The "hearing" game that Calvinists play

Its not perverted its the Truth. Jesus tells us who it is that hears [spiritually] the truth of God Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

That is not what Jesus said. You are perverting what Jesus said.

I'll ask again. You are not of God, then why did you hear?

Jesus tells us who Hears the word of God, Spiritual hearing Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Then why do you claim to have heard? Jesus wasn't even speaking to you.

You do realize this don't you? Jesus wasn't talking to YOU. Prove He was.

Jesus explained what he said in John 12.

Joh 12:42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
Joh 12:43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
Yep it was their lack of fealty to God which accounts for their disbelief of Christ

That is not what Jesus said. You are perverting what Jesus said.

I'll ask again. You are not of God, then why did you hear?
Jesus tells us who it is that hears [spiritually] the truth of God Jn 8:47

Also Jn 18:37

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Everyone doesn't mean everyone to you. I know it doesn't. I've been dealing with Calvinists for decades.

Define everyone......

Which brings us back to YOU.

Why did you hear? Why can't you answer this question.

You know Jesus wasn't talking to you nor about YOU....

You never address it and you never show God unconditionally chooses men to be of god

Your theology is filled with assumptions

Everyone doesn't mean everyone to you. I know it doesn't. I've been dealing with Calvinists for decades.

Define everyone......

Which brings us back to YOU.

Why did you hear? Why can't you answer this question.

You know Jesus wasn't talking to you nor about YOU....

Yeah. Typical from you. Keep repeating yourself instead of answering questions.

Yeah. Typical from you. Keep repeating yourself instead of answering questions.

According to Jesus who is it that Hears the words of God ?

According to Jesus who is it that Hears the words of God ?
answering a question with a question is dodging, evasion, bait n switch,

maybe if you answer a question you have been asked then others will answer your question, thats how debating works.

answering a question with a question is dodging, evasion, bait n switch,

maybe if you answer a question you have been asked then others will answer your question, thats how debating works.
I dont answer personal questions, thats not your business. Do you want to debate what the scripture says?

so the Bible does not apply to you personally. Thats good to know. Its only theory and has no practical application to your own life. Its just a book like every other book.
I dont answer personal questions, do you want to talk about the scripture or not ? If you want to talk about me personally then move on

Nothing there about God selecting men to be of God

You post the assumptions of your theology

Nothing there about God selecting men to be of God

You post the assumptions of your theology

29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Back
Top Bottom