Pauls use of Predestination

You say there is no plan and then you ask what it is.....

You have no foundation on anything here. You keep changing without acknowledging your change. This is evil.

God didn't predetermine this for you. You are evil. God is not.
I am evil? I know own you are but what am I. What a child. How old are you?

The only plan mentioned in Acts 4 is God's. FACT

Strong's Concordance
meletaó: to care for, practice, study
Original Word: μελετάω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: meletaó
Phonetic Spelling: (mel-et-ah'-o)
Usage: I devise, plan;

Acts 4:25
And by the Holy Spirit you spoke to our ancestor David. He was your servant, and you told him to say: "Why are all the Gentiles so furious? Why do people make foolish plans?

oops

next

hope this helps !!!

Strong's Concordance
meletaó: to care for, practice, study
Original Word: μελετάω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: meletaó
Phonetic Spelling: (mel-et-ah'-o)
Usage: I devise, plan;

Acts 4:25
And by the Holy Spirit you spoke to our ancestor David. He was your servant, and you told him to say: "Why are all the Gentiles so furious? Why do people make foolish plans?

oops

next

hope this helps !!!
What were those plans? Anything to do with the crucifixion?

Also failing to notice it was David who penned those words.

PRESUMING AGAIN.

OPPS

NEXT

hope this helps

What were those plans? Anything to do with the crucifixion?

PRESUMING AGAIN.

OPPS

NEXT

hope this helps
Nice dodge you said they made no plans and they did just the same as God made plans and He did.

way to avoid the truth of verse 4:25 and dismiss it because it exposes your fallacious argument. God made plans and so did those who rejected and crucified Christ.

just like Joseph's brothers evil intentions ( not Gods ) these men in Acts with their evil intentions ( not Gods). But in spite of the evil intentions of wicked men, God can and does work things out for His good.

Bible Truth 101.

hope this helps !!!

Nice dodge you said they made no plans and they did just the same as God made plans and He did.

way to avoid the truth of verse 4:25 and dismiss it because it exposes your fallacious argument. God made plans and so did those who rejected and crucified Christ.

just like Joseph's brothers evil intentions ( not Gods ) these men in Acts with their evil intentions ( not Gods). But in spite of the evil intentions of wicked men, God can and does work things out for His good.

Bible Truth 101.

hope this helps !!!
Let's try again. What were their plans? Was the crucifixion God's plan, a plan He determined and brought about by His hand? Yes or no?

Presuming 101

hope this helps

Acts 17 is not Acts 4.

Does "stating the obvious" mean anything?

2 was not answered and won't be. There is no mention of "man's plan". It's assumed.

Pleasing you isn't an requirement of any debate. Do as you please. You always do. You obviously don't believe in Total Depravity.

3) the taking of innocent life is murder. Or was what they did to be commended? Do they do it by faith? If not then it was sin.

If you only you would educate yourself instead of making it up as you go.

Can you read what Jesus said? Why not use your recent response "That is not in Acts 4"? I really would like some consistency here. Ever heard of "greasy pigs"?

They didn't take His life. Study more.

Does "stating the obvious" mean anything?

Pleasing you isn't an requirement of any debate. Do as you please. You always do. You obviously don't believe in Total Depravity.

Can you read what Jesus said? Why not use your recent response "That is not in Acts 4"? I really would like some consistency here. Ever heard of "greasy pigs"?

They didn't take His life. Study more.
Yes now he is deflecting Acts 4:25 where we read they made wicked/evil PLANS against Christ- they plotted His death.

Others can read. Your reading problem isn't my issue. Shouting.... "FACT" doesn't change anything.

If I had hair it would be grey. I have a full white beard.

Yes. You are evil. If you're going to claim God planned evil, then I'm going to rightfully recognize that the evil one in your theology is you.

Others can read. Your reading problem isn't my issue. Shouting.... "FACT" doesn't change anything.

If I had hair it would be grey. I have a full white beard.

Yes. You are evil. If you're going to claim God planned evil, then I'm going to rightfully recognize that the evil one in your theology is you.
The crucifixion was evil.

IT WAS PLANNED, DETERMINED AND BROUGHT ABOUT BY HIS HAND.

Keep denying the obvious

Yes now he is deflecting Acts 4:25 where we read they made wicked/evil PLANS against Christ- they plotted His death.

Exactly. They sought to murder Christ. They failed. This doesn't excuse the fact they were murders in their intent. Murder in "their hearts" makes them just as guilty as those who "lust in their hearts".

I could quote dozens of Calvinists that believe the exact same thing about Acts 4 that we have recognized here. It is really is ridiculous how this "man" is disparaging God. He is just like reformedguy. He is a hyper-Calvinist.

Exactly. They sought to murder Christ. They failed. This doesn't excuse the fact they were murders in their intent. Murder in "their hearts" makes them just as guilty as those who "lust in their hearts".

I could quote dozens of Calvinists that believe the exact same thing about Acts 4 that we have recognized here. It is really is ridiculous how this "man" is disparaging God. He is just like reformedguy. He is a hyper-Calvinist.
Murderous intent, murder in their heart was all part of the plan.

By the way, we're those things evil? Asking for a friend

The crucifixion was evil.

IT WAS PLANNED, DETERMINED AND BROUGHT ABOUT BY HIS HAND.

Keep denying the obvious
nice dodge conflating the two again. Jesus and the Apostles said it was done by the hands of EVIL/ WICKED men.

Who was responsible for putting Jesus to death, was it God or man?

Matthew 16:21-
From that time on Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life

Matthew 20:18-19 -“We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will deliver Him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified.

Matthew 27:1- When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:

Matthew 27:35- When they had crucified Him, they divided up His garments by casting lots.

Mark 15:24- And they crucified Him. They also divided His garments by casting lots to decide what each of them would take

Acts 2:23 This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross

Acts 4:10,11 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole…

Acts 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 7:52 Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him

Acts 13:27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him

1 Corinthians 2:8- None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

conclusion: your view is 100% unbiblical according to the above scriptures that all oppose your false teaching.

hope this helps !!!

nice dodge conflating the two again. Jesus and the Apostles said it was done by the hands of EVIL/ WICKED men.

Who was responsible for putting Jesus to death, was it God or man?

Matthew 16:21-
From that time on Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life

Matthew 20:18-19 -“We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will deliver Him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified.

Matthew 27:1- When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:

Matthew 27:35- When they had crucified Him, they divided up His garments by casting lots.

Mark 15:24- And they crucified Him. They also divided His garments by casting lots to decide what each of them would take

Acts 2:23 This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross

Acts 4:10,11 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole…

Acts 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 7:52 Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him

Acts 13:27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him

1 Corinthians 2:8- None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

conclusion: your view is 100% unbiblical according to the above scriptures that all oppose your false teaching.

hope this helps !!!
It was done be the evil hands of evil men. JUST AS GOD HAD PLANNED AND DETERMINED. Better yet? By His hand. That's gotta hurt. LOL

Whoopsie, foiled again

It hurts God? Chapter and verse

Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Should I expect "Not in Acts 4" again?

How long do you wait in-between all your "canned responses"....

"AI" is all about "canned responses". Congratulations. You're parroting others.

Back
Top Bottom