When Is A Jew Not A Jew?

A Jew "outwardly" is a Jew and descendant of Abraham.
And a Jew "inwardly" is an "outwardly" Jew born again.
And Saul also says in Romans 11, "and ALL Israel (both houses) SHALL BE SAVED."
The Abrahamic, Mosaic, and New Covenants are covenants of redemption and salvation of God's people identified as Abraham and the seed of Abraham. In short, the "Jews."
Rom 2:28

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

That contradicts you

Okay thats it. Nothing to do with ethnicity
With the covenant and the circumcision of Abraham (and to his seed) God "created" Gentiles and a separation of both peoples and established two races in the earth: Hebrew/Jew and Gentile. God was the one to 'create' ethnicity in the peoples of the earth. Before that - except where Seth and his obedient family line called "sons of God" - there was only one people, one race, and they were not called "human" but Adamites. Gen. 5:2.) When Ham, Japheth, and Shem left the ark an obedient family line was present through Shem to a descendant Eber and eventually to Abram the Hebrew. The word "Hebrew" is put there by God to designate an ethnic people that were to be recipients of a covenant of redemption that was not offered to Gentiles. If it was offered to Gentiles (it is not), then everyone would be Hebrew and circumcised. But that's not the Mind of God on the matter. A father does not hate his own flesh, his own children but Gentiles are not of the flesh of Abraham and hate the Hebrews the Jews because in their darkness and love of darkness and hatred to the light that's all they have because the presence of the Jews in the world reminds them there is a God and their failed obedience to Him. If God left man to his darkness, we'd be in perpetual Dark Ages, age upon age upon age.

If you knew the truth, you'd love the Jews but your impatience towards this Chosen people of God, you've been indoctrinated by the Constantinian Gentile church which has instilled deeply in you a blurring, if not, total rejection of God's lines separating good from evil in order to make the good evil for misery loves company.

God is very ethnic. He's the one to 'create' the ethnic lines between His people and those not His people. And the unsaved know this very well in their heart of hearts. And they hate it. But God is going to give them half His elect people when He gathers the Gentile nations against His Chosen people and when half are killed and murdered then Christ returns with wrath, vengeance, and a host of other indignations and destroys those He's gathered against His people.
Then, when He sits upon His throne at Jerusalem and Gives the Jews their Promised Land, He's going to personally cleanse their land of all Gentile presence and Israel will have a land all to themselves - something never existed before.

so we can take this as you have no answer...... (smile), thought so.

brightfame52, may 101G ask you a point-blank question? "if you were Born Again, and or Adopted, are you a child of God or a Son of God?

101G.
I have this, So what you said was false ! Here is your false comment :

the church is not the seed of Abraham, Christ is,

Scripture says of the Church Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

So again both Christ and His Church are the seed of Abraham

With the covenant and the circumcision of Abraham (and to his seed) God "created" Gentiles and a separation of both peoples and established two races in the earth: Hebrew/Jew and Gentile. God was the one to 'create' ethnicity in the peoples of the earth. Before that - except where Seth and his obedient family line called "sons of God" - there was only one people, one race, and they were not called "human" but Adamites. Gen. 5:2.) When Ham, Japheth, and Shem left the ark an obedient family line was present through Shem to a descendant Eber and eventually to Abram the Hebrew. The word "Hebrew" is put there by God to designate an ethnic people that were to be recipients of a covenant of redemption that was not offered to Gentiles. If it was offered to Gentiles (it is not), then everyone would be Hebrew and circumcised. But that's not the Mind of God on the matter. A father does not hate his own flesh, his own children but Gentiles are not of the flesh of Abraham and hate the Hebrews the Jews because in their darkness and love of darkness and hatred to the light that's all they have because the presence of the Jews in the world reminds them there is a God and their failed obedience to Him. If God left man to his darkness, we'd be in perpetual Dark Ages, age upon age upon age.

