The Trinity? Gen. 1:26 & 27 and Exodus 3:14

101G

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

if one would notice the term "God" here. said let "US" and "OUR", which many say is a plurality of at least two or three. but the very next verse say, "his", and "he". Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Here. "God", is a singularity..... "his", and "he".

How can God go from a "US", and "OUR" a plurality in one verse, to a "HIS" and a "HE" a singularity in the very next verse? ..... but in Exodus 3:13 & 14 when Moses asked God for his name, why not God could have said, "yahweh", or "jehovah" as in other verses. but why say, "I AM?" which indicate a single PERSON. why not say something like Genesis 1:26, "our" name is "yahweh", or "jehovah". no, he did not, but this is what "God" said, Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?" Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

NOTE GOD said. if God is three persons, why not say we're the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?...... seem right ..... would it not? or say something like this, we're "yahweh", and or "jehovah". just don't make sense do it. because as false as those names are ...... they indicate a sing person.

so, if "God" said that he is a "US" and "OUR" or a "HIS", or a "HE", why not say this in Exodus 3:14?

but if God say that he... a single Person is the LORD, all cap whom many say is the Father, then that ONE SINGLE PERSON who is "GOD". Remember "GOD" said, "I AM THAT I AM". because based on Genesis 1:26 the scriptures say "God" said.... Let us. so if God is a "US" or "OUR" and only Jehovah the LORD who is God, and is a separate and distinct Person, then one has three separate and distinct Gods. and by definition ..... that's polytheism.

the term "ECHAD clear as day, reveals God's Plurality, in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. the ORDER in TIME is First and Last. this First and Last identify the Title holder, Father/First, Son/Last. as with the FIRST MAN, Formed on Day 3, and this ONE MAN was Made into male and female on Day 6. when God clearly answer the Genesis 1:26 question. the male and the female are ONE, which is the IMAGE of God who came in TIME as the Source of all men. for the IMAGE cannot exist without it's SOURCE.

101G.

if one would notice the term "God" here. said let "US" and "OUR", which many say is a plurality of at least two or three. but the very next verse say, "his", and "he".

Which demonstrates the 1 and only God is a plurality of Persons.
This destroys the heresy of Modalism as well as your diversity (perversity) of Oneness.

Which demonstrates the 1 and only God is a plurality of Persons.
This destroys the heresy of Modalism as well as your diversity (perversity) of Oneness.
ERROR, is this plurality of God a numerical difference of PERSON? no, and here's why. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

now Fred, first Question. "is the Forn of God is in Person, or in NATURE/Spirit? which one. we suggest you look up the term "form" first before you answer......

101G.

ERROR, is this plurality of God a numerical difference of PERSON? no, and here's why. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

"Equal" proves Jesus is God, but not the Father.
Jesus isn't equal with Himself.

"Equal" proves Jesus is God, but not the Father.
Jesus isn't equal with Himself.
did 101G asked you that, now once again, "is the Form of God is it in Persons, or in NATURE/Spirit?" which one.
please answer the question......

101G.

did 101G asked you that, now once again, "is the Form of God is it in Persons, or in NATURE/Spirit?" which one.

101G.
well since you cannot reply, 101G will answer.
FORM: G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313
See also: G3445, G3446, G4832

so God NATURE/FORM is Spirit, for John 4:24a states "God is a Spirit".
now Philippians 2:6 again, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" so the Lord Jesus nature is EQUAL "WITH" GOD, according to your doctrine, Jesus, your person, is a separate and distinct person who is a separate and distinct Spirit... read Philippians 2:6 again. so according to your doctrine, the Lord Jesus is a Separate a. person, according to you and a separate and distinct Spirit, according to your doctrine.

101G.

101G.

The form of God spoken of in Philippians 2 is in reference to Jesus. It refers to Him which of course includes His nature (being).

The form of God spoken of in Philippians 2 is in reference to Jesus. It refers to Him which of course includes His nature (being).
yes, but his NATURE. so JESUS, who is GOD, is EQUAL in NATURE, meaning as your doctrine put it the same ONE Spirit, correct. now question #2. since it's only one NATURE, Question Time. "How much of the ONE Spirit/NATURE was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty when the Son came in Flesh and blood". for Philippians 2:7 states, "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" and remember it was God who came in Flesh. so Fred, HOW MUCH OF THE ONE SPIRIT WAS G2758 KENOOKE-NO-O TO MAKE EMPTY WHEN THE SON CAME IN SPIRIT?". for the scriptures are clear, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

your answer please.

