The false claims of a "loving Calvinist"

It wasn't a personal insult. Neither by me nor Jesus. Truth is an absolute defense against such claims

Would Jesus had sinned of he personally insulted someone? You're not making logical sense at all in your responses. Nonem

Just how deep is your thought process?
Another childish insult. I will pray for you.

Exactly. Of course they will pick the definition most advantageous to their position.
It has repeatedly been defended. It is not advantageous to me..

Even so, this is a debate. Things that are advantageous is part of debate. Defend your position. You can't.

Last edited:
So have I and so far you have only offered the usual childish insults and a know it all attitude. I will debate you on this or any other topic that you wish. Grow up and we may proceed. If not, God bless and have a blessed say.
I'll bite....

Why are you slandering me by claiming I need to grow up?

See how that works...

Geesh.

You really didn't even know what the WCF and Synods of Dort were....

Prove you did. Quick.. don't Google. Name the denominations that traditionally adhere to the confession. I assume you are actually a Presbyterian. What kind.... Who knows.

I'll bite....

Why are you slandering me by claiming I need to grow up?

See how that works...

Geesh.

You really didn't even know what the WCF and Synods of Dort were....

Prove you did. Quick.. don't Google. Name the denominations that traditionally adhere to the confession. I assume you are actually a Presbyterian. What kind.... Who knows.
It's not slander if you actually need to grow up.

You forgot the Belgic Confession and LBC as well. And the Heidelberg Catchcism.

Baptist, the LBC

Reformed, the Canons of Dort and the Belgic Conession along with the Heidelberg Catechism.

Presbyterians hold to the WCF longer and shorter confessions.

It has repeatedly been defended. It is not advantageous to me..

Even so, this is a debate. Things that are advantageous is part of debate. Defend your position. You can't.
This is not a debate. This you on the attack. Your a waste of time. Nice talking to you. God bless

It's not slander if you actually need to grow up.

Tell that to your comrade @brightfame52

You forgot the Belgic Confession and LBC as well. And the Heidelberg Catchcism.

Baptist, the LBC

Reformed, the Canons of Dort and the Belgic Conession along with the Heidelberg Catechism.

Presbyterians hold to the WCF longer and shorter confessions.

Who counts "Baptists"? Don't pretend "Anabaptists" have any meaningful connection to Calvin or Knox.

Can you tell me why I just said this? If you know, I'll stop challenging you on what you know relative to Calvinism.

This is not a debate. This you on the attack. Your a waste of time. Nice talking to you. God bless

I am attacking what you believe. Don't pretend that attacking what someone believes isn't personal. It is always personal. Always.

Questioning another person's standing in knowledge should result in a display of knowledge contrary to the question.

I don't know how many words I've spent debating this subject. One thing I"ve learned through experience is.......that seasoned debaters already know where the real issues are in any subject.

Do you want to discuss/debate what actually constitutes "slander".

Tell that to your comrade @brightfame52

Who counts "Baptists"? Don't pretend "Anabaptists" have any meaningful connection to Calvin or Knox.

Can you tell me why I just said this? If you know, I'll stop challenging you on what you know relative to Calvinism.
Never said they did. I merely mentioned the LBF.

I don't feel the need to subject myself to your tests. After all, who are you?

Never said they did. I merely mentioned the LBF.

I don't feel the need to subject myself to your tests. After all, who are you?

I know the answer to this simple question. You can't find it from a simple google search. It takes experience and logical consumption of information to know the answer.

God respects no man's person. We all have that in common with one another. This is why I haven't asked you.... "Who are you".... We have many things in common. There is no debate in what we share.

I know the answer to this simple question. You can't find it from a simple google search. It takes experience and logical consumption of information to know the answer.

God respects no man's person. We all have that in common with one another. This is why I haven't asked you.... "Who are you".... We have many things in common. There is no debate in what we share.
Bla bla bla. Your starting to bore me. Good day sir.

Bla bla bla. Your starting to bore me. Good day sir.

There are basic constructs within the confines of common debate. You will notice that I'm not the one going......

Bla bla bla..... and claiming you're "boring".....

Do you really think that means anything other than "take that"......

There are basic constructs within the confines of common debate. You will notice that I'm not the one going......

Bla bla bla..... and claiming you're "boring".....

Do you really think that means anything other than "take that"......
No, it simply means your boring me. Must I explain?

No, it simply means your boring me. Must I explain?

It is a comment of contempt relative to nothing but the individual. I've attacked and challenged what you believe.

Big difference. So go ahead and repeat yourself while pretending there is no distinct difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom