Complete

'For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him
should not perish,
but have everlasting life.'

(Joh 3:16)

Hello there,

Do you remember those brave men and women who used to walk the streets of our cities with placards saying, 'Flee from the wrath to come' and 'Today is the day of Salvation'. I do. I have not seen anyone do this for some time. I used to cringe for them, because I knew that they were walking among mockery and scorn. Yet this morning, silently, in my mind I have been preaching the same message to the masses. My heart has been full, with the awareness of the fact that this day of salvation is almost over: and as I came down the stairs to have my breakfast, I thought of Noah, that righteous man, living among those who had never witnessed rain, preaching to them, as he built a vessel to God's specifications, to save them from the deluge to come. How he must have been mocked and derided!! During those days when the door to the ark remained open he preached his heart out. Yet no one entered. Only the animals obeyed God's call and entered two by two. Eventually Noah and his family entered the ark, and GOD closed the door.

We are told that the last days of this age will be, 'as in the days of Noah', People will be going about their daily lives, marrying and giving in marriage, laughing, weeping and engaging in their daily tasks, and then the end will come. The door of salvation will be closed, and the day of wrath will have come.

Are you in the ark? Have you believed God and come to Him for the salvation that He procured for you at such immense cost to Himself? Have you believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour from sin and it's consequences? Please do so. Please cast aside the limitations of your own intellect, stop leaning to your own understanding, and simply believe the God who created the heavens and the earth. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ today, while it is day, before the night falls and darkness claims your soul for ever.

Today is the day of salvation.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Unless the Lord specifically gave them command to go out with placards then they were disobedient 'going where the Lord said not go or staying when the Lord said go.'
We don't just lean on our own understanding and mimic or copy someone else's call and command.
The foot doesn't move forward on its own unless the head gives command to move. The eye cannot say to the ear you're useless because the ear cannot see as the eye. God places each of us in His body with a function and ability. We don't read Scripture and read Saul travelling to someplace and that gives us permission to go someplace, too, and preach Jesus. Whom the Lord has called to these callings let them go and do that which the Lord has specifically called them to do. The rest need to pray, study, be obedient in the small things and God will raise them up to do the big things. Until then, learn to do thy business and live as peaceably with all men until the Lord specifically gives command to do something for Him, and to always be ready to give an answer to those that ask of the hope in you with meekness and fear.
And if they're not asking, say nothing. He's supposed to command your tongue, too, right? If He has not put a bridle in your mouth then He's not controlling what you say (and I mean "you" in general, not 'you' specifically.)
There, that should stir the hornets' nest.

Mankind's mortal enemy the Devil has the ability to tamper with the human body
and the human mind in ways not easily detected; e.g. Luke 13:16, Mark 5:1-5, and
Eph 2:2.

However, there are moments of clarity given us so that we can make decisions
about the things of Christ on our own without mental interference from the greatest
of all sophists and deceivers.

For example: I was baptized an infant into the Roman Catholic Church; and anon
completed enough catechism to make it to First Holy Communion and Confirmation.

So I knew about the crucifixion, but had somehow been led to believe that it was
due to unfortunate circumstances. In other words: I pitied Christ, but beyond that I
saw no advantages for myself in what he endured.

So I remained loyal to Rome's beliefs and practices 24 years until one day a
Protestant man asked me-- in so many words --whether I knew that Christ died to
atone for my sins. Well; I never once in all those 24 years had even so much as
faintly considered that the cross might be to my advantage until the moment that
man said so.

It was my first real moment of clarity and I could almost feel some sort of scum
being removed from the windows of my mind as I instantly realized that safety from
retribution was not only a possibility but well within my grasp.

You see, I had not been told that God was thinking of me when His son went to the
cross for the sins of the world. I had assumed that he went to the cross because of
the sins of the world but had somehow never caught on that he went for anybody in
particular until that man talked with me.

I sincerely believe moments of clarity like that are not happenstance; no, they are
deliberate so as to give people a fighting chance to do their own thinking about
Christ, viz: without assistance from a higher power to restrain the Devil's power, we
would forever remain shackled to the unseen world's hold on our minds.
_

Last edited:
and the human mind in ways not easily detected; e.g. Luke 13:16, Mark 5:1-5, and

about the things of Christ on our own without mental interference from the greatest

So I knew about the crucifixion, but had somehow been led to believe that it was
due to unfortunate circumstances. In other words: I pitied Christ, but beyond that I

faintly considered that the cross might be to my advantage until the moment that
man said so.

