What is The Rapture?

YEP, the SAME our LORD Jesus Christ

The Rapture, as the OT Prophets, our LORD Jesus Christ and the Apsotles is synonymous with the Second Coming and the Resurrection.

There is not one scripture in ALL of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation, that declares a 'pre-trib' rapture.

$1,000.00 REWARD if you can find one specific declaration stating 'pre-trib' rapture or a rapture BEFORE the Second Coming.
This is true

It is the CHURCH that is to be raptured, and Paul is clear that in the church there is neither Gentile nor Jew. So please, stop violating the order God has put within the church.
Saul is clear in what he meant in his letters to Jewish Christians at Jewish churches in Asia Minor. It's the misinterpretation of his words that has led millions astray to expect an escape from the tribulation prophesied to come over the world.
And let me guess...your belief that there is neither Jew nor Gentile is taken from Galatians 3:28-29? Well let's look at his words and the context. If you are honest with the Scriptures you can read the whole chapter and see that Saul is addressing Jewish Christians with his references to Abraham, the Law, etc.

23 But before faith came, we [Jews] were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our [Jews] schoolmaster to bring us [Jews] unto Christ, that we [Jews] might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we [Jews] are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye [Jews] are all [Jews] the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you [Jews] as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek [proselytes], there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye [Jews and proselytes and God-Fearers] are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [Jews] be Christ’s, then are ye [Jews] Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (given to Abraham.)
Gal. 3:23–29.

Saul wrote to Jewish Christians who were rightly concerned over their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant because they were now followers of Israel's Messiah and experienced the Holy Spirit of Promise. Gentiles were NEVER under the Law so according to the text it's obvious Saul is writing to Jewish Christians. And since wherever Saul visited his brethren of the flesh (Judaizers) in the various cities and towns he went in Gentile lands he went first to their synagogues and preached Israel's Messiah. Then, he'd visit his fellow Jewish Christians in their home fellowships because around this time Jews were persecuting Jewish Christians over a Messiah that "hanged on a tree" and stumbled at this stumbling stone. Circumcised Gentile proselytes would be the first Gentiles to hear the gospel as they would be in attendance in synagogues throughout the lands and as allies to then commonwealth of Israel the Holy Spirit of Promise would be poured upon them BEFORE any hard-core, uncircumcised, non-covenant, idol-worshiping Gentiles would even hear of a Jesus because of the separation between these communities and just plain ol' Gentile hatred and indifference to anything having to do with Jews and Judaism.

The words "heirs according to the promise" can only apply to Jews who became born-again who were concerned over their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant and only THEY as Jews are the rightful heirs to ALL the covenants God made with the Hebrew people.

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever.
Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.

Now, if you are honest with the Scriptures, you'll agree with everything Saul writes (to Jewish Christians) at Rome, that all those things in Romans 9:4-5 list everything having to do with salvation as belonging to the Jews through covenant and prophecies. Now that you have the truth let it set you free from the Gentile propaganda of the last 1900 years.
Salvation is OF THE JEWS.

Or you can reject the Word of God for the word of men and maintain the false teaching that you hold. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

I am saying that it is not certain whether a resurrection is required, as they are not coming back to life to live on Earth. That is all. They are entering their eternal rest as the rest are. I am saying, again, there is a modicum of uncertainty as John speaks of the first Resurrection in Revelation 20, and it is not related to the rapture found in Thessalonians.

The Resurrection in John ch20 is the same Resurrection spoken of by the LORD in the Gospel an dby the Apostles.

There is only One Resurrection for the SAVED/Saints in Christ = Gospel, OT Prophets, Apostles, Revelation

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the Rapture to occur before His Return/Coming = 1 Thess 4:13-18 , 1 Corinthians ch15

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.

And the dead in Christ will rise first.

After that we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Saul is clear in what he meant in his letters to Jewish Christians at Jewish churches in Asia Minor. It's the misinterpretation of his words that has led millions astray to expect an escape from the tribulation prophesied to come over the world.
And let me guess...your belief that there is neither Jew nor Gentile is taken from Galatians 3:28-29? Well let's look at his words and the context. If you are honest with the Scriptures you can read the whole chapter and see that Saul is addressing Jewish Christians with his references to Abraham, the Law, etc.

23 But before faith came, we [Jews] were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our [Jews] schoolmaster to bring us [Jews] unto Christ, that we [Jews] might be justified by faith.
27 For as many of you [Jews] as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek [proselytes], there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye [Jews and proselytes and God-Fearers] are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [Jews] be Christ’s, then are ye [Jews] Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (given to Abraham.)

