What is the Gospel

@David Koberstein and @DavidTree
This is TRUE only as it applies to AFTER Adam/mankind sinned.
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [g]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that [h]moves on the earth.”

And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food”; and it was so.
Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good.
So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Never call evil what God says is "very good" = the 6th Day HE made man in His image

TODAY, sinful man (6), is Restored to His Image in JESUS CHRIST our LORD who is (7)

666 refers to the unholy trinity and the Antichrist who will be their messiah/leader
6 - unrepentant Jewish nation/Israel who has already begun their 'mark' during Covid
6 - unrepentant RCC and Her children = most of the 'christians' throughout the world
6 - unrepentant Muslims/Islam

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast,
for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

The Antichrist & false prophet will bring a peace treaty for these three communities and the world.

And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

What is the purpose of the False Prophet? = SAME as John the Baptist

John the Baptist, who was the greatest OT prophet, pointed to the Promised MESSIAH = Yahshua HaMashiach

The False Prophet will point to the Antichrist as Messiah = John 5:41-47

but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath,
9tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;
10but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
11For there is no partiality with God.

Do you SEE these numbers - 9, 10, 11
9 is Judgment
10 refers to the 10 Commandments = on every soul who works what is GOOD
11 refers to Jew and Gentle standing side by side before the LORD = there is no partiality with God.

Last edited:
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [g]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that [h]moves on the earth.”

And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food”; and it was so.

Never call evil what God says is "very good" = the 6th Day HE made man in His image

TODAY, sinful man (6), is Restored to His Image in JESUS CHRIST our LORD who is (7)

666 refers to the unholy trinity and the Antichrist who will be their messiah/leader
6 - unrepentant Jewish nation/Israel who has already begun their 'mark' during Covid
6 - unrepentant RCC and Her children = most of the 'christians' throughout the world

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast,

The Antichrist & false prophet will bring a peace treaty for these three communities and the world.

John the Baptist, who was the greatest OT prophet, pointed to the Promised MESSIAH = Yahshua HaMashiach

but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath,
9tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;
10but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

9 is Judgment
11 refers to Jew and Gentle standing side by side before the LORD = there is no partiality with God.
do you ever get the feeling that many even within christendom know not what the one true gospel of GOD is
but rather follow a very broad path love , another go spell which is no gospel at all .
If a man denies JESUS is the CHRIST and yet gives his clothes to the poor , and all of his goods to the poor
that man is still an anti christ and is in darkness and has done all to cloak himself up with his own works and by his own means
On the day of ALL MIGHTY GOD and of THE LAMB
their will be much crying coming from all WHO DENIED GOD .
And if a man DENIES CHRIST JESUS , i have to say with absolute certainty , THEY HAVE DENIED GOD .

IF anyone , i repeat anyone , fails to BELIEVE on CHRIST and to BELIEVE HIM
they have rejected GOD who sent HIM . They call GOD a liar
and they are anti christ . now john said these things and HE did not say them first . JESUS THE CHRIST
said them first . As HE even told the unbelieving jews , you are of your father the devil .
I suggest we keep this in mind the next time one hollers another love and another gospel which DENIES
in any way that one must BELIEVE IN JESUS THE CHRIST .
Cause GOD dont DENY HIS OWN TESTIMONY . Those who deny the SON deny the FATHER who sent him .
And watch out because if we lip his name and it be lip only we too have decieved ourselves and follow another jesus and that one cannot save .

9 is Judgment
The FATHER does not deny the SON , HE TESTIFIES OF THE SON .
Father and Son do not contradict each other .
And any man who dares to preach another god or another jesus that seems to pit FATHER against SON
THEY LYING to themselves and to all they do speak too . IT is impossible for GOD TO LIE .
I mean its actually IMPOSSIBLE . LOVE rejoices IN TRUTH and every WORD of GOD IS the TRUTH
Every word . We are living in the most deceptive times my friend . An enemy is sowing many tares
indeed . and convincing the tares that they are wheat and that the wheat are tares . This is known as A DELUSION .

The FATHER does not deny the SON , HE TESTIFIES OF THE SON .
Father and Son do not contradict each other .
And any man who dares to preach another god or another jesus that seems to pit FATHER against SON
THEY LYING to themselves and to all they do speak too . IT is impossible for GOD TO LIE .
I mean its actually IMPOSSIBLE . LOVE rejoices IN TRUTH and every WORD of GOD IS the TRUTH
Every word . We are living in the most deceptive times my friend . An enemy is sowing many tares
indeed . and convincing the tares that they are wheat and that the wheat are tares . This is known as A DELUSION .
While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying,
“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!”
And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid.
7But Jesus came and touched them and said, “Arise, and do not be afraid.”
When they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only.

Do you SEE that number 7 = Do not be afraid = REST = PEACE = BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS is mine

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood

Chorus:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
Praising my Savior all the day long.

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

Last edited:
While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying,
And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid.

Do you SEE that number 7 = Do not be afraid = REST = PEACE = BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS is mine

Chorus:

Soon .
Soon even saints in the western democracies will find themselves the target of all hate and of bloodshed .
But , WE FEAR NOT man my friend or what he can do .
What can man do to me , THE LORD is my helper and i shall not fear what man can do to me .
Its coming david , its coming . and now a word
and they loved not their lives unto death , they overcame by the blood of the lamb . What befell others through all generations
WILL SOON fall upon even the western socities . a false love religon WILL SEE TO THAT david . its king is the dark one
and its mother is THE HARLOT .

Chorus:

march on in the trenches my friend . The great hour in which all hits its peak is upon us .

Back
Top Bottom