Total Depravity demands damnation.

You must have spiritual life to come spiritually to Christ, otherwise we dead spiritually.
Not according to the scripture you quoted

John 6:53 (NASB 2020) — 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.

as your theology attempts to circumvent scripture

No man knows faith without another man.

1Co 4:7 For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?
By enlightenment you mean the Calvinist gift of faith ?

Sure it does. You have created enlightenment apart from any man.

Not according to the scripture you quoted

John 6:53 (NASB 2020) — 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.

as your theology attempts to circumvent scripture
You must have spiritual life to come spiritually to Christ, otherwise we dead spiritually. Coming to Jesus . eating and drinking is a spiritual move, lest one is spiritually alive it cant be done Jn 6:44

...unless you are one of HIS elect under HIS promise of salvation even from total depravity. All sinners are totally depraved, but some are indeed saved so this proves that salvation does not rest upon the depths of our depravity but on His grace as expressed in HIS election promise to them (us) who out our faith in HIM as our saviour before we chose to be sinful in HIS sight.
You are carving our an exception to your one belief for yourself.

You must have spiritual life to come spiritually to Christ, otherwise we dead spiritually. Coming to Jesus . eating and drinking is a spiritual move, lest one is spiritually alive it cant be done Jn 6:44
So why do you post scripture refuting your claim

no one must have faith before they are given eternal life.

next

next

nope thats a fallacious argument that I have a thread on exposing its untrue.

Ya think lol

next
Then why do all not get the gift of faith from GOD?

ImCo,
true saving faith is fulfilled in the promise of eternal life we got when we chose to put our faith in the truth of HIS proclamation of HIS Deity and HIS gospel as our only saviour from the consequences of choosing to be sinful, Col 1:23, and we got that promise by our election before the foundation of the world.

Then why do all not get the gift of faith from GOD?

ImCo,
true saving faith is fulfilled in the promise of eternal life we got when we chose to put our faith in the truth of HIS proclamation of HIS Deity and HIS gospel as our only saviour from the consequences of choosing to be sinful, Col 1:23, and we got that promise by our election before the foundation of the world.
Because faith is required from God to man. Just like humility and repentance.

Back
Top Bottom