Unworthy in the Lord's Supper

Only if they endured until their end. I read when Paul mentioned the eating of Jesus flesh and drinking the blood-50% there stood up and left.
Do you deny the bible speaks of the addition of thousands of souls in a context where men were told to be saved and elsewhere speaks of thousands believing

PS I believe your comment was pre resurrection

I have no problem with that. It's you who has massive problems with the following verses:

Matt 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread and blessed it, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat, this is My body.
Matt 26:27 And He took the cup and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink all of it.
Matt 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
All the apostles were members of the little flock( Luke 12:32)-they will sit on thrones. They were the only ones present to partake that evening. The great crowd( Rev 7:9) of other sheep( John 10:16)are not of that fold. they do not partake, they will not sit on thrones.

Do you deny the bible speaks of the addition of thousands of souls in a context where men were told to be saved and elsewhere speaks of thousands believing

PS I believe your comment was pre resurrection
Paul was 100% opposed pre resurrection.

How have you answered

Do you deny the bible speaks of the addition of thousands of souls in a context where men were told to be saved and elsewhere speaks of thousands believing?
That don't mean they all stood until their end. Matt 10:22

Back
Top Bottom