Today is the Day of Salvation

The God and Father=YHVH(Jehovah) not Jesus. The God and Father of Jesus. Jesus is not his own Father.
Again, "Father" here is not biological. please look up the word Father and really see what it means. ..... ok. if yoiu cannot understand 101G can give you scriptures to understand exactly what Father means.

101G.

@Keiw1,
Please understand that the Lord Jesus has no father, or mother Biologically. so we suggest you re-set and re-think your position.

101G.

not once did he say, "in Jehovah name"....... not once.

101G.
He showed in the Lords prayer, the # 1 most important thing= his Fathers name, then his kingdom and will. He promised to keep on making his Fathers name known-John 17:26-YHVH(Jehovah) is that name.

He showed in the Lords prayer, the # 1 most important thing= his Fathers name, then his kingdom and will. He promised to keep on making his Fathers name known-John 17:26-YHVH(Jehovah) is that name.
his Father is HIM, in the ECHAAD. My Father is him the Spirit. listen and Learn, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." Question, "was the Son of Man in Heaven while he was talking to Nicodemus here on EARTH?" yes, ....... (smile). Oh my, my, my. did you understand?

101G.

Mary was Jesus' Mother--are you calling God a liar-He inspired the words.
Error, Mary only birthed the body, (flesh bone and blood), that he Jesus can in. and on top of that she was only a surrogate mother..... (smile)..... o_O YIKES!

101G.

Keiw1said!,​

"are you calling God a liar-He inspired the words."
no, you're, because he inspired this, Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

and is not the conceiver of a child is the "Father"? yes, so the Father speaking biologically is the Holy Spirit. now what do you have to say about that?

101G.

his Father is HIM, in the ECHAAD. My Father is him the Spirit. listen and Learn, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." Question, "was the Son of Man in Heaven while he was talking to Nicodemus here on EARTH?" yes, ....... (smile). Oh my, my, my. did you understand?

101G.
YHVH created him first direct= Firstborn of all creation= reality. So yes he was in heaven prior to earth.

The God and Father=YHVH(Jehovah) not Jesus. The God and Father of Jesus. Jesus is not his own Father.
'But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus,
Who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness,
and sanctification, and redemption:
That, according as it is written,
He that glorieth, let Him glory in the Lord.'

(1Co 1:30-31)

Hello @Keiw1,

Peter and Paul prayed to, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ', and that is who God is, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our Father too, 'in Him'. For the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ has been placed 'in' Christ Jesus by God, and are thereby adopted as sons, sons of God.

Praise God!

Last edited:
First thanks for the reply. second the true apostles, and disciple, refer the Lord Jesus as the God of the father. case in Point. on the road to Damascus Paul the Saul encountered the Lord Jesus correct. in recounting the Story, the apostle Paul said this about the man Ananias who help Saul recover his sight. listen to what Ananias said, Acts 22:12 "And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there," Acts 22:13 "Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him." Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth." Acts 22:15 "For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard."

now, "who chose Paul, then Saul as his minister to be his witness? answer, "the GOD of our fathers". so, who is the God of the fathers? answer the God of the OT, correct. now who is this by NAME? we get our answer in the third re-count of this smae story by the apostle Paul before king Agrippa. Let's hear what the apostle said to the king. Acts 26:12 "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests," Acts 26:13 "At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me." Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest." Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"

this word "MAKE" here in verse 16 is the same word "chosen" used of Ananias in Act 22:14. please Read it. for the term is only used here, Acts 26:16, and Acts 22:14, for it is he Greek term,
G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make
Root(s): G4253, G5495

BINGO, there it is. Choose, and Make. so the Lord Jesus is the God of the father of the OT, there without flesh, without bone, and without blood. yes, in the ECHD he is FATHER. and Father here is not biological, please understand the Context of the term "Father" it's not biological. the ECHAD is All Spiritual with the Amalgamation of the Glorified Flesh and the Glorified Spirit. ......... the NEW MAN, God ...... "OWN IMAGE", which human man was made in......... which was to come. just as Revelation 1:4 CLEARLY STATES. "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, (Genesis 1:1 is Spirit), and which was, (John 1:1, THAT was Flesh), and which is to come; (Revelation 1:1, the Amalgamation of the Spirit, (Genesis 1:1), THAT was (John 1:1), Flesh. and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"

this is just too easy not to understand. the Lord Jesus is the Father, and the Son in the ECHAD of the ONE TRUE GOD.

101G.
Hello @101G,

I love the simplicity of the Scriptures. The words, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ', is in itself a statement of faith, and can only be used in all honesty, by one who believes that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God. It enfolds and embraces the believer as he approaches the Father in prayer. In the sure knowledge that He will be heard and received. with love and grace, into the presence of the One Who redeemed Him at such measureless cost.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

YHVH created him first direct= Firstborn of all creation= reality. So yes he was in heaven prior to earth.
ERROR, the Lord Jesus is not CREATED. and as for first born? .... from the dead. Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."
Oh my, my, my.....
101G.

Keep twisting stuff, you will lose.
(smile), winning and losing are for children. for either one is in Christ, ....... you're already an OVERCOMER, or you're not, outside of HIM...... understand, 1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." Put those childish things away, ok.

101G.

