Understanding God Plurality as one Person

I cannot follow what you claim because it is both against Scripture and quite illogical.
same old excuse, and no scripture...... (smile) ... lol, lol, lol. the TRUE way is this, "if one cannot understand something, one ask question". but you cannot, for you can't even understand the basic scriptures. so, as said, sit on the sideline.

101G.

I already supplied Scripture to you that contains plural pronouns in application to God.

Perhaps one day you will be able to figure out what a plural pronoun is.
you supplied nothing. you cannot answer Isaiah 53:1 & 2 so you definitely don't ... A KNOW. nor B. UNDERSTAND, the Godhead.

so, just be quite... ok.... (smile).

101G.

Now, the term "GOD" in Genesis 1:1. it is the Hebrew word,
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433
so, who and who is H433?
there is our answer, [plural of H433] so, who and who is H433?

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410

Revelation Time. "How is H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. the PLURAL of, of, of, H433?". the answer is in the term "OF", "of" translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective. there is the first part of the revelation. God is Spirit, which is "Subject", and when he, the same person God, (the Lord JESUS), who in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK was to Come in FLESH, (the Objective). which now leads us to the second part of our answer. "HOW DID GOD COME AS HIMSELF IN FLESH?" answer, by the ECHAD of, of, of, EQUALLY SHARING himself in that flesh, or in a body, Just as Isaiah 53 clearly states, supporting Isaiah 63:5. again which is "OBJECTIVE) of God. now, the final part "OF" God in flesh which is to Come. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" there is the final revelation. this term "WITH" is the final piece to the puzzle. With here in the Godhead indicate the same one person, scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." here the LORD/God is the First ... "WITH" ..... the Last. this is the same one person, because... Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, there is the answer. the Fist is the Last, the same one person in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

this is easy for any intelligent person to follow. if not, the intelligent person would ask intelligent question concerning the scriptures.

101G.

thank God that U and 101G is not the same person. but the Lord Jesus is one person who is the Father. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." is the ARM OF GOD A SEPARATE PERSON FROM GOD?", no. now Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

Fred, is he that grow up before him, is this the same person who is God's "OWN ARM" YES or NO?

101G
And the Father of Jehovah is?

Matthew 3:17 (KJV 1900) — 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

And the Father of Jehovah is?

Matthew 3:17 (KJV 1900) — 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
first thanks for the reply. second, did the scripture say it is the voice of the Father? no, you assume that by what is said. well that's an error on your part and here's why. in hermeneutics there is a section called NEAR and FAR, which means what happen before will happen again. now your assumption. God told Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac. Genesis 22:2 "And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of." now watch what happens. Genesis 22:9 "And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood." Genesis 22:10 "And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son." Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I." Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

who was speaking from HEAVEN? the angel of the LORD was speaking from HEAVEN for God. let's continue. Genesis 22:15 "And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time," Genesis 22:16 "And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:" Genesis 22:17 "That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;"

who said this from Heaven? the angel of the LORD, not God. so, never assume something when the bible do not say something. when one assume, they put the spiritual noose around their own necks. so, until the bible say it's the LORD, or the Lord's VOICE, never assume.

101G

first thanks for the reply. second, did the scripture say it is the voice of the Father? no, you assume that by what is said. well that's an error on your part and here's why.
UM the question was who is the father of Jehovah (Christ in this instant)

You have not answered it

Who was it calling Jehovah Christ his son?

Do you have an answer?

UM the question was who is the father of Jehovah (Christ in this instant)

You have not answered it

Who was it calling Jehovah Christ his son?

Do you have an answer?
the title Father is NOT biological, so please get educated on that. the Title Father is the Lord Jesus as states in the Order of First and LAST.

so get that idea of the title Father as a biological title.

101G.

the title Father is NOT biological, so please get educated on that. the Title Father is the Lord Jesus as states in the Order of First and LAST.

so get that idea of the title Father as a biological title.

101G.
The question remains

Who is it calling Jehovah Christ his son?

Can you answer it?

@TomL
Now, that we KINOW that it was only the Holy Spirit, and the Lord JESUS at his Baptism. well 101G has a QUESTION for YOU. since the Lord Jesus, as some say who is the second person in the Godhead, (the Son), QUESTION, "if this was a second and separate person, in the Godhead, how much of the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), or made empty while this second person was in that flesh". because, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

The Lord Jesus is Spirit, equal with God, so, HOW MUCH OF THE SPIRIT WAS G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') WHILE IN THAT FLESH? Your answer please.

Was it 1/3 of the Spirit that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), or what?

101G.

to all,
John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while in flesh on earth, he was in heaven at the same time.
101G is asking all to study Isaiah 63:5 and the revelation of God's "OWN ARM", it's eye opening.

101G.

@TomL
Now, that we KINOW that it was only the Holy Spirit, and the Lord JESUS at his Baptism. well 101G has a QUESTION for YOU. since the Lord Jesus, as some say who is the second person in the Godhead, (the Son), QUESTION, "if this was a second and separate person, in the Godhead, how much of the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), or made empty while this second person was in that flesh". because, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

The Lord Jesus is Spirit, equal with God, so, HOW MUCH OF THE SPIRIT WAS G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') WHILE IN THAT FLESH? Your answer please.

101G.
they are not the same beings.

vatican deception.

to all,
John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while in flesh on earth, he was in heaven at the same time.
101G is asking all to study Isaiah 63:5 and the revelation of God's "OWN ARM", it's eye opening.

101G.
Gods son and feminine spirit are the hands of God.

@TomL

101G.
the son and spirit are different beings.

He is a being... His son is a being...
His spirit is a being
and they have deity which means
they share His exact nature.
thanks for the reply, and let's see what the bible say. Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;" Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"
BINGO, "his" person. so the bible say God is a, a, a, a, PERSON. and also, God has a Soul, which means, again he's a PERSON.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom