What kind of Faith did Noah have?

That's why you fail. First, whatever commentaries you may read are almost immediately out of date since God is not bound by yesterday's revelation or theological conclusions. At this point in time there is a great deal of Scripture revelation to uncover as God controls how much light a person or generation receives in the unfolding of prophetic history which occurs tomorrow which hasn't come yet. God also prepares His people (the Jews) of what's coming and these things will be disseminated before they happen.

Not expert. But still knowing what God reveals to take us from glory to glory.
The KJV is 413 years old from 1611. And God has ordained the KJV for the English-speaking people. It is authorized.
And you can't get any higher than a king who was head of both church and state. Old Yeller (Pres. Biden) can't sign any executive order instructing a new translation be developed. What's past is past and the KJV has stood the test of time until the Revised Version by Westcott & Hort's translation team of 1881 brought much confusion to a people that only knew and used the KJV. We can thank John William Burgon who helped Gentile believers to see through the heresies of W&H. While the liberals of the time accepted and revered their translation, traditionalists soon knew the damage these two did to the Gentile church, damage from which the Gentile church will not repair. All their work leads to the Great Whore of Revelation 18. Don't think it won't happen. Might just be the things Daniel was ordered to keep closed until the time of the end. A time that is quickly coming upon the world.

My previous post text to you: "When saying 'original thoughts' I am not equating that to insight"
There I was giving my explanation of what I meant by my own words.

In this post you respond, "That's why you fail...".

Hilarious that you think that I fail to understand my own writing

My previous post text to you: "When saying 'original thoughts' I am not equating that to insight"
That's exactly what it and I mean.
Call it inspiration, enlightened, insight. Same thing.
It's original because you didn't produce the thought, but the Lord gave it to you through the Holy Spirit and Scripture.
Same thing that happened to Saul in Galatians 1:11-12.
As rabbi and Pharisee, he not only knew the Hebrew Scripture but had his own copy. He also had other writings from the great Jewish minds that went before.

There I was giving my explanation of what I meant by my own words.

In this post you respond, "That's why you fail...".

Hilarious that you think that I fail to understand my own writing
No, you fail to understand the Scripture. But this is not your fault. God controls your measure of faith, not you.

That's exactly what it and I mean.
Call it inspiration, enlightened, insight. Same thing.
It's original because you didn't produce the thought, but the Lord gave it to you through the Holy Spirit and Scripture.
Same thing that happened to Saul in Galatians 1:11-12.
As rabbi and Pharisee, he not only knew the Hebrew Scripture but had his own copy. He also had other writings from the great Jewish minds that went before.

No, you fail to understand the Scripture. But this is not your fault. God controls your measure of faith, not you.
ok

If Noah believed all that God told him and instructed him yet chose not to build the ark?
Could Noah's faith alone absent of obeying Gods commandments have saved him?
That he chose not to build the ark would be proof positive that Noah never HAD "Faith" AT ALL.

"Belief" (mental assent) isn't "Faith at all, since it has none of the attributes in Heb 11:1.

Back
Top Bottom