The "hearing" game that Calvinists play

I dont answer personal questions, do you want to talk about the scripture or not ? If you want to talk about me personally then move on

Peter told you differently......

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
you left this out

Romans 8:28 (KJV 1900) — 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

It is not a promise to men unconditionally selected but men who loved God

You ripped those verses from its context

29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

A group. Not individuals. You're not detailing individual election with this verse. It is a unnamed group purposed.

Also, Jesus is detailing the purpose of creation itself. To create a willing group that is conformed to the image of Jesus Christ.

Peter told you differently......

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Amen. A testimony was necessary for the Apostles just like it was with those who Jesus healed and shared what a difference He made in their life.

Truth needs to be repeated, according to Jesus own words, who is it that Hears the word of God Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Assumptions need to be proved.

you do not even attempt to do that

https://berean-apologetics.communit...ing-game-that-calvinists-play.1363/post-56236

You never address it and you never show God unconditionally chooses men to be of god

Your theology is filled with assumptions

Assumptions need to be proved.

you do not even attempt to do that

https://berean-apologetics.communit...ing-game-that-calvinists-play.1363/post-56236

You never address it and you never show God unconditionally chooses men to be of god

Your theology is filled with assumptions
Truth needs to be repeated, according to Jesus own words, who is it that Hears the word of God Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

My witness for Christs Gospel does that
not if your life has not been changed and others can see that Jesus made a difference in your life and there is a before and an after, a new birth, a new man, a new creation in Christ, the old is gone and the new has come. Buried in baptism and raised to newness of life.

no testimony no life.

hope this helps !!!

Im preaching Christ, thats My Hope

No. You are preaching individual election that includes YOU.... when Christ is God's Elect. Christ alone is God's choice.

You are actually replacing Christ in your Gospel. Christ is not the focus of your Gospel. You are.

Which is why you're avoiding talking about your own personal experience in your gospel.

Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

No. You are preaching individual election that includes YOU.... when Christ is God's Elect. Christ alone is God's choice.

You are actually replacing Christ in your Gospel. Christ is not the focus of your Gospel. You are.

Which is why you're avoiding talking about your own personal experience in your gospel.

Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Im preaching Christ, thats My Hope Col 1:27

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Actually you are preaching justification apart from Christ and denying scripture

Ephesians 2:1–3 (ESV) — 1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— 3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.

Ephesians 2:11–12 (ESV) — 11 Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called “the uncircumcision” by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands— 12 remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

Again. You are preaching yourself and dishonoring Christ. Christ is nothing more than a means to an end for you. You are using the good name of Christ to sell your perversion.

Actually you are preaching justification apart from Christ and denying scripture

Ephesians 2:1–3 (ESV) — 1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— 3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind.

Ephesians 2:11–12 (ESV) — 11 Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called “the uncircumcision” by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands— 12 remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
Jesus tells us who it is that Hears the words of God Jn 8:47

Back
Top Bottom