Total Depravity demands damnation.

That mitagates against your theology

Unless one comes to and believes on Christ he has no life yet your doctrine states he is given life without you eating the flesh or drinking the blood.
So is the natural man dead ? What did Jesus mean about not having no life in you ? Jn 6 53

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Is Jesus talking about physical life here ?

So is the natural man dead ? What did Jesus mean about not having no life in you ? Jn 6 53

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

again

That mitigates against your theology

Unless one comes to and believes on Christ he has no life yet your doctrine states he is given life without you eating the flesh or drinking the blood.

again

And we can I think say it this way.

So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.Jn 6:53

So by eating his flesh and drinking his blood is really a reality once a person starts believing and not before. That is when you have LIFE and not prior. So Calvinist say LIFE comes before believing. Way out of line.
well life becomes the reality once one comes to and believes in Christ - the understanding of the figurative eat my flesh drink my blood sayings

Nope spitritual life

again

Nope spitritual life

again

You must have spiritual life to come spiritually to Christ, otherwise we dead spiritually.

You must have spiritual life to come spiritually to Christ, otherwise we dead spiritually.
Not according to the scripture you quoted

John 6:53 (NASB 2020) — 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.

as your theology attempts to circumvent scripture

Sure it does. You have created enlightenment apart from any man.

Do you deny this?

This is contrary to the fact that you need other men to even learn of God.
It's a non-sequitur. It would be like me saying that if your free-will choice is the turning point of your salvation, you don't need Christ, it's all you.

It's a non-sequitur. It would be like me saying that if your free-will choice is the turning point of your salvation, you don't need Christ, it's all you.

I disagree and will address why later. However, isn't this what others claim concerning free-willers?

I believe you are lost in your own rhetoric and debate methodology.

1. Why do you need the Gospel when you've already been enlightened with the very mind of God? Don't you know what God knows?

Not according to the scripture you quoted

John 6:53 (NASB 2020) — 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.

as your theology attempts to circumvent scripture

If you are 100 percent Total Depraved, then justice demands your damnation. Total inability demands that you can't respond in any manner to light.
...unless you are one of HIS elect under HIS promise of salvation even from total depravity. All sinners are totally depraved, but some are indeed saved so this proves that salvation does not rest upon the depths of our depravity but on His grace as expressed in HIS election promise to them (us) who out our faith in HIM as our saviour before we chose to be sinful in HIS sight.

Back
Top Bottom