It was my first real moment of clarity and I could almost feel some sort of scum
being removed from the windows of my mind as I instantly realized that safety from

You see, I had not been told that God was thinking of me when His son went to the
cross for the sins of the world. I had assumed that he went to the cross because of
the sins of the world but had somehow never caught on that he went for anybody in

I sincerely believe moments of clarity like that are not happenstance; no, they are
deliberate so as to give people a fighting chance to do their own thinking about
Christ, viz: without assistance from a higher power to restrain the Devil's power, we
_
Hello @Olde Tymer,

Thank you for giving your testimony. What a wonderful moment that moment of clarity must have been for you. Praise God for His light!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Unless the Lord specifically gave them command to go out with placards then they were disobedient 'going where the Lord said not go or staying when the Lord said go.'
We don't just lean on our own understanding and mimic or copy someone else's call and command.
The foot doesn't move forward on its own unless the head gives command to move. The eye cannot say to the ear you're useless because the ear cannot see as the eye. God places each of us in His body with a function and ability. We don't read Scripture and read Saul travelling to someplace and that gives us permission to go someplace, too, and preach Jesus. Whom the Lord has called to these callings let them go and do that which the Lord has specifically called them to do. The rest need to pray, study, be obedient in the small things and God will raise them up to do the big things. Until then, learn to do thy business and live as peaceably with all men until the Lord specifically gives command to do something for Him, and to always be ready to give an answer to those that ask of the hope in you with meekness and fear.
And if they're not asking, say nothing. He's supposed to command your tongue, too, right? If He has not put a bridle in your mouth then He's not controlling what you say (and I mean "you" in general, not 'you' specifically.)
There, that should stir the hornets' nest.
'And He that searcheth the hearts
knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit,
because He maketh intercession for the saints
according to the will of God.'

(Rom 8:27)

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Yes, so much damage can be done by those who think they are doing the Lord's work, by speaking what they believe to be, 'a word in season', only to compound the resistance of the one to whom they direct their words by leaning to their own understanding as to the condition of the heart of that person: and by trying to do the work of the Holy Spirit, instead of leaving it to Him to speak or act in accord with His knowledge of what is within the spirit of man.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Incorrect. The angels that sinned are locked up.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2 Peter 2:3–4.

The enemy of God and His people is SIN.

10 The thief [sin] cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
Jn 10:10.

man said so.

_

Incorrect. The angels that sinned are locked up.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2 Peter 2:3–4.

The enemy of God and His people is SIN.

10 The thief [sin] cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
Jn 10:10.
Not all fallen angels are locked up!

Only the angels that sinned in Noah's Day are locked up.

YES, i always believe the Truth contained in the Holy Scriptures.
The truth is there. It's your interpretation that is problematic.
Don't you have any original thinking when you study because as long as God brings more light to an individual or generation as He progresses towards the end one never knows unless they are sincere whether God will open their mind to His truth and more understanding is brought out towards His Word. Otherwise, it's only regurgitating what's in textbooks, which is what you throw out.
Daniel was told to "shut up his book until the time of the end." Well, we're at the end and God will use certain individuals to understand that once-closed book. Now. Today.

'For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him
should not perish,
but have everlasting life.'

(Joh 3:16)

Hello there,

Do you remember those brave men and women who used to walk the streets of our cities with placards saying, 'Flee from the wrath to come' and 'Today is the day of Salvation'. I do. I have not seen anyone do this for some time. I used to cringe for them, because I knew that they were walking among mockery and scorn. Yet this morning, silently, in my mind I have been preaching the same message to the masses. My heart has been full, with the awareness of the fact that this day of salvation is almost over: and as I came down the stairs to have my breakfast, I thought of Noah, that righteous man, living among those who had never witnessed rain, preaching to them, as he built a vessel to God's specifications, to save them from the deluge to come. How he must have been mocked and derided!! During those days when the door to the ark remained open he preached his heart out. Yet no one entered. Only the animals obeyed God's call and entered two by two. Eventually Noah and his family entered the ark, and GOD closed the door.

