Pauls use of Predestination

Yup. What part of the crucifixion was not part of God's plan. Quote the relevant text in Acts 4
Why restrict the evidence to Acts 4? Are you really ignorant that the Crucifixion is mentioned in many books in the Bible?
God doesn't plan evil things. Men do.
Did these mentioned in Acts 4 accomplish their goal?

Why restrict the evidence to Acts 4? Are you really ignorant that the Crucifixion is mentioned in many books in the Bible?
God doesn't plan evil things. Men do.
Did these mentioned in Acts 4 accomplish their goal?
What part of the crucifixion was not part of what was determined, planned and brought about by God's plan? Going twice

What part of the crucifixion was not part of what was determined, planned and brought about by God's plan? Going twice

1. I've already answered you many times now. The evil intent of man's plan. I've said it several times now and you're pretending I haven't.

God didn't "cause nor determine" to punish His own Son. Many thing happen in this life that are not caused/determined by God. Man operates freely within the confines of nature. Just like you're operating in "the flesh" right now. That which is flesh is flesh. You're flesh. You cause evil. God has never determined nor caused evil. That is your filthy theology.

Once you actually deal with this, I will move on to others.

Act 4:26 The kings of the earth stood together, and the rulers assembled together,

Men "stood together". "rulers assembled".

That is a plan
Yep 👍 right in front of his eyes but as we see he is in De Nile. He thinks reading the same question is an apologetic but as we know it’s nothing but an excuse.

1. I've already answered you many times now. The evil intent of man's plan. I've said it several times now and you're pretending I haven't.

God didn't "cause nor determine" to punish His own Son. Many thing happen in this life that are not caused/determined by God. Man operates freely within the confines of nature. Just like you're operating in "the flesh" right now. That which is flesh is flesh. You're flesh. You cause evil. God has never determined nor caused evil. That is your filthy theology.

Once you actually deal with this, I will move on to others.
1) says that where?

2)where does it mention "man's plan"?

3) false. What God planned, determined, BROUGHT ABOUT BY HIS HAND was evil. The murder of Hos own Son.

You challenged me and now your going to run? I don't blame you but how lame. And you were so sure of yourself.

1) says that where?

2)where does it mention "man's plan"?

3) false. What God planned, determined, BROUGHT ABOUT BY HIS HAND was evil. The murder of Hos own Son.

You challenged me and now your going to run? I don't blame you but how lame. And you were so sure of yourself.

1. You should study the Scriptures more.

Act 17:26 And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,
Act 17:27 that they should seek God, and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him. Yet he is actually not far from each one of us,

2. answered

3. Christ wasn't murdered. He gave up His life.

Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

If you only knew the Scriptures.... Is your pastor available?

Again, maybe it was poker night. LOL

Where or what was the plan?

You say there is no plan and then you ask what it is.....

You have no foundation on anything here. You keep changing without acknowledging your change. This is evil.

God didn't predetermine this for you. You are evil. God is not.

You say there is no plan and then you ask what it is.....

You have no foundation on anything here. You keep changing without acknowledging your change. This is evil.

God didn't predetermine this for you. You are evil. God is not.
yes attributing things of the devil/satan to God. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.

1. You should study the Scriptures more.

Act 17:26 And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,
Act 17:27 that they should seek God, and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him. Yet he is actually not far from each one of us,

2. answered

3. Christ wasn't murdered. He gave up His life.

Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

If you only knew the Scriptures.... Is your pastor available?
Acts 17 is not Acts 4.

2 was not answered and won't be. There is no mention of "man's plan". It's assumed.

3) the taking of innocent life is murder. Or was what they did to be commended? Do they do it by faith? If not then it was sin.

If you only you would educate yourself instead of making it up as you go.

Back
Top Bottom