Gentile.
The Church which is the Body of Christ is a spiritual company, made up of both Jew and Gentile, in which there is no priority given to the Jew, for all are on an equal footing in Christ Jesus, their risen and ascended Saviour, Lord and Head. Israel as a nation has no part in it.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
No, it only seems that way as a result of the destruction of the Jewish Temple and their cities. Gentiles were never on 'equal footing' with the Jews. Gentiles are in no covenant with God and everything that Jews have by way of covenant and prophecies belong to them.

Consider something: The Times of the Gentiles will end with the destruction of the nations whether through global war or some cosmic catastrophe. And that end is coming fast upon the Gentiles. Israel has covenant with God and God punished His people and destroyed their Temple and their land. Gentiles have no covenant with God, and do you think God is going to spare them with some escape called "rapture?" Oh, no. Gentiles and Gentile Christians are soon to be judged and I foresee both global war and cosmic catastrophe. Now, look at this before I go:

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh,
And thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
And the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and ethe women ravished;
And half of the city shall go forth into captivity,
And the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations,
As when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives,
Zech. 14:1–4.

Look at this:

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. Mt 24:9.

God says, "all nations" (non-Jew.) This means every nation in existence. Israel will be alone. I even doubt America will help them but will be among the "all nations" against Israel. When half the nation is destroyed then Christ returns, and Armageddon will be fought and look what happens when the Millennium begins.
Israel will possess the Promised Land and God will cleanse their land of all Gentiles. Israel/Jews will be the only ones in the land and the surviving Gentiles will live in the lands that surround her. So, Jews will occupy their land and there will be no Gentiles among them. Gentiles will live everywhere else. BUT:

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev. 20:7–10.

Put on your thinking cap. If all the Jews of twelve tribes are living in their land with nary a Gentile there also, and if Gentiles live everywhere else what does Scripture say about the end of the thousand years? Think about that.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs (Gentiles), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Rev. 22:14–15.

WHO are these Gentiles? And where is the Gentile Christians? What's going on here?
Well, Gentiles will not be in the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven as a Bride adorned for her Husband (Jesus.) Have you done any study of these passages above I post, and have you read and studied these prophecies? It does not appear to end well for Gentile Christians.
Let's see if these Scriptures speak to you.

The body of Christ began on Pentecost, and it was populated with Jews who were born-again and accepted their Messiah and King: Jesus.
The Church began that day, too.
All the writings from Matthew to Revelation were written to Jews and Jewish Christians. None of the letters - except the personal letters by Saul to Timothy - were written to Jewish Christians. It was their Messiah. It was their covenants. And being in the New Covenant era without any instruction except what was found in the Hebrew Scriptures the apostles all did their best to make sense and understand all that was taking place in Israel with a Messiah who died on a tree and a Holy Spirit of Promise that was the focal point of the first 30 years covered in the book of Acts.

The Olive tree (Israel) did not cease to exist. Jewish Christians did not begin to die off until the beginning of the second century, and although Jews were still being born-again, it was God's purpose to destroy the Temple else the Times of the Gentiles could not begin.
Nowhere is Scripture are Gentiles called Olive tree let alone "wild" Olive tree. And they (Gentiles) were not grafted into the Olive tree that was Israel. You are believing false teaching from Gentiles. If anyone was more inclined to be considered "wild" Olive tree it would be circumcised proselytes and uncircumcised God-Fearers. They were aligned with the commonwealth of Israel having committed themselves to obey the Torah, perform what sacrifices the Torah required, and became Israeli citizens. But they were not considered 'Jews' nor were the in the Abrahamic or any of the covenants because the covenant God made was with Abraham and his seed and Gentiles are not his seed. Make distinctions and don't blur the existing lines created by God. There was Israel. There were covenants. There was Olive tree. There was "wild" Olive tree. There was body of Christ. And all these belonged to the Jews (Rom. 9:4-5.)
Christ was the fulfillment of covenant and prophecy. He belonged to the Jews. He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Christ sent His disciples to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. And before He ascended, He dispatched His eleven disciples to the twelve tribes that remained in Gentile lands with a message that Messiah had come, and God has kept His Promises. Remember, only a remnant returned to the Holy Land, and it is reasonable to say that a remnant would be about 10-15% of all Jewry while the majority of Jews stayed put in Gentile lands and engaging in meaningful labor to raise their families. These eventually would become Hellenized Jews. Even though the Temple was destroyed, and the land ravaged the Jews continued their Judaism but without a Temple it revolved around their Feasts.