Hello @101G,

I love the simplicity of the Scriptures. The words, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ', is in itself a statement of faith, and can only be used in all honesty, by one who believes that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God. It enfolds and embraces the believer as he approaches the Father in prayer. In the sure knowledge that He will be heard and received. with love and grace, into the presence of the One Who redeemed Him at such measureless cost.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
GINOLJC, to all
First thanks for the reply. second are you really understanding what you're reading in that statement? "The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ'" THIS IS THE SAME ONE PERSON. listen, "OF" the preposition gives us this understanding. if we go by your thinking God and Father right there dis-qualify your definition of the ONE TRUE GOD, for do not the title "Father", identify a person, but do not the Term God identify any and if all person, (for your trinity's sake), that is God? yes. so the statement "God" and, and, and, the Father would identify two separate persons, correct, now you would have 4 persons. do you see your error? see "of" means #1. expressing the relationship between a part and a whole. #2. indicating an association between two entities, typically one of belonging. if I say My Car, meaning possession.... correct. my Car "belongs" to me, correct. And expressing this is a relationship of a WHOLE, correct. to the conjunction "AND" express the belonging of the Whole, correct. so God ... "And" Father is the whole "OF", "OF", "OF", the Lord Jesus. the ECHAD again displayed right in front of our faces. understand Complete, "of" translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective are mentioned here, which need careful distinction. from W.E. Vines dictionary. Now Question, is God Subjective? yes, for he is Abstract. and the Lord Jesus, the EQUAL SHARE of the WHOLE in Flesh is Objective, for he is concrete. so, the God and Father "of", "of", "of", our Lord Jesus is the same one person.

hope you understand, if not, re-read this post carefully for edification.

101G.

"The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ'" THIS IS THE SAME ONE PERSON.
Rom_1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Rom_15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

2Co_11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Eph_1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Eph_5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Col_1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

1Th_1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Th_1:3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;

2Th_1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

"from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ" Paul regularly uses only one preposition for both names (cf. 1 Cor. 1:3; 2 Cor. 1:3; Gal. 1:3; Eph. 1:2; Phil. 1:2; 2 Thess. 1:2; 1 Tim. 1:2; 2 Tim. 1:2; Titus 1:4). This was his way of grammatically linking these two Persons of the Trinity. This would emphasize Jesus' deity and equality with the Father.

"from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ" Paul regularly uses only one preposition for both names (cf. 1 Cor. 1:3; 2 Cor. 1:3; Gal. 1:3; Eph. 1:2; Phil. 1:2; 2 Thess. 1:2; 1 Tim. 1:2; 2 Tim. 1:2; Titus 1:4). This was his way of grammatically linking these two Persons of the Trinity. This would emphasize Jesus' deity and equality with the Father.
AGENT "J", I commend you. but only one point....... "This was his way of grammatically linking these two Persons of the Trinity. This would emphasize Jesus' deity and equality with the Father." Correct, both are the same ONE PERSON, but as an ECHAD of one WHOLE. not of a trinity, but of an "ECHAD" of ONE.

see you said it, "equality with the Father", With indicate the same ONE PERSON, but only in DESIGINATION of ORDER. I.E. First and last. watch the Hebrew term "With". Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." seems like two separate persons ... Right.... Wrong. listen to the Hebrew definition of "WITH",
WITH: H314 אַחֲרוֹן 'acharown (ach-ar-one') adj.
אַחֲרֹן 'acharon (ach-ar-one') [shortened]
1. hinder.
2. (generally) late or last.
3. (specifically) (as facing the east) western.
[from H309]
KJV: after (-ward), to come, following, hind(-er, -ermost, -most), last, latter, rereward, ut(ter)most.
Root(s): H309

Did you notice definition #1? in Hebrew with do not always means alongside, but here, with indicate the “LAST” as in the Last Adam. meaning he's the same one PERSON, for he said I, I, I, I, I am he, one PERSON. and this brought out clearly in Isaiah 48:12 WATCH THE "I AM HE" "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, the same one Person.

just as "WITH" is used of the WORD in John 1:1 .... watch. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." BINGO, the SAME one PERSON.

Agent "J" study that word "with" and how it is used concerning God, and himself in the ECHAD.

101G.

P.S. Good work in understand the connection as you stated...... on point (y)

I'm of the Holy Spirit via his apostle, Paul. Philippians 1:12 "But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;" Philippians 1:13 "So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places;" Philippians 1:14 "And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear." Philippians 1:15 "Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:" Philippians 1:16 "The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:" Philippians 1:17 "But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel." Philippians 1:18 "What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice."

101G rejoice also. even if one was sent or not by God at least the Name of God, "JESUS Christ", is at least out there for people to hear. if by hearing gets ... JUST "ONE", all of heaven rejoice over the ONE. praise God just for the ONE.

101G.
OK. So what are you trying to say.

'But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus,
Who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness,
and sanctification, and redemption:
That, according as it is written,
He that glorieth, let Him glory in the Lord.'

(1Co 1:30-31)

Hello @Keiw1,

Peter and Paul prayed to, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ', and that is who God is, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our Father too, 'in Him'. For the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ has been placed 'in' Christ Jesus by God, and are thereby adopted as sons, sons of God.

Praise God!
Jesus doesn't accept glory from men- John 5:41) He directs all glory to his Father-Mark 10:17,18--John 5:19,30

ERROR, the Lord Jesus is not CREATED. and as for first born? .... from the dead. Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."
Oh my, my, my.....
101G.
Verses 15-16 is about the beginning creation=0 doubt.

Back
Top Bottom