Saul wrote to Jewish Christians who were rightly concerned over their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant because they were now followers of Israel's Messiah and experienced the Holy Spirit of Promise. Gentiles were NEVER under the Law so according to the text it's obvious Saul is writing to Jewish Christians. And since wherever Saul visited his brethren of the flesh (Judaizers) in the various cities and towns he went in Gentile lands he went first to their synagogues and preached Israel's Messiah. Then, he'd visit his fellow Jewish Christians in their home fellowships because around this time Jews were persecuting Jewish Christians over a Messiah that "hanged on a tree" and stumbled at this stumbling stone. Circumcised Gentile proselytes would be the first Gentiles to hear the gospel as they would be in attendance in synagogues throughout the lands and as allies to then commonwealth of Israel the Holy Spirit of Promise would be poured upon them BEFORE any hard-core, uncircumcised, non-covenant, idol-worshiping Gentiles would even hear of a Jesus because of the separation between these communities and just plain ol' Gentile hatred and indifference to anything having to do with Jews and Judaism.

The words "heirs according to the promise" can only apply to Jews who became born-again who were concerned over their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant and only THEY as Jews are the rightful heirs to ALL the covenants God made with the Hebrew people.

4 Who are Israelites;
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
Christ came,
Amen.

Now, if you are honest with the Scriptures, you'll agree with everything Saul writes (to Jewish Christians) at Rome, that all those things in Romans 9:4-5 list everything having to do with salvation as belonging to the Jews through covenant and prophecies. Now that you have the truth let it set you free from the Gentile propaganda of the last 1900 years.

Or you can reject the Word of God for the word of men and maintain the false teaching that you hold. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
You are separating what God put together

Galatians 3:28 (ESV) — 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Yes, i am aware of ch11

And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Where do you see another 3.5 years?
The prophecy said three and a half times, it did not specify years. 3.5 years of ministry followed by 3.5 days of not being buried.

You are separating what God put together

Galatians 3:28 (ESV) — 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
I have responded by rightly dividing the Word of Truth and provided the context of Saul's words about "Jew and Greek" and you don't even respond to what I posted and instead hold to your false understanding of the Scripture.
I ask again, are you a born-again Christian? Because Christians love the Word of God and accept it as basis of what they are called to believe about this "so-great salvation."
Personally, I seriously believe you are not born-again, never been touched by the Holy Spirit, may not even attend a biblical church and might attend a false "fringe" church, and do not hold the Scripture as foundation of what true Christians believe.

SteveB says: "Do yourself a favor and don't lie to us about the million dollars."

#1 sin amongst christians today= bearing false witness

i never lied so you need to go to the LORD and ask for forgiveness.
No need to lie. I saw several 0's.
The OFFER Stands and is for $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars)
Ok. A thousand dollars.
The fact that you're doing this tells me that the Bible could concisely state it, and you'd still reject it.

Both of the scriptures you posted i am 100% AGREEMENT and they BOTH occur at His Second Coming.
What do you think is taking place?
Try a little harder.
I take note that you ignored my two questions regarding the tribulation period.
1- what is it ?
2- why is it?

No need to lie. I saw several 0's.

Ok. A thousand dollars.
The fact that you're doing this tells me that the Bible could concisely state it, and you'd still reject it.

What do you think is taking place?

I take note that you ignored my two questions regarding the tribulation period.
1- what is it ?
2- why is it?
SteveB says: "The fact that you're doing this tells me that the Bible could concisely state it, and you'd still reject it."

i am doing this because my Heavenly FATHER never lies = "no lie is of the truth" = "thy word is truth"
'pre-trib' rapture NEVER came out of the Mouth of God

The FACT that i am doing this shows forth my confidence in the INTEGRITY of the Holy Scriptures = they can be FULLY TRUSTED

The FACT that you cannot find a single scripture that declares 'pre-trib' rapture demonstrates that it came from men outside of the Scriptures.

Not Permitted = rabbit trails and red herring arguments

The trib period is fully explained by the LORD = Matt ch24, OT Prophet Daniel, Genesis, Apostles letters, Revelation

Last edited:
Gentile propaganda. Gentiles don’t even have a covenant with God and you think you’re going to escape judgment? You’re very naive.
Revelation 3 "10 Because you have kept My [g]word of perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of the [h]testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole [i]world, to [j]test those who live on the earth."

What do you mean escape judgment? Obviously Jesus death is far from enough to cover sin and save, so we must stand judgment for our works in order to be saved. I agree with you on that. (I would say if I did, however, I don't.)

4 Who are Israelites;
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
Christ came,
Amen.

Paul wasn't writing to Jewish Christians at Rome. Who was Paul called to reach? The Gentiles. That was Paul's mission.
Why would I reject the Word of God and join you? I go my own way, following after Him. Judaizers were so first century, and a frequent target of Paul and the apostles.

The Resurrection in John ch20 is the same Resurrection spoken of by the LORD in the Gospel an dby the Apostles.

There is only One Resurrection for the SAVED/Saints in Christ = Gospel, OT Prophets, Apostles, Revelation

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the Rapture to occur before His Return/Coming = 1 Thess 4:13-18 , 1 Corinthians ch15

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.

And the dead in Christ will rise first.

After that we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.
That's the thing. The rapture isn't His second coming which is in Revelation 19. We meet Him in the air, and thus [in the air] will we forever be with Him. He isn't coming to Earth, but coming down to gather His elect.

That's the thing. The rapture isn't His second coming which is in Revelation 19. We meet Him in the air, and thus [in the air] will we forever be with Him. He isn't coming to Earth, but coming down to gather His elect.
#1 - There are no scriptures that declare more then one Second Coming.
ALL Scripture from Genesis to Revelation ONLY declare TWO Comings of the LORD Jesus Christ.

#2 - Revelation 19 CONFIRMS 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 = SAME Event

#3 - If you are in Christ(i am not doubting you) then we are FAMILY and we can Love each other by AGREEING with our FATHER's words.

#1 - There are no scriptures that declare more then one Second Coming.
ALL Scripture from Genesis to Revelation ONLY declare TWO Comings of the LORD Jesus Christ.
Of course not. There is the rapture, and then there is the second coming seven years later.
#2 - Revelation 19 CONFIRMS 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 = SAME Event

#3 - If you are in Christ(i am not doubting you) then we are FAMILY and we can Love each other by AGREEING with our FATHER's words.
You mean, agreeing with what you believe the Father's words are. Not a valid argument. Also, show me word for word, I Thessalonians 4:13-18 in Revelation 19. I can wait all day.

Revelation 3 "10 Because you have kept My [g]word of perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of the [h]testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole [i]world, to [j]test those who live on the earth."

What do you mean escape judgment? Obviously Jesus death is far from enough to cover sin and save, so we must stand judgment for our works in order to be saved. I agree with you on that. (I would say if I did, however, I don't.)
I'm not talking about sin. Stay on topic and stop trying to confuse the subject. TRIBULATION. We're talking about TRIBULATION and how it will come upon THE WHOLE WORLD - GENTILE CHRISTIANS INCLUDED AND ESPECIALLY BECAUSE JUDGMENT BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD AND GENTILE CHRISTIANS HAVE 1900 YEARS TO ACOUNT FOR HER SINS.

Tell me, genius. Figure this out:

If death is the penalty for sin and Jesus died for the sin of His elect people, why do we still die and have cemeteries?

Paul wasn't writing to Jewish Christians at Rome. Who was Paul called to reach? The Gentiles. That was Paul's mission.

Why would I reject the Word of God and join you? I go my own way, following after Him. Judaizers were so first century, and a frequent target of Paul and the apostles.
Look genius, if the context in a passage does not describe uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles then it's talking about proselytes and God-Fearers. These converted-to-Judaism Gentiles would be the first to hear about Jesus since they attended Temple and synagogue. Uncircumcised, non-covenant, idol-worshiping Gentiles had their own community and lived separate from Jews and even hated Jews and would have nothing to do with Jews. You make it sound as though Saul or someone else preached out in the street among idol-worshiping Gentiles when Scripture says wherever Saul went in any city he went first into the synagogues.
Man, study your bible.
If you knew anything about Temple practice, the Jewish Covenants, Jewish history, Jewish culture, then you'd know that the context of every letter in the New Covenant writings - except Timothy - was written to Jewish Christians - JEWS THAT BECAME CHRISTIANS - because of the discussion involving Jewish life and living. You've been infected with Gentile propaganda. Salvation is of the Jews. Do you understand THAT? Or are you going to try to push a heresy on me and say Salvation is of the Gentiles?
I'm not your teacher or pastor. If you're going to post at a Christian website, come with the bible not men's bible studies that are biased towards Jews and teach the Gentile Church has replaced Israel in God's covenants.
ISREAL IS GOD'S BRIDE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S CHURCH.

We should be cheerful, because we would rather leave these bodies and be at home with the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:8

Only our physical bodies die and go to the grave.

Romans 8:10: “If Christ is in you, although your bodies are dead because of sin, your spirits are alive because of righteousness”

Of course not. There is the rapture, and then there is the second coming seven years later.

You mean, agreeing with what you believe the Father's words are. Not a valid argument. Also, show me word for word, I Thessalonians 4:13-18 in Revelation 19. I can wait all day.
@armylngst replied with "Of course not."

Your response to 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and Revelation chapters 19 and 20 is
a.) "Of course not"
b.) "There is the rapture, and then there is the second coming seven years later".

Falsehood #1 - "Of course not"
"Of course not" is a opinionated answer and it is not a viable Scriptural answer as well.

Falsehood #2 - "There is the rapture, and then there is the second coming seven years later".

This is just another opinionated answer that cannot be found in scripture.

Once again, the falsehood of pre-trib is only that which comes from men who are outside of the Scriptures.

a.) "Of course not"
b.) "There is the rapture, and then there is the second coming seven years later".

"Of course not" is a opinionated answer and it is not a viable Scriptural answer as well.

Falsehood #2 - "There is the rapture, and then there is the second coming seven years later".

Once again, the falsehood of pre-trib is only that which comes from men who are outside of the Scriptures.

a.) "Of course not"

Back
Top Bottom