What is the Gospel

The new birth being born again comes through the message of the gospel. It doesn't come before but after faith.

1 Peter 1:21-24
Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God. 22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,

“All people are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord endures forever.”
And this is the word that was preached to you.

So Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ !

Romans 10
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” 16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?” 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

hope this helps !!!
It's good, but you forget a very important part of the gospel. It's Romans 10:13, which is quoted from Joel 2:32, which states that "everyone who calls on the name of YHWH will be saved," which isn't what Jesus' name is. Actually, this may be one of the most important things in all of the gospel. Jesus' real name is actually Yeshua which means "YHWH saves" or "YHWH is salvation." This part should be understood.

This is the very same One that Yeshua called out to for his own salvation from death when he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and was heard because of His reverent submission to God. YHWH saves us and saves Jesus.

Hebrews 5 (NIV)
7During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

It's good, but you forget a very important part of the gospel. It's Romans 10:13, which is quoted from Joel 2:32, which states that "everyone who calls on the name of YHWH will be saved," which isn't what Jesus' name is. Actually, this may be one of the most important things in all of the gospel. Jesus' real name is actually Yeshua which means "YHWH saves" or "YHWH is salvation." This part should be understood.

This is the very same One that Yeshua called out to for his own salvation from death when he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and was heard because of His reverent submission to God. YHWH saves us and saves Jesus.

Hebrews 5 (NIV)
7During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.
Very insightful comment. Thanks for sharing, Runningman.
May God continue to inspire those insights in your mind

My 2 ex brother in laws worked for catapiller in San Leandro, Ca in the 70’s early 80’s in management.
What is the Calvarian religion or The Order of the 5th Gospel? Is this some Johnny come lately cult? I came across it on the Internet. Thought you might know something about it.
Shalom

Yes I was humbled and God brought me to my lowest point where all I had was to turn to Him. I can relate except I wasn’t homeless but my then girlfriend called things off. 5 years later we married and she was saved a few years after me. Praise our Good Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for His great love, mercy , reconciliation and making us new creations in Christ. The old has passed and all things become new.
Thank you for sharing your testimony. It made me think and relate about my life changing experience accepting and believing in Yeshua. We both have came a long way in our walk with Yeshua. Sure we encountered some bumps and potholes on the road of life, but we had Adonai to carry and protect us on our travels. May His name (Hashem) be praised forever.
Shabbat Shalom

I would suggest that the day of judgement began some time ago. In Daniel 7 we ate shown a series of prophetic events involving predatorial powers rising among populous nations until...
KJV Daniel 7:9-10
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

The thrones being set are for those assisting in the opening of the books and judging the details therein. This is a pre-advent judgement. Such a judgement is essential, because when the Lord Jesus comes to take His bride home, the angels need to know who is lost and who is saved, for it is they who take active part in the final harvest.
We must also note that after this judgement, and during it, the little horn is still active on earth, and Daniel observed him until after the second coming when he was committed to the execution of the judgement previously decided. This pause in early proceedings in the prophetic narrative is seen elsewhere, but at the same point in the prophetic timeline.
KJV Daniel 7:20-28
20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; ...and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. (The first part of this is the pre-Advent judgement, the second the second coming).
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26 But the judgment shall sit, (pre-advent judgement)...and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
(Second coming).
28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

In other words, those 3 angels messages are relevant right now.
God has ALWAYS been Judging the nations BEGINNING in Genesis and extending to Israel.

These Judgments are NOT the Day of the LORD.

The Day of the LORD is the Final Culmination of the Judgments of God that HE is reserving for the DAY of WRATH of the LAMB.

I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and ]behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks,
“Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

DIRECT Prophecy and Connection to the Gospel
Here is just one: Luke 21:25-28
“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
"wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come."

Last edited:

Hebrews 5 (NIV)
including @Pancho Frijoles

which states that "everyone who calls on the name of YHWH will be saved," which isn't what Jesus' name is.
It most certainly is = you just cannot SEE

You are wasting your time with these people.
We need to be good stewards of our time.
Shalom brother
agree
and
SHALOM

Please keep my father-in-law (Lee) in your prayers as he is old and my wife and i are praying for the LORD to have compassion and remove the veil of Moshe so that he can SEE his MESSIAH of the Seed of Abraham

agree
and
SHALOM

Please keep my father-in-law (Lee) in your prayers as he is old and my wife and i are praying for the LORD to have compassion and remove the veil of Moshe so that he can SEE his MESSIAH of the Seed of Abraham
Lee will be in my prayers. I believe Adonai gives us living grace and dying grace.
Shalom

I will, but I have my own mission field where I live. I witness and help people in need.
Shabbat Shalom
There are two rabbis who come to our house each week.

The senior rabbi is Asher and we hug and talk each time he is over.