101G.

with the Father, not Himself!

"I am equal in nature to myself." - What a ludicrous claim!
let's see if what you said is true. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" so the LORD, all cap the Father is "ONE" God... read this scripture again..... NOW THIS, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the LORD who is the "First is with, with, with the LAST correct. Let's see if what you said is true. now... Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." and ALSO means, "in addition; too". so in addition to the LORD, who is the Father, the FIRST, he is ALSO the LAST, who is the Lord Jesus, just as Revelation clearly states, ..... BINGO, the same ONE PERSON. so you're reproved.

101G.

let's see if what you said is true. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" so the LORD, all cap the Father is "ONE" God... read this scripture again..... NOW THIS, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the LORD who is the "First is with, with, with the LAST correct. Let's see if what you said is true. now... Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." and ALSO means, "in addition; too". so in addition to the LORD, who is the Father, the FIRST, he is ALSO the LAST, who is the Lord Jesus, just as Revelation clearly states, ..... BINGO, the same ONE PERSON. so you're reproved.

101G.

Your confusion about Isaiah 41:4 is easily refuted.

Keil & Delitzsch Old Testament Commentary: And this is no other than Jehovah, who can declare of Himself, in contrast with the heathen and their gods, who are of yesterday, and tomorrow will not be: I am Jehovah, the very first, whose being precedes all history; and with the men of the latest generations yet to come."
https://www.studylight.org/commentaries/eng/kdo/isaiah-41.html

Furthermore, to believe that the Bible is teaching Jesus is equal to Himself is absurd.

Your confusion about Isaiah 41:4 is easily refuted.

Keil & Delitzsch Old Testament Commentary: And this is no other than Jehovah, who can declare of Himself, in contrast with the heathen and their gods, who are of yesterday, and tomorrow will not be: I am Jehovah, the very first, whose being precedes all history; and with the men of the latest generations yet to come."
https://www.studylight.org/commentaries/eng/kdo/isaiah-41.html

Furthermore, to believe that the Bible is teaching Jesus is equal to Himself is absurd.
LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my look, look, look..... and read. go to bible Hub and get the truth about Isaiah 41:4. you said, "the very first, whose being precedes all history; and with the men of the latest generations yet to come." WITH the men of the LAST generations yet to come. Oh my. 101G watch a Jewish Rabbi who taught on Isaiah 41:4 and this person was on the Money, so to say, and 101G by the Spirit backed up what he was teaching. as said goto Bible hub, and click on 314. acharon 101G has provided the Link.... https://biblehub.com/hebrew/314.htm now read Brown-Driver-Briggs definition.

Brown-Driver-Briggs
אַחֲרוֺן51 feminine אַחֲרוֺנָה plural אַחֲרֹנִים (also אַחֲרוֺנִים adjective from אַחַר, coming after or behind (as a comparative or superlative, according to the context); hence
a. of place, behind, hindermost Genesis 33:2 (twice in verse); הָאַחֲרוֺן הַיָּם the hinder (= the Western) sea (i.e. the Mediterranean: opposed to הַיָּם הַקַּדְמוֺנִי the front sea = the Dead Sea, the Semites, in defining the quarters of the heavens, turning naturally to the East, compare קֶדֶם of the East, יָמִין, תֵּימָן of the South, above under the word אָחוֺר d. and Assyrian mat a—arru 'the Western land,' of Phoenicia & Palestine) Deuteronomy 11:24; Deuteronomy 34:2; Joel 2:20; Zechariah 14:8; Job 18:20 poetic אַחֲרֹנִים Ew Hi Di De the dwellers in the West (opposed to קַדְמוֺנִים). More commonly

b. of time, latter or last (according to context) Exodus 4:8; Deuteronomy 24:3; 2 Samuel 19:12; Isaiah 8:23, of God Isaiah 44:6 ("" רִאשׁוֺן) Isaiah 48:12 (do.) compare Isaiah 41:4; in Genl. subsequent (vaguely), ׳יוֺם א = time to come Isaiah 30:8; Proverbs 31:25 (but Nehemiah 8:18 הַיוֺם ׳הָאַ = the last day), ׳(הָ)אַ (הַ)דּוֺר the following Generation Deuteronomy 29:21; Psalm 48:14; Psalm 78:4; Psalm 78:6; Psalm 102:19, (הָ)אַחֲרֹנִים they that come after Job 18:20 (Ges Schl) Ecclesiastes 1:11; Ecclesiastes 4:16, but Isaiah 41:4 the last, Job 19:25 וְאַחֲרוֺן עַלעָֿפָר יָקוּם and as one coming after (me) (and so able to establish my innocence when I am dead) will he (גָֹּֽאֲלִי my Vindicator) arise upon the dust. — The feminine is used adverbially (compare רִאשֹׁנָה) = afterwards or at the last (according to context): (a) absolute Daniel 11:29; (β) בָּאַחֲרוֺנָה (opposed to בָּרִאשֹׁנָה) Deuteronomy 13:10; Deuteronomy 17:7; 1 Samuel 29:2; 2 Samuel 2:26; 1 Kings 17:13; Daniel 8:3; (γ) ׳לָאַ Numbers 2:31 (P) Ecclesiastes 1:11.

BINGO, there it is, but Isaiah 41:4 the last the LAST here is not plural.... the, the, the, LAST the same one person. so you're reproved...... next. this is just too easy.

101G

@Fred,
KNOWING, that the Last at Isaiah 41:4, is a single person. the only Single person to Come in .... "TIME" is the Lord Jesus who is the Last, at John 1:1 Listen and weep. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. the Word is God, just as Phil. 2:6 states. no separate person. the same one person as John 1:3 who is the same one Person in Isaiah 44:24.... this is just 2 easy not to understand or grasp.

101G

the LAST here is not plural.... the, the, the, LAST the same one person. so you're reproved...... next. this is just too easy.

101G

What a mess. It doesn't need to be plural in that it speaks of all of them as one.

I'll tell you what is plural.
Makers - Psalm 149:2; Isaiah 45:9; 54:5
Creators - Ecclesiastes 12:1.

You are right about one thing: This is just too easy.

What a mess.
excuse? or can we take this as you cannot understand the scriptures. we suggest you get the Holy Spirit..... ok.
It doesn't need to be plural in that it speaks of all of them as one.
the other verses confirm that but not at Isaiah 41:4.... you been caught in an ERROR.... :whistle:
'll tell you what is plural.
Makers - Psalm 149:2; Isaiah 45:9; 54:5 and Creators - Ecclesiastes 12:1.

You are right about one thing: This is just too easy.
and the scripture told all of us what is not plural at Isaiah 41:4..... (smile), LOL, LOL, LOL, next.... please.

the scriptures are true, 2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;" 2 Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." 2 Timothy 4:5 "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."

Good day to you.

101G.

Mark 10:31
But many who are first will be last, and the last, first.

So much for your ridiculous claims.
Thanks for making this easy for me.

Mark 10:31
But many who are first will be last, and the last, first.

So much for your ridiculous claims.
Thanks for making this easy for me.
LOL, that just showed how IGNORANT your statement is. Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

the first and the last? yes, the one person ..... who is the Spirit, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

yes, THE Lord Jesus the Holy Spirit is the First and the Last. the ONE "PERSON" WHO IS THE ONLY TRUE, AND LIVING GOD. who U have no clue of.

101G.

101G

to all,
one of many, and 101G means many scriptures that destroys the trinity false doctrine. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

101G.

the first and the last? yes, the one person

101G

Not so in Isaiah 41:4.

Peter Pett: This confirms that God has both Abraham and his descendants in mind. He is speaking of a number of generations, all of them called from the very first beginning of the history of salvation (compare Genesis 21:12 and see Isaiah 41:8 here). Although He may be looking back even further to the first call of man (Genesis 3:9; Genesis 4:26). And Who has done all this? Why, Yahweh, the One Who exists over time from beginning to end. Indeed He is the first before all, and He acted through Abraham in the beginning on his first entry into Canaan, and He is ‘with the last’ as is revealed in the victory of Israel/Judah over Sennacherib. Compare His claim in Isaiah 44:7, where as the First and the Last He is the One Who appointed both the ancient people and the things that are coming.
https://www.studylight.org/commentaries/eng/pet/isaiah-41.html

Back
Top Bottom