Gentiles hated the Jews, and Jews hated the uncircumcised, idol worshiping, unclean Gentiles. And as more Gentiles began to become born-again it was a natural step for them to conclude that God "cast away" His people since everything Jewish was destroyed and an easy step to conclude that Gentiles in their hatred and bias believed that they were the replacement of Israel in the things of God's redemption. Consider, there was no bible, no Scripture, and Gentiles did not have a guide to assist in their understanding of the things taking place on a spiritual level for about 200 years after that. In the fourth century Gentiles began to gather scrolls and soon had their own "bible." There is a great deal more to consider concerning the first three centuries. In time Gentiles began to steal what belonged to Israel. Terms like "Church" and "covenant" and "Bride" and "saints" which identified Israel of twelve tribes was now being owned by Gentiles. Everything Jewish became Gentile.

No, it only seems that way as a result of the destruction of the Jewish Temple and their cities. Gentiles were never on 'equal footing' with the Jews. Gentiles are in no covenant with God and everything that Jews have by way of covenant and prophecies belong to them.

Consider something: The Times of the Gentiles will end with the destruction of the nations whether through global war or some cosmic catastrophe. And that end is coming fast upon the Gentiles. Israel has covenant with God and God punished His people and destroyed their Temple and their land. Gentiles have no covenant with God, and do you think God is going to spare them with some escape called "rapture?" Oh, no. Gentiles and Gentile Christians are soon to be judged and I foresee both global war and cosmic catastrophe. Now, look at this before I go:

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh,
And thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
And the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and ethe women ravished;
And half of the city shall go forth into captivity,
And the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations,
As when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives,
Zech. 14:1–4.

Look at this:

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. Mt 24:9.

God says, "all nations" (non-Jew.) This means every nation in existence. Israel will be alone. I even doubt America will help them but will be among the "all nations" against Israel. When half the nation is destroyed then Christ returns, and Armageddon will be fought and look what happens when the Millennium begins.
Israel will possess the Promised Land and God will cleanse their land of all Gentiles. Israel/Jews will be the only ones in the land and the surviving Gentiles will live in the lands that surround her. So, Jews will occupy their land and there will be no Gentiles among them. Gentiles will live everywhere else. BUT:

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev. 20:7–10.

Put on your thinking cap. If all the Jews of twelve tribes are living in their land with nary a Gentile there also, and if Gentiles live everywhere else what does Scripture say about the end of the thousand years? Think about that.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs (Gentiles), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Rev. 22:14–15.

WHO are these Gentiles? And where is the Gentile Christians? What's going on here?
Well, Gentiles will not be in the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven as a Bride adorned for her Husband (Jesus.) Have you done any study of these passages above I post, and have you read and studied these prophecies? It does not appear to end well for Gentile Christians.
Let's see if these Scriptures speak to you.
Hello there, @jeremiah 1five,

Please pray the prayers of Ephesians 1:17-23 and 3:14-21, and wait on the Lord.

Within the love of Christ our Saviour
our risen and glorified Lord and Head,
Chris

Subject Heading:- Who Exactly is the Church?​

'Now therefore
ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
but fellow-citizens with the saints,
and of the household of God;'

(Eph. 2:19)

If I were to take this question literally, 'Who exactly is the Church?' Then my answer would be Christ. He is the Church. Each individual member is placed, 'into,' Christ, by God Himself (1 Cor. 1:30-31), and becomes part of the household of God, 'in Him'. Apart from Him there is no Church. He is it's Head.

The verse (above) was spoken to Gentiles, who 'in Christ' were no more 'strangers' and 'foreigners', which was their condition outside of Christ, but 'fellow-citizens with the saints', and, 'of the household of God'. How wonderful is that? Praise God!

