What is the difference between the Rapture and the Second Coming?

Thank you.

Ok, then please show me where the commandment to keep the sabbath was restated in the Net Covenant, and that the death penalty still pertains to it.

You already know the scripture(s) but you have not yet SEEN the whole meaning and it's FULFILLMENT.

i love suspense - so allow 3 minutes of suspense and then i will post the scripture.

Thank you.

Ok, then please show me where the commandment to keep the sabbath was restated in the Net Covenant, and that the death penalty still pertains to it.
Part 1 of 2

First scripture = Matthew 11:28-30

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find Rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Last edited:
Thank you.

Part 2 of 2

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

“He who believes in Him is not condemned(SABBATH REST); but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Part 1 of 2

First scripture = Matthew 11:28-30

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find Rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
Part 2 of 2

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

“He who believes in Him is not condemned(SABBATH REST); but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
So the yoke of Christ is the New Covenant, not the Old. If it were the Old, then circumcision would still be required as well, along with sacrifice in the Temple and the Levitical priesthood. But our High Priest is from the Tribe a Judah for whom it is not Lawful to be a priest according to the Old Covenant. And the Apostles in conference, with the Holy Spirit's guidance, determined that the Gentile converts to Christ did not need to be circumcised. But the Law says that anyone who is not circumcised is to be driven out of the community of Israel. Thus, the Law of Moses and the OT is not binding on us today. Jesus is our sabbath rest under the New Covenant (Heb 4:1-11).

So please show me where the command to keep the sabbath (7th day) is found restated in the New Covenant.

So the yoke of Christ is the New Covenant, not the Old. If it were the Old, then circumcision would still be required as well, along with sacrifice in the Temple and the Levitical priesthood. But our High Priest is from the Tribe a Judah for whom it is not Lawful to be a priest according to the Old Covenant. And the Apostles in conference, with the Holy Spirit's guidance, determined that the Gentile converts to Christ did not need to be circumcised. But the Law says that anyone who is not circumcised is to be driven out of the community of Israel. Thus, the Law of Moses and the OT is not binding on us today. Jesus is our sabbath rest under the New Covenant (Heb 4:1-11).

So please show me where the command to keep the sabbath (7th day) is found restated in the New Covenant.
If you are not circumcised by the High Priest you cannot enter the Kingdom of God !!!

#1 - JESUS is our Eternal High Priest
a.) Psalm 110:4
The Lord has sworn
And will not relent,
“You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek.”

Prophecy FULFILLED - Hebrews chapter 7

Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron? For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar.

For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood. And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life. For He testifies:

“You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek.”

@Doug Brents says: "So please show me where the command to keep the sabbath (7th day) is found restated in the New Covenant."

You were just shown it(Post 262, 263) but right now you cannot SEE it - give it time and prayer and the LORD will give understanding.

@Doug Brents says: "So please show me where the command to keep the sabbath (7th day) is found restated in the New Covenant."

You were just shown it(Post 262, 263) but right now you cannot SEE it - give it time and prayer and the LORD will give understanding.
I have given much thought and deliberation on the passages you posted in posts 262 & 263 over the years. But as I said in post 264, those passages do not move any part of the Old Covenant into the New Covenant. Only the teaching of Jesus, and from Him through the Apostles, reinstated commands from the Old Covenant into the New. For instance, Jesus took the OT command not to murder, and reinstated it into the NT by saying not only not to murder, but not even to hate. Again, He took the command not to commit adultery from the OT, and reinstated it in the NT by saying not only not to commit adultery, but not even to lust after a woman. Similarly, the Apostles listed some sins from the OT that are also included in the NT (1 Cor 6:9-10, Gal 5:19-21, Rev 22:15). But no where in the NT is the command to keep the sabbath restated. There is evidence that the Apostles used the sabbath to teach, because one of the best times to teach someone about God is when they are already studying about Him. But there is also evidence that they and the Churches they planted began to worship on the first day of the week (the Lord's day) (Acts 20:7, 1 Cor 16:1-2, Rev 1:10).

So, as I have asked repeatedly, please show me where the command to keep the sabbath on pain of death is restated in the NT.

