Understanding God Plurality as one Person

What you miss

If you refer to another of like character you need to identify who it is that Jehovah (Christ Jesus) is like unto

and explain how that does not identify two persons.
how many times must 101G explain this to you? listen carefully. the Lord Jesus is the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh... got it. it is called the G243 Allos of his own self in flesh. that's how. got it?

101G.

If you read what i stated

You will see I never mentioned the word Father
again, Father is the title of JESUS as CREATOR and MAKER of ALL THINGS. let 101G prove it again. listen, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God." John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
ALL THINGS MADE BY HIM, (him here is the Son, correct. now this, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" the LORD, all caps is the Father,

now 101G ask you plain and simple, is this the same one PERSON who MADE ALL THINGS, yes or no?

101G.

how many times must 101G explain this to you? listen carefully. the Lord Jesus is the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh... got it. it is called the G243 Allos of his own self in flesh. that's how. got it?

101G.
Do you have any example where the word son refers to oneself

Where one could be called the son of himself

Beyond that an example where one uses the word father to speak of himself

In your bizzarre claim you divide God into shares

again, Father is the title of JESUS as CREATOR and MAKER of ALL THINGS. let 101G prove it again. listen, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God." John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
ALL THINGS MADE BY HIM, (him here is the Son, correct. now this, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" the LORD, all caps is the Father,

now 101G ask you plain and simple, is this the same one PERSON who MADE ALL THINGS, yes or no?

101G.
You miss the fact Jesus who created all things prays to one he calls Father

Do you have any example where the word son refers to oneself
sure as the Last. first scripture, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
see that term "WITH" watch and LEARN, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the FIRST is "WITH" the LAST, correct, just as in John 1:1. now the revelation. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." the term "ALSO" means in addition too. THE SAME ONE PERSON. the same one Person, who is the Son, is also the Father. is not the Lord Jesus the FIRST and the LAST, see the book of REVELATION.
case closed.

101G.

sure as the Last. first scripture, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Um the question was

"Do you have any example where the word son refers to oneself"

That does not come anywhere close to answering what I asked

In that verse you provide we have the Logos and Ton Theon

The text does not state the logos was the Ton Theon

So we had two persons here. The Logos and Ton Theon

see that term "WITH" watch and LEARN, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the FIRST is "WITH" the LAST, correct, just as in John 1:1.
Nothing there responding to what I asked

Nothing there showing the one addressed as father by the one addressed as the son are one and the same

The word with notes addition not oneness

now the revelation. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." the term "ALSO" means in addition too. THE SAME ONE PERSON. the same one Person, who is the Son, is also the Father. is not the Lord Jesus the FIRST and the LAST, see the book of REVELATION.
case closed.

101G.
Afraid not

There is no mention of father or son here

You have one first and another last at Isa 41:4 because of the preposition with

that is two one after the another one first one last

then in Isa 48:12 you have to redefine first and last to posit your claim

First and last do not carry the same meaning in both verses

101G.
Um you have Jesus addressing and praying to one he calls his Father

hello

101G.
Sorry

Once again regarding your use of the word son

If you refer to another of like character you need to identify who it is that Jehovah (Christ Jesus) is like unto

It is simply not rational for one to call another my son when they are the same person

Not rational for one to refer to himself as his son

It is simply not rational for one to call another my Father when they are the same person

Not rational for one to refer to himself as his father

Your theology is not rational and

Your two equal shares are two persons

Um the question was

"Do you have any example where the word son refers to oneself"
is not the Son the Word? and is not God 1 PERSON, meaning himself?
That does not come anywhere close to answering what I asked

In that verse you provide we have the Logos and Ton Theon

The text does not state the logos was the Ton Theon

So we had two persons here. The Logos and Ton Theon
Let 101G make it as PLAIN as can be. John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." and if you cannot understand this of ONESELF only reference. then this, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." now, if you say that the one on the throne is the Father, one question, "Who gave the Father POWER?", book chapter and verse please, and please note it is the "Lord" who is on the throne.... Hello!

101G.

Um you have Jesus addressing and praying to one he calls his Father

hello
do you understand the ECHAD in EQUAL SHARE? that's why he, the Ordinal Last/HIMSELF/the Lord in flesh, (the Objective, or concrete), can pray to the Ordinal First/HIMSELF/the LORD, Spirit, (the Subjective, or abstract:). do you understand that? now to make is simple this is the G243 allos of the God head, the numerical difference, but the same sort..... got it now? if not look mup these definitions.

