What is Communion ?

The death and burial of our body of flesh and the resurrection of our new man all occurs spiritually, not physically, when we are born again or born of the Spirit - John 3:6
Immediately after that, preferably, we obey the Lord in submitting to water baptism. Here the "burial" and "resurrection" that we experienced spiritually at our new birth are "acted out" or portrayed, without anything necessarily taking place spiritually or supernaturally- other than the satisfaction we derive from obeying the Lord.
The same is true in communion. We are remembering His death, specifically His body and His blood that He willingly gave for our forgiveness of sins. But there is not anything supernatural taking place, as some have taught. Again, we should experience satisfaction because we are obeying Him.
So you are spiritually killed by the Holy Ghost? This means you are not qualified to repent. Since the Holy Spirit does the work that you need not repent yourself. The Holy Spirit has to repent for you. Repentance is death. I’ve been hearing some weird stuff lately. Come on man.

So you are spiritually killed by the Holy Ghost? This means you are not qualified to repent. Since the Holy Spirit does the work that you need not repent yourself. The Holy Spirit has to repent for you. Repentance is death. I’ve been hearing some weird stuff lately. Come on man.
Yeah, it's almost as wierd as Paul's statement:
"For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died needlessly." Galatians 2:19-21

If that's too wierd for you to understand, ask a new Christian. He'll explain it to you.

Yeah, it's almost as wierd as Paul's statement:
"For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died needlessly." Galatians 2:19-21

If that's too wierd for you to understand, ask a new Christian. He'll explain it to you.
He died to the Law when he died to sin via...

16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Ask yourself if you knew that.

[
You are indoctrinated.
Actually, no. I have perfect doctrine regarding law and grace. It’s this simple. The law brings you to grace via Acts 2:38 And when you find Acts 2:38 and continue to walk in the spirit, you are no longer under the law. You are free from the law.

Some teach, the law is done away completely, which is wrong. Some teach that the Saints have to keep part of the law, which is wrong. I teach what Paul taught, the law is for all sinners on planet earth to drive them to become born again to get free from the law. That is in perfect harmony with the New Testament scriptures.

"For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not in cleverness of speech, so that the cross of Christ would not be made void."
1 Corinthians 1:17

It's too bad that Paul didn't have perfect doctrine, like you do. He didn't equate preaching the gospel with baptism like you do. The first was a higher priority than the second.

"For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not in cleverness of speech, so that the cross of Christ would not be made void."
1 Corinthians 1:17

It's too bad that Paul didn't have perfect doctrine, like you do. He didn't equate preaching the gospel with baptism like you do. The first was a higher priority than the second.
And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other. ... So now no one can say that in my name I baptized others.

And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other. ... So now no one can say that in my name I baptized others.
So it's obvious that baptizing people was not his priority, as it is yours. but preaching the gospel was his top priority. If baptism saves people, then Paul would not have said "For Christ did NOT send me to baptize ..." but Jesus DID call him to save people.
Romans 11:14 "If somehow I might move to jealousy my fellow countrymen and save some of them." Notice he did not say "baptize some of them".
1 Cor. 1:21 " ... God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe." (Not through baptism, but through the preaching of the gospel)
1 Cor. 9:22 " ... I have become all things to all men, so that I might by all means save some." Notice he did NOT say "baptize some", because baptism doesn't save. That was NOT his priority. If baptism actually saves people, then that would have been his priority.

A true church has Christ at its center. The Church of Christ has water baptism salvation at its center. Pretty much every thing they talk about relates to that one way or another.

So it's obvious that baptizing people was not his priority, as it is yours. but preaching the gospel was his top priority. If baptism saves people, then Paul would not have said "For Christ did NOT send me to baptize ..." but Jesus DID call him to save people.
Romans 11:14 "If somehow I might move to jealousy my fellow countrymen and save some of them." Notice he did not say "baptize some of them".
1 Cor. 1:21 " ... God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe." (Not through baptism, but through the preaching of the gospel)
1 Cor. 9:22 " ... I have become all things to all men, so that I might by all means save some." Notice he did NOT say "baptize some", because baptism doesn't save. That was NOT his priority. If baptism actually saves people, then that would have been his priority.
Bottom line, Paul baptized.

You should too.

Actually, no. I have perfect doctrine regarding law and grace. It’s this simple. The law brings you to grace via Acts 2:38 And when you find Acts 2:38 and continue to walk in the spirit, you are no longer under the law. You are free from the law.
99% of all religions claiming to be christian lack holy spirit. They all claim to have it though. If that were true the holy spirit would be very confused about Gods truth.

99% of all religions claiming to be christian lack holy spirit. They all claim to have it though. If that were true the holy spirit would be very confused about Gods truth.
They must speak in tongues to know that they received it, but walk in the Spirit to realize it is with them the rest of their lives.

Bottom line, Paul baptized.

You should too.
Who is saying that we should not baptize? Nobody here. We're saying that Biblically, being born again and forgiveness of sins occurs before baptism, not during baptism. We're saying that people do not receive salvation, the new birth, forgiveness of sin, or the initial indwelling Holy Spirit at baptism. If they do, then your work of being baptized has just earned you your salvation, which cannot be true. Jesus said that the work of God is to believe in Him who God has sent, not baptism or any other work.

Who is saying that we should not baptize? Nobody here. We're saying that Biblically, being born again and forgiveness of sins occurs before baptism, not during baptism. We're saying that people do not receive salvation, the new birth, forgiveness of sin, or the initial indwelling Holy Spirit at baptism. If they do, then your work of being baptized has just earned you your salvation, which cannot be true. Jesus said that the work of God is to believe in Him who God has sent, not baptism or any other work.
Because Paul did not do most of his baptisms folks try to say that he ignored the necessity of it. These folks are distorting Paul to try to bolster their easy believism doctrine.

And the NT clearly shows the speaking in tongues was foreign languages.
On the contrary...

2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....

39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

1 Cor 14 was a chapter dedicate to speaking with unknown tongues.

On the contrary...

2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....

39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

1 Cor 14 was a chapter dedicate to speaking with unknown tongues.
Gibberish is from the demons.

Back
Top Bottom