I have given much thought and deliberation on the passages you posted in posts 262 & 263 over the years. But as I said in post 264, those passages do not move any part of the Old Covenant into the New Covenant. Only the teaching of Jesus, and from Him through the Apostles, reinstated commands from the Old Covenant into the New. For instance, Jesus took the OT command not to murder, and reinstated it into the NT by saying not only not to murder, but not even to hate. Again, He took the command not to commit adultery from the OT, and reinstated it in the NT by saying not only not to commit adultery, but not even to lust after a woman. Similarly, the Apostles listed some sins from the OT that are also included in the NT (1 Cor 6:9-10, Gal 5:19-21, Rev 22:15). But no where in the NT is the command to keep the sabbath restated. There is evidence that the Apostles used the sabbath to teach, because one of the best times to teach someone about God is when they are already studying about Him. But there is also evidence that they and the Churches they planted began to worship on the first day of the week (the Lord's day) (Acts 20:7, 1 Cor 16:1-2, Rev 1:10).

So, as I have asked repeatedly, please show me where the command to keep the sabbath on pain of death is restated in the NT.
You have looked at and you even confirmed it this post of yours by stating: "
Jesus took the OT command not to murder, and reinstated it into the NT by saying not only not to murder, but not even to hate. Again, He took the command not to commit adultery from the OT, and reinstated it in the NT by saying not only not to commit adultery, but not even to lust after a woman.

JESUS is the SABBATH REST that was promised by the LORD in His Law

"Come ME and I will give you REST."

“He who believes in Him is not condemned(SABBATH REST/LIFE); but he who does not believe is condemned already/DEATH,
because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Matthew 5:17-18
“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

You have looked at and you even confirmed it this post of yours by stating: "

JESUS is the SABBATH REST that was promised by the LORD in His Law

"Come ME and I will give you REST."

“He who believes in Him is not condemned(SABBATH REST/LIFE); but he who does not believe is condemned already/DEATH,
because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Jesus is the rest, not the seventh day (the sabbath). There is not commandment in the NT to keep the 7th day holy.

Jesus is the rest, not the seventh day (the sabbath). There is not commandment in the NT to keep the 7th day holy.
How do you know that JESUS is not the 7th Day of Rest as promised by God???

How do you know that JESUS is not the 7th Day of Rest as promised by God???

Jesus is not a day. He is a man, and He is God. In Him is our rest, but He does not exist only on the 7th day. The day of the Lord is the first day of the week, but that day was not made Holy and set apart in the New Covenant either. There is no set day on which we must worship in the NT. Consider Rom 14:5-9.

Jesus is not a day. He is a man, and He is God. In Him is our rest, but He does not exist only on the 7th day. The day of the Lord is the first day of the week, but that day was not made Holy and set apart in the New Covenant either. There is no set day on which we must worship in the NT. Consider Rom 14:5-9.
Are you sure that the Salvation JESUS brought to us by His Precious Blood and Resurrestion is not a 'DAY' ???

i will now leave you with this = Read, pray and study the book of Hebrews

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
In the day of trial in the wilderness,
Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me,
And saw My works forty years.
Therefore I was angry with that generation,
And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart,
And they have not known My ways.’
So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest.’ ”

Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, while it is said:

Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”

Nice talking and sharing with you my Brother - Be Blessed in His REST

Are you sure that the Salvation JESUS brought to us by His Precious Blood and Resurrestion is not a 'DAY' ???

i will now leave you with this = Read, pray and study the book of Hebrews

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
In the day of trial in the wilderness,
Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me,
And saw My works forty years.
Therefore I was angry with that generation,
And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart,
And they have not known My ways.’
So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest.’ ”

Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, while it is said:

Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”

Nice talking and sharing with you my Brother - Be Blessed in His REST
Yes, TODAY is the day to be saved. TODAY, NOW, TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.

Just as Saul was instructed in Acts 22:16, "Now why do you delay? Get up and be baptized, and wash away your sins by calling on His name.’"

Yes, TODAY is the day to be saved. TODAY, NOW, TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.

Just as Saul was instructed in Acts 22:16, "Now why do you delay? Get up and be baptized, and wash away your sins by calling on His name.’"
This is true and yet there is more = Read and study Hebrews

Back
Top Bottom