We are told that the last days of this age will be, 'as in the days of Noah', People will be going about their daily lives, marrying and giving in marriage, laughing, weeping and engaging in their daily tasks, and then the end will come. The door of salvation will be closed, and the day of wrath will have come.

Are you in the ark? Have you believed God and come to Him for the salvation that He procured for you at such immense cost to Himself? Have you believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour from sin and it's consequences? Please do so. Please cast aside the limitations of your own intellect, stop leaning to your own understanding, and simply believe the God who created the heavens and the earth. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ today, while it is day, before the night falls and darkness claims your soul for ever.

Today is the day of salvation.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
There are 4 different Jesus' taught on earth. Only 1 is the real 1. The bible accounts are about the real one not the other 3.

I'm of the Holy Spirit via his apostle, Paul. Philippians 1:12 "But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;" Philippians 1:13 "So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places;" Philippians 1:14 "And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear." Philippians 1:15 "Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:" Philippians 1:16 "The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:" Philippians 1:17 "But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel." Philippians 1:18 "What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice."

101G rejoice also. even if one was sent or not by God at least the Name of God, "JESUS Christ", is at least out there for people to hear. if by hearing gets ... JUST "ONE", all of heaven rejoice over the ONE. praise God just for the ONE.

101G.

I'm of the Holy Spirit via his apostle, Paul. Philippians 1:12 "But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;" Philippians 1:13 "So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places;" Philippians 1:14 "And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear." Philippians 1:15 "Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:" Philippians 1:16 "The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:" Philippians 1:17 "But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel." Philippians 1:18 "What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice."

101G rejoice also. even if one was sent or not by God at least the Name of God, "JESUS Christ", is at least out there for people to hear. if by hearing gets ... JUST "ONE", all of heaven rejoice over the ONE. praise God just for the ONE.

101G.
Gods name is YHVH(Jehovah) it always was and always will be. Gods son is Jesus.

Gods name is YHVH(Jehovah) it always was and always will be. Gods son is Jesus.
ERROR, Jehovah is a man-made name so say the bible. case in point. if you try to get Jehovah from YHWH one will have to ADD vowels to these four letters. and when one adds to the word of God, they put the Spiritual NOOSE around their neck. for YHWH or "I AM, is a verb and not a noun. that's the First mistake. and knowing that they added vowels to come up with these made up names. Listen, I AM, YHWH or H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. YHWH is a VERB...... Hello.

and when one add to the word of God.... they make big mistakes, as in this ONE. Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." this is God speaking to Moses. and here, this is Exodus, after Genesis right ..... right. now listen. Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen." WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE, I MEAN SCRIPTURE? did not God in Exodus 6:3 say Abraham didn't know him by the name JEHOVAH? so why is it in Abraham mouth then? did God lie? no.... God forbid. did Abraham Lie, no, for he is the Friend of God, and Liars do not tarry in God's sight. so how did the Name get in Abraham's mouth then? it was put there by the translators.

there is no way God would have let this pass, or unless he wanted us to KNOW the ERROR about his name, which is not JEHOVAH.

but God word is clear on his name. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." God's People will know his name, for it was not Given in the OT, ..... but that DAY has come, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." the Lord Jesus said, "I AM ....... HE", there is your I AM...... (smile), and I AM is "JESUS.......

101G.

ERROR, Jehovah is a man-made name so say the bible. case in point. if you try to get Jehovah from YHWH one will have to ADD vowels to these four letters. and when one adds to the word of God, they put the Spiritual NOOSE around their neck. for YHWH or "I AM, is a verb and not a noun. that's the First mistake. and knowing that they added vowels to come up with these made up names. Listen, I AM, YHWH or H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. YHWH is a VERB...... Hello.

and when one add to the word of God.... they make big mistakes, as in this ONE. Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." this is God speaking to Moses. and here, this is Exodus, after Genesis right ..... right. now listen. Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen." WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE, I MEAN SCRIPTURE? did not God in Exodus 6:3 say Abraham didn't know him by the name JEHOVAH? so why is it in Abraham mouth then? did God lie? no.... God forbid. did Abraham Lie, no, for he is the Friend of God, and Liars do not tarry in God's sight. so how did the Name get in Abraham's mouth then? it was put there by the translators.

there is no way God would have let this pass, or unless he wanted us to KNOW the ERROR about his name, which is not JEHOVAH.

but God word is clear on his name. Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I." God's People will know his name, for it was not Given in the OT, ..... but that DAY has come, John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." the Lord Jesus said, "I AM ....... HE", there is your I AM...... (smile), and I AM is "JESUS.......

101G.
YHVH=Jehovah--Gods name, God has made it known, Jesus keeps on making it known( John 17:26) through his 1 real religion. Men think they can take credit for Gods name only in their illusion of self.

YHVH=Jehovah--Gods name, God has made it known, Jesus keeps on making it known( John 17:26) through his 1 real religion. Men think they can take credit for Gods name only in their illusion of self.
My God, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

if the Lord Jesus came in 101G's Name then he didn't come in Keiw1 name ..... did he?. is this too hard not to believe?

101G.

'Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings
in heavenly places in Christ:'

(Eph.1:3 )

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
which according to Hs abundant mercy
hath begotten us again unto a lively
(living) hope
by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

(1Pet.1:3)

Hello @101G, and @Keiw1,

The children of Israel referred to God, as the God of their Fathers: The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: but those who are trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord know Him as, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.' Both Peter and Paul referred to Him so. Both Israelites, but both blessedly saved by God's grace.

This is our God, the God of all grace.
May His Name Be Praised!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

My God, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

if the Lord Jesus came in 101G's Name then he didn't come in Keiw1 name ..... did he?. is this too hard not to believe?

101G.
Yes he came in his Fathers name. Everything he did was his Fathers will. His Fathers name=YHVH(Jehovah) that is not Jesus' name.

hath begotten us again unto a lively (living) hope

Hello @101G, and @Keiw1,

The children of Israel referred to God, as the God of their Fathers: The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: but those who are trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord know Him as, 'The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.' Both Peter and Paul referred to Him so. Both Israelites, but both blessedly saved by God's grace.

May His Name Be Praised!

In Christ Jesus
Chris
The God and Father=YHVH(Jehovah) not Jesus. The God and Father of Jesus. Jesus is not his own Father.

hath begotten us again unto a lively (living) hope

Hello @101G, and @Keiw1,

May His Name Be Praised!

In Christ Jesus
Chris
First thanks for the reply. second the true apostles, and disciple, refer the Lord Jesus as the God of the father. case in Point. on the road to Damascus Paul the Saul encountered the Lord Jesus correct. in recounting the Story, the apostle Paul said this about the man Ananias who help Saul recover his sight. listen to what Ananias said, Acts 22:12 "And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there," Acts 22:13 "Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him." Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth." Acts 22:15 "For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard."

now, "who chose Paul, then Saul as his minister to be his witness? answer, "the GOD of our fathers". so, who is the God of the fathers? answer the God of the OT, correct. now who is this by NAME? we get our answer in the third re-count of this smae story by the apostle Paul before king Agrippa. Let's hear what the apostle said to the king. Acts 26:12 "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests," Acts 26:13 "At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me." Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest." Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"

this word "MAKE" here in verse 16 is the same word "chosen" used of Ananias in Act 22:14. please Read it. for the term is only used here, Acts 26:16, and Acts 22:14, for it is he Greek term,
G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make
Root(s): G4253, G5495

BINGO, there it is. Choose, and Make. so the Lord Jesus is the God of the father of the OT, there without flesh, without bone, and without blood. yes, in the ECHD he is FATHER. and Father here is not biological, please understand the Context of the term "Father" it's not biological. the ECHAD is All Spiritual with the Amalgamation of the Glorified Flesh and the Glorified Spirit. ......... the NEW MAN, God ...... "OWN IMAGE", which human man was made in......... which was to come. just as Revelation 1:4 CLEARLY STATES. "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, (Genesis 1:1 is Spirit), and which was, (John 1:1, THAT was Flesh), and which is to come; (Revelation 1:1, the Amalgamation of the Spirit, (Genesis 1:1), THAT was (John 1:1), Flesh. and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"

this is just too easy not to understand. the Lord Jesus is the Father, and the Son in the ECHAD of the ONE TRUE GOD.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom