Mark 16:16~"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Sounds like you are trying to repackage the Truth to fit your false narrative. Could this be another Gospel??
Again, you are reading what you want to see, not what I have written. I have been repackaged.

I have been reshaped BY THE WORD OF GOD, so that I fit the truth. I have not even attempted to reshape the truth to fit myself, for I am not the standard; God is.

Romans 5:1 - Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

That salvation is by grace through faith and is not by works (Ephesians 2:8,9) is not hard to understand. It's just hard for work-salvationists to ACCEPT. It's a shame that human pride will not allow works-salvationists to trust in Jesus Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of their salvation. Their hands are full of their works, and they will not let go in order to receive Christ through faith.
Romans and Ephesians were written to those that it already been baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Isn’t that shocking to find out for the first time?

Romans 5:1 - Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

That salvation is by grace through faith and is not by works (Ephesians 2:8,9) is not hard to understand. It's just hard for work-salvationists to ACCEPT. It's a shame that human pride will not allow works-salvationists to trust in Jesus Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of their salvation. Their hands are full of their works, and they will not let go in order to receive Christ through faith.
According to Scripture, not your preconception, in Rom 10:9-10, which comes first: confession of Jesus as Lord or salvation? Which is the condition and which is the result?

Again, you are reading what you want to see, not what I have written. I have been repackaged.

I have been reshaped BY THE WORD OF GOD, so that I fit the truth. I have not even attempted to reshape the truth to fit myself, for I am not the standard; God is.
Adonai is not in the reshaping business, but he is in the business of regeneration.

Are you that stupid?
I think folks inadvertently accuse God of being stupid by assuming the gospel, written in the same generation as the birth of Jesus, was written to all the world in Hebrew.

There was a sudden switch from Hebrew to Greek in 1 generation?

Silly.

I think folks inadvertently accuse God of being stupid by assuming the gospel, written in the same generation as the birth of Jesus, was written to all the world in Hebrew.

There was a sudden switch from Hebrew to Greek in 1 generation?

Silly.
So you are that stupid or ignorant. You know you can't fix stupid, but you can numb it with 2x4.

So you are that stupid or ignorant. You know you can't fix stupid, but you can numb it with 2x4.
Haha

Because I don't believe that the Jews lived in an ancient language bubble under gentile rule for over 400 years to the birth of Christ I am stupid?

Do you also think the Jews in Germany did not speak German as their first language in the 20th century?

All of this to attempt to rename Jesus with a made up(fake) modern Hebrew name...."Yeshua".

Haha

Because I don't believe that the Jews lived in an ancient language bubble for over 400 years to the birth of Christ I am stupid?

Do you also think the Jews in Germany did not speak German as their first language in the 20th century?

All of this to attempt to rename Jesus with a made up(fake) modern Hebrew name...."Yeshua".
Mary never called her son Jesus growing up.
She called him Yeshua. I can only tolerate so much stupidity. You may be put on ignore.

Anyone with common sense knows that within 2 generations, a family adapts to the new language of the controlling nation that they live under.

That would be stupid to not want as a family.

You would isolate yourself into oblivion.

Mary never called her son Jesus growing up.
She called him Yeshua. I can only tolerate so much stupidity. You may be put on ignore.
Put this on ignore...

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord...

...as you obviously, already have.

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

...but Mary refused to call him Jesus?...LOL

It is easy for Satan to fool those who do not know the truth of God's Word. The Spirit guides us who are in Him when we read His Word so that we understand His Truth.
True...

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is easy for Satan to fool those who do not know the truth of God's Word. The Spirit guides us who are in Him when we read His Word so that we understand His Truth.
It is also easy for Satan to fool those who allegedly know Adonai's Word to misinterpret
and twist Scripture to to further some false agenda or narrative.

Back
Top Bottom