Just thoughts
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Paul was governing over the Bride as well as other Apostles they were holding the church together, encouraging them to continue to stick together and continue to look, watch and wait for Jesus who would come and take them from the world as they knew it and it would become destroyed by fire.

There is no more “Material” church today anyone has to go to in order to made right with God. People do become part of Gods Sons kingdom in and through faith, adopted in as a Child of God, today.

There is no more Jew or gentile in Christ.
Hey Matthew or @koberstein . Could one of you do me a favor? I would really be interested in seeing a Messianic Judaic Church service through a youtube video or in any other way. I'm particularly interested to see how liturgical is a Messianic Judaic service. Is it a blend of Judaism and Christianity? Thank you both in advance.

Hey Matthew or @koberstein . Could one of you do me a favor? I would really be interested in seeing a Messianic Judaic Church service through a youtube video or in any other way. I'm particularly interested to see how liturgical is a Messianic Judaic service. Is it a blend of Judaism and Christianity? Thank you both in advance.
https://www.valleyofblessing.org/ This is the church I attend, but not on a regular basis. Their services should be on YouTube.

https://www.valleyofblessing.org/ This is the church I attend, but not on a regular basis. Their services should be on YouTube.
Thanks for that information. I saw a 2 hr long youtube video of your church's service and I found it very interesting. These are my observations. Take note that these are just observations and not criticisms.
  1. I thought it would be more liturgical in the tradition of the Jewish Temple. I saw very little indication of the historical Jewish Temple. I didn't see any Menorah, for example. I've never been to a Synagogue service so this Messianic service might be similar to that. I don't know.
  2. I saw no indication of the New Covenant, the Breaking of Bread, aka: the Eucharist. The Temple had Showbread and I saw no indication of that.
  3. It was interesting to see musical instruments in the service.
That's it for now. I would appreciate any comments you might have.

Thanks for that information. I saw a 2 hr long youtube video of your church's service and I found it very interesting. These are my observations. Take note that these are just observations and not criticisms.
  1. I thought it would be more liturgical in the tradition of the Jewish Temple. I saw very little indication of the historical Jewish Temple. I didn't see any Menorah, for example. I've never been to a Synagogue service so this Messianic service might be similar to that. I don't know.
  2. I saw no indication of the New Covenant, the Breaking of Bread, aka: the Eucharist. The Temple had Showbread and I saw no indication of that.
  3. It was interesting to see musical instruments in the service.
That's it for now. I would appreciate any comments you might have.
The pastor and his wife are not Jewish, so that might explain some things. They do not use the Messianic version of the Bible. They use the King James, or the new King James Version. I also believe very few people in the congregation are Jewish by ethnicity. Usually in a Messianic service you will see dancing as well as musical instruments. The Messianic synagogues that are conducted by actual rabbis the service would included some of the things that you observed were missing. Messianic churches and synagogues are usually affiliated with the Messianic Jewish Alliance of America (MJAA) or the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations (UMJC). Unfortunately, the Valley of Blessing church is not affiliated with either one. I do my Bible study online with Dr. Baruch Korman. He can be found at LoveIsrael.org I think you would like him. I'm going through Genesis with him now. He normally teaches in Hebrew, but this website he teaches in English. He holds a PHD in biblical languages.
I appreciate your feedback and critique!!

The pastor and his wife are not Jewish, so that might explain some things. They do not use the Messianic version of the Bible. They use the King James, or the new King James Version. I also believe very few people in the congregation are Jewish by ethnicity. Usually in a Messianic service you will see dancing as well as musical instruments. The Messianic synagogues that are conducted by actual rabbis the service would included some of the things that you observed were missing. Messianic churches and synagogues are usually affiliated with the Messianic Jewish Alliance of America (MJAA) or the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations (UMJC). Unfortunately, the Valley of Blessing church is not affiliated with either one. I do my Bible study online with Dr. Baruch Korman. He can be found at LoveIsrael.org I think you would like him. I'm going through Genesis with him now. He normally teaches in Hebrew, but this website he teaches in English. He holds a PHD in biblical languages.
I appreciate your feedback and critique!!
Thanks for that information. Have a nice night.

Back
Top Bottom