101G.

do you understand the ECHAD in EQUAL SHARE? that's why he, the Ordinal Last/HIMSELF/the Lord in flesh, (the Objective, or concrete), can pray to the Ordinal First/HIMSELF/the LORD, Spirit, (the Subjective, or abstract:). do you understand that? now to make is simple this is the G243 allos of the God head, the numerical difference, but the same sort..... got it now? if not look mup these definitions.

101G.
I understand that is two in unity

I also understand you have

Jesus addressing and praying to one he calls his Father and claim they are the same person

is not the Son the Word? and is not God 1 PERSON, meaning himself?

No he is three persons

One being, three persons, Father Son and holy Spirit
Let 101G make it as PLAIN as can be. John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." and if you cannot understand this of ONESELF only reference. then this, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." now, if you say that the one on the throne is the Father, one question, "Who gave the Father POWER?", book chapter and verse please, and please note it is the "Lord" who is on the throne.... Hello!

101G.
Better question: Who gave the one person you tout as God power

Sorry

Once again regarding your use of the word son

It is simply not rational for one to call another my son when they are the same person

Not rational for one to refer to himself as his son

It is simply not rational for one to call another my Father when they are the same person

Not rational for one to refer to himself as his father

Your theology is not rational and

Your two equal shares are two persons
No, only one PERSON, Listen and Learn. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." is this two persons, the First who is with the LAST? answer truthfully..... if you say it's two person, then you're in ERROR. for the First is "ALSO" the Last, the same one person. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." "ALSO" means addition too. meaning the same one person. see, that term "WITH" throw you off. but the scriptures do not lie. just as the Word, (the SON), is .... "WITH" ... God, meaning the same ONE PERSON.

so, don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures. and you said, "Your theology is not rational". my theology? 101G have no theology to give, just following the facts of the scriptures. 101G suggest you read the scriptures, and ask God for guidance. again, don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures.

101G.

No he is three persons

One being, three persons, Father Son and holy Spirit
if this is true, 101G ask, is the person in John 1:3 the Word, is he not the same one person in Isaiah 44:24 WHO MADE ALL THINGS? yes or no. remember, in Isaiah 44:24 he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF", so only one PERSON MADE ALL THINGS. for ALONE means "having no one else present:" well that just eliminated your three person Godhead.

'101G.

No, only one PERSON, Listen and Learn. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." is this two persons, the First who is with the LAST? answer truthfully..... if you say it's two person, then you're in ERROR. for the First is "ALSO" the Last, the same one person. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." "ALSO" means addition too. meaning the same one person. see, that term "WITH" throw you off. but the scriptures do not lie. just as the Word, (the SON), is .... "WITH" ... God, meaning the same ONE PERSON.

so, don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures. and you said, "Your theology is not rational". my theology? 101G have no theology to give, just following the facts of the scriptures. 101G suggest you read the scriptures, and ask God for guidance. again, don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures.

101G.
Nope

We see more than one when one is addressing other than his person

When one refers to his Son or his father

When one is stated to be with another

and repeating your argument which has already been addressed does not make it better

You have two equal shares which are two persons

In the one being

if this is true, 101G ask, is the person in John 1:3 the Word, is he not the same one person in Isaiah 44:24 WHO MADE ALL THINGS? yes or no. remember, in Isaiah 44:24 he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF", so only one PERSON MADE ALL THINGS. for ALONE means "having no one else present:" well that just eliminated your three person Godhead.

'101G.
The psysical act of creation was done by the word under the direction of the one who is called Ton Theon in John 1:1

to all, and @TomL
if one is honest and follow scriptures. one will know based just on common sense, that the person in John 1:3 is the same one person in Isaiah 44:24 who was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF". which by deductive reasoning eliminates any other person beside him the Lord Jesus.

ALONE means, "having no one else present" if no one else is PRESENT then the so-called other two person is not Omi-present.

101G

The psysical act of creation was done by the word under the direction of the one who is called Ton Theon in John 1:1
ERROR, listen and Learn, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

there was no one else to direct.... hello..... look up the word "ALONE" and see what it means. come on....

again, argue with the scriptures, and not 101G.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom