The suppression of reason, logic, common sense and morality in Calvinism

thats you as I quoted Ezekiel which lines up perfectly with Jesus and the Apostles in perfect order to boot :ROFLMAO:
No, you ran scared from Ezekiel 36. Seems strange from a guy who allegedly has been studying this for 40 years. Ezekiel 36 should be a piece of cake with someone of your alleged theological intellect.

You could say the same thing to them.

If a choice foreknown for certain, then is it a actual choice? You cannot choose otherwise. Just a mindless robot apparently. Your choosing is a mere illusion.
conflating foreknowledge with predestination again, any more straw today ?

Nope. Not at all. This is a dodge.

Answer the question. Is a choice foreknown for certain an actual choice? Could you choose differently? Time to step up
Where does the Bible say God knows our every choice?

Can you prove that God knows every choice every human will make ?

So define omniscience.

Here, I'll take a whack at it.

I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure

I think that covers both omniscience and sovereignty.

I see you are stumped and out comes the ad hominem attacks
That's not ad hom at all. If your going to assert God does not know all your choices then it is a denial of God's omniscience.

Now I think your simply dodging my question. Shall I repeat it?

That's not ad hom at all. If your going to assert God does not know all your choices then it is a denial of God's omniscience.

Now I think your simply dodging my question. Shall I repeat it?
It’s called dynamic omniscience
Just like I deny the Calvinist definition of sovereignty and predestination:)

Sure sounds like it given He placed those things there knowing the outcome.
Outcome meaning every last sin that would be committed. He knew the consequences and determined them to occur.
Sounds like you are assuming

Do you have a verse which actually states God supports and maintains all sin

Exactly the heresy of regeneration before faith which btw are both zapped unknowingly to the elect. They have no idea it happened. It’s secret .

When scripture is shown to contradict their theology they get to plea “ mystery “ secret will, 2 wills and a bunch of other excuses for God clear revelation of a topic. His will is known and revealed. 66 books filled with it.
James white actually denied his theology in his debate with Leighton flowers

In a new podcast Dr Flower quoted from Dr White book and previous discussion where Dr White affirmed a connection between regeneration and drawing. In the debate, he denied it.

Sounds like you are assuming

Do you have a verse which actually states God supports and maintains all sin
No assuming. If God maintained Hitler and He knew what He was going to do then whatever can it be? You have yet to offer a alternative.

Abstaining from his destruction is not maintaining or supporting or upholding his sin
Sure it is. In fact He could have not even allowed him to be born. But He did knowing full well what Hitler would do. You take your very next breath by by grace of God.

You have yet to explain how Christ upholds and sustains you but not your sin and the sin you will commit.

Sure it is. In fact He could have not even allowed him to be born. But He did knowing full well what Hitler would do. You take your very next breath by by grace of God.

You have yet to explain how Christ upholds and sustains you but not your sin and the sin you will commit.
They are two different things

Again do you have a verse which actually states he upholds sin.

There are many verses which show God is not the cause of man's sin

God does not entice anyone to sin. Temptation comes about through our own lusts.

James 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. 14 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.

These are not from god

1John 2:16 For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Jer. 32:35 They built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Is. 30:1 “Ah, stubborn children,” declares the LORD,
“who carry out a plan, but not mine,
and who make an alliance, but not of my Spirit,
that they may add sin to sin;

Gal. 5:7 You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion is not from him who calls you.

God provides a way to avoid sin

1Cor. 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Sin grieves God

Genesis 6:5–6 (ESV) — 5 The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.

and you want to claim he sustains it?

His judgment is upon those who sin

Ezekiel 6:9–10 (ESV) — 9 then those of you who escape will remember me among the nations where they are carried captive, how I have been broken over their whoring heart that has departed from me and over their eyes that go whoring after their idols. And they will be loathsome in their own sight for the evils that they have committed, for all their abominations. 10 And they shall know that I am the LORD. I have not said in vain that I would do this evil to them.”

It is Satan tempts men to sin

1Th. 3:5 For this reason, when I could bear it no longer, I sent to learn about your faith, for fear that somehow the tempter had tempted you and our labor would be in vain.

Gen. 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the LORD God had made.
He said to the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?”

Matt. 4:3 And the tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.”

2Cor. 2:11 so that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.

2Cor. 11:3 But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

That is Satan's interest, Not God's

Back
Top Bottom