If you knew the truth, you'd love the Jews but your impatience towards this Chosen people of God, you've been indoctrinated by the Constantinian Gentile church which has instilled deeply in you a blurring, if not, total rejection of God's lines separating good from evil in order to make the good evil for misery loves company.

God is very ethnic. He's the one to 'create' the ethnic lines between His people and those not His people. And the unsaved know this very well in their heart of hearts. And they hate it. But God is going to give them half His elect people when He gathers the Gentile nations against His Chosen people and when half are killed and murdered then Christ returns with wrath, vengeance, and a host of other indignations and destroys those He's gathered against His people.
Then, when He sits upon His throne at Jerusalem and Gives the Jews their Promised Land, He's going to personally cleanse their land of all Gentile presence and Israel will have a land all to themselves - something never existed before.
Nothing to do with ethnicity, if you condition any part of salvation on ethnicity, that's apostate, Paul who Im sure you probably dont believe counts jewish ethnicity as it pertains to recommending him to God, nothing but dung Phil 3:4-8

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Your confidence is in ethnicity or the flesh

I have this, So what you said was false ! Here is your false comment :

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

once again, you're so blind, Listen to what you printed? "29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise". now, maybe this might help you to see. if U was not in Christ are you Abraham seed?

101G.

Nothing to do with ethnicity, if you condition any part of salvation on ethnicity, that's apostate, Paul who Im sure you probably dont believe counts jewish ethnicity as it pertains to recommending him to God, nothing but dung Phil 3:4-8
Saul was obedient to the Law. He was an exceptionally good, and observant Jew.
4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Your confidence is in ethnicity or the flesh
God counts it as something. So, did Jesus. Otherwise, God would have made covenant with Gentiles and Christ would not have been a Jew. But this is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Saul is proud of his heritage as a Jew.
He is also proud of his Roman citizenship and used both as a means to further the gospel.

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, nan Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Philippians 3:3–8.

He is saying, and in the original Greek it reads slightly different that he is a good, observant Jew, and he doesn't deny his accomplishments in the Jew's religion, but that they are nothing if he cannot know the Lord. Saul used both His Roman citizenship and his Jewish upbringing as a powerful means to do and get some of the things he accomplished. He used these things to gain entrance to both Gentile and Hebrew locations and people. He merely means they are nothing if he cannot know Christ.
We do and say the same things in life.

once again, you're so blind, Listen to what you printed? "29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise". now, maybe this might help you to see. if U was not in Christ are you Abraham seed?

101G.
Saul was speaking/writing to Jewish Christians. Even if they were not in Christ, they would remain a Hebrew/Jew. They are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise God made to Abraham.
Saul is NOT addressing Gentiles and if you think he is you miss his meaning.

101G.

My God how blind can one be. 101G will try once more...... "29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed then, then, then, are you abrams seed. now think, if you're NOT, NOT, NOT, in Christ are you Abraham seed then?

101G.

Saul was obedient to the Law. He was an exceptionally good, and observant Jew.

God counts it as something. So, did Jesus. Otherwise, God would have made covenant with Gentiles and Christ would not have been a Jew. But this is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Saul is proud of his heritage as a Jew.
He is also proud of his Roman citizenship and used both as a means to further the gospel.

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, nan Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Philippians 3:3–8.

He is saying, and in the original Greek it reads slightly different that he is a good, observant Jew, and he doesn't deny his accomplishments in the Jew's religion, but that they are nothing if he cannot know the Lord. Saul used both His Roman citizenship and his Jewish upbringing as a powerful means to do and get some of the things he accomplished. He used these things to gain entrance to both Gentile and Hebrew locations and people. He merely means they are nothing if he cannot know Christ.
We do and say the same things in life.
Paul clearly identified ethnicity as confidence in the flesh Phil 3

Its the same confidence in the flesh other jews had because of their physical connection to Abraham Jn 8:33

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

John the baptist saw that proudful confidence Lk 3:8

Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

My God how blind can one be. 101G will try once more...... "29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed then, then, then, are you abrams seed. now think, if you're NOT, NOT, NOT, in Christ are you Abraham seed then?