The younger is Samuel who loves to listen to me share from the Torah and the Prophets of Yeshua.

The other rabbis told him not to speak with me but he keeps coming.

There are two rabbis who come to our house each week.

The senior rabbi is Asher and we hug and talk each time he is over.

The younger is Samuel who loves to listen to me share from the Torah and the Prophets of Yeshua.

The other rabbis told him not to speak with me but he keeps coming.
That's great. I will pray that your witness for Yeshua will speak and permeate their hearts
for the Kingdom.
Shabbat Shalom

Jesus is the Lord (YHWH) in Joel, Isaiah and Jeremiah

Joel 2:27-32
27 "Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel,

And that I am the Lord your God,

And there is no other;

And My people will never be put to shame.

28 " It will come about after this

That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;

And your sons and daughters will prophesy,

Your old men will dream dreams,

Your young men will see visions.

29 "Even on the male and female servants

I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 "I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth,

Blood, fire and columns of smoke.

31 "The sun will be turned into darkness

And the moon into blood

Before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

32 "And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord

Will be delivered;

For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem

There will be those who escape,

As the Lord has said,

Even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.

Rom 10:9-13

9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.

Isa 45:21-24

Is it not I, the Lord?

And there is no other God besides Me,

A righteous God and a Savior;

There is none except Me.

22 " Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;

For I am God, and there is no other.

23 "I have sworn by Myself,

The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness

And will not turn back,

That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.

24 "They will say of Me, 'Only in the Lord are righteousness and strength.'

Phil 2:9-11

For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Rom 14:10-12
For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 11 For it is written,

" AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME,

AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD."

12 So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.

1 Cor 2:8-9
the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

Jeremiah 17:10 the Lord says

"I the LORD search the heart, I test the mind. Even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings"

In Revelation 2:23 Jesus says

"I am He who searches the minds and hearts and I will give to each one of you according to your works"

So if Jesus is not God why would he claim to do something in Revelation that Yahweh claimed in Jeremiah?

So is it Yahweh or Jesus who searches hearts and minds?

The only name that can possibly be above all names is the name of YHWH. Even Nons are forced to agree with this one due to the fact that their own theology acknowledges that YHWH is greater in nature than Jesus. This means that Jesus shares the personal name and authority of YHWH, making Him God Himself as no one can be equal to God except God alone.

Hope this helps !!!

And there is no other;

And the moon into blood

Will be delivered;

As the Lord has said,

9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.

Is it not I, the Lord?

There is none except Me.

And will not turn back,

For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

"I the LORD search the heart, I test the mind. Even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings"

"I am He who searches the minds and hearts and I will give to each one of you according to your works"

So if Jesus is not God why would he claim to do something in Revelation that Yahweh claimed in Jeremiah?

The only name that can possibly be above all names is the name of YHWH. Even Nons are forced to agree with this one due to the fact that their own theology acknowledges that YHWH is greater in nature than Jesus. This means that Jesus shares the personal name and authority of YHWH, making Him God Himself as no one can be equal to God except God alone.

Hope this helps !!!
God's Children play in the Garden with the Holy Spirit where 'intellectual adults' cannot find the DOOR

including @Pancho Frijoles

It most certainly is = you just cannot SEE
You can't see if you don't believe the Scripture in which Jesus is not YHWH. Why do you think the OP didn't include Romans 10:13? He didn't want it to undermine his version of salvation. Romans 10:13 is plain and clear the name to call on to be saved is YHWH, not Jesus or Yeshua. Take heed. With something as important as salvation, it's not worth rejecting for pet soteriological doctrines.

And there is no other;

And the moon into blood

Will be delivered;

As the Lord has said,

Is it not I, the Lord?

There is none except Me.

And will not turn back,

Hope this helps !!!
Jesus isn't YHWH in Scripture. Look, YHWH is the Father. The Son is not the Father. YHWH is a personal name, not a title, condition, or status.

Psalm 2
7I will proclaim the decree spoken to Me by the LORD: “You are My Son; today I have become Your Father."

Psalm 110
1The LORD said to my Lord: “Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”

On the contrary, I truly hope this helps!

You can't see if you don't believe the Scripture in which Jesus is not YHWH. Why do you think the OP didn't include Romans 10:13? He didn't want it to undermine his version of salvation. Romans 10:13 is plain and clear the name to call on to be saved is YHWH, not Jesus or Yeshua. Take heed. With something as important as salvation, it's not worth rejecting for pet soteriological doctrines.
Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.” But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ down from above) or, “ ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

That's RIGHT = Lord Jesus Christ = there are no scriptures in the NT that call the FATHER 'Lord'

"
yet for us there is One God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and One Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live." - 1 Corinthians 8:6

Right now, you are not part of
'us', so RUN to The One Lord who can save you = Lord Jesus Christ

Back
Top Bottom