101G.

Paul clearly identified ethnicity as confidence in the flesh Phil 3

Its the same confidence in the flesh other jews had because of their physical connection to Abraham Jn 8:33

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

John the baptist saw that proudful confidence Lk 3:8

Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
John saw their exalting the traditions of the elders about the Hebrew Scriptures. Jesus defended the Law and challenged their traditions of the Talmud. Jesus kept kosher. He went to the Temple and Synagogues and taught the Hebrew Scriptures. Jesus practiced and obeyed the Law of Moses in every jot and tittle.

These religious leaders were Abraham's seed and John did not challenge that assertion. He couldn't. The had Abraham's DNA in their genes and were his offspring through one of the clans of Israel.
Saul was proud of his being Hebrew and obeying the Law of Moses. He continued to practice the Law of Moses even after he met Messiah. And Saul was commended highly by his Judaic brethren of the flesh.

John saw their exalting the traditions of the elders about the Hebrew Scriptures. Jesus defended the Law and challenged their traditions of the Talmud. Jesus kept kosher. He went to the Temple and Synagogues and taught the Hebrew Scriptures. Jesus practiced and obeyed the Law of Moses in every jot and tittle.

These religious leaders were Abraham's seed and John did not challenge that assertion. He couldn't. The had Abraham's DNA in their genes and were his offspring through one of the clans of Israel.
Saul was proud of his being Hebrew and obeying the Law of Moses. He continued to practice the Law of Moses even after he met Messiah. And Saul was commended highly by his Judaic brethren of the flesh.
You have confidence in the flesh,dung religion

You have confidence in the flesh, dung religion
Au contraire, I have confidence in Christ.
Saul had confidence in his heritage being a seed of Abraham, a Hebrew of Hebrews, and he didn't have to give it up as Christian.
I am aware that before the Lord as presumed Gentile I am nothing in His sight, while the Hebrews in His sight are a peculiar people, a royal priesthood.

17 All nations before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

Before God Gentiles are nothing, which leads me to think the Gentiles mentioned in the New Covenant writings are circumcised, committed, and members of the commonwealth of Israel "wild" Olive tree along with uncircumcised, uncommitted God-Fearers.
They Gentiles in the NC writings are nothing to God and this makes me wonder if such Gentiles are headed for eternal separation from God.
Those nations (Gentiles) that survive Armageddon will live in an area outside the Israel-held Promised Land and are the nations that might be describing Gog and Magog in a final pitched battle and fire coming down from heaven from God to consume them. And then there will be no more Gentiles.
I need to study this. Daniel said things will be 'closed' until the time of the end and we are at that point in history right now. Things hidden are being uncovered and this might be something to look at.
But don't quote me.

Au contraire, I have confidence in Christ.
Saul had confidence in his heritage being a seed of Abraham, a Hebrew of Hebrews, and he didn't have to give it up as Christian.
I am aware that before the Lord as presumed Gentile I am nothing in His sight, while the Hebrews in His sight are a peculiar people, a royal priesthood.

17 All nations before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

Before God Gentiles are nothing, which leads me to think the Gentiles mentioned in the New Covenant writings are circumcised, committed, and members of the commonwealth of Israel "wild" Olive tree along with uncircumcised, uncommitted God-Fearers.
They Gentiles in the NC writings are nothing to God and this makes me wonder if such Gentiles are headed for eternal separation from God.
Those nations (Gentiles) that survive Armageddon will live in an area outside the Israel-held Promised Land and are the nations that might be describing Gog and Magog in a final pitched battle and fire coming down from heaven from God to consume them. And then there will be no more Gentiles.
I need to study this. Daniel said things will be 'closed' until the time of the end and we are at that point in history right now. Things hidden are being uncovered and this might be something to look at.
But don't quote me.
Dung religion is a delusion, confidence in the flesh

Back
Top Bottom