Jesus is NOT God

FAQ: God fathered a child?

REPLY: I haven't quite figured this all out yet; but according to Luke 1:35, the Holy
Ghost played a miraculous role in Jesus' conception in such a way that Mary's child
came into the world as God's paternal descendant; which gave the little chap quite
an advantage. (cf. 1John 3:9)
in a biological sense.... NO. God don't need sperm to father a child. the title Farther simply means "FIRST", or the Head. but the title Son in a biological sense only refer to the body, (flesh bone and blood). but in the spiritual sense.... "Character". a body was made or conceived/prepared in the womb of the woman. supportive scripture, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:" and a word that is synonyms with prepared is conceive, beget, fashion, form, shape, issue, or sort. and to answer that conception, yes, the Holy Ghost/Spirit is the Father, or the ORIGINATOR, of that "BODY", that he the Spirit came in. for your answer as to HOW is found in ..... yes, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

LOOK UP THE TERM "overshadow" and you will have your answer.

101G used the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments that gave me the best understanding. G1982 ἐπισκιάζω episkiazo (e-piy-skiy-a'-zō) v.
1. to cast a shade upon.
2. (by analogy) to envelop in a haze of brilliancy.
3. (figuratively) to invest with preternatural influence.
[from G1909 and a derivative of G4639]
KJV: overshadow
Root(s): G1909, G4639

note: definition #3 holds the answer.

101G.

~
Luke 1:32 . .The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David

No man can be considered for David's place except they first and foremost be
Judah's paternal offspring.

Gen 49:10 . The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from
between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs.

The man considered must also be David's paternal offspring.

Ps 89:35-36 . . Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
His seed shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me.

Ps 132:11 . .The Lord has sworn in truth unto David; and He will not turn from it:
"Of the fruit of your body will I set upon your throne"

The New Testament verifies that Jesus satisfied the paternal requirement.

Acts 2:29-30 . . Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch
David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.
Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him,
that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on
his throne.

Rom 1:1-3 . . Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David
according to the flesh

The Greek word for "seed" is a mite ambiguous because it can refer to spiritual
progeny as well as to biological progeny; but in David's case; seed refers to
biological progeny because Jesus was 1) the fruit of his body and 2) of his loins
according to the flesh.
_

No man can be considered for David's place except they first and foremost be
Judah's paternal offspring.
was this consideration to David place was biological in Nature or Legal in nature.... Legal meaning NATURAL BIRTH, (smile). was not the BIRTH a "LEGAL" one? if not then post the biological, as you said, "Judah's paternal father and mother", book chapter, and verse please.

101G.

PS. please note, the Lord Jesus did not come, or spring "FROM" Judah, but sprang "OUT" of Judah. see Hebrews 7:14

~
FAQ: From whence did baby Jesus obtain a Y chromosome for his male gender?

REPLY: In the beginning, Eve's entire body-- inside and out, front to back, top to
bottom, and side to side --was constructed with material taken from Adam's body.
(Gen 2:21-22) So if God could construct an entire woman from material taken from
a man's body, then it shouldn't be too difficult for Him to construct a teensy little
chromosome from a woman's body.

The beauty of it is that a Y chromosome constructed with material taken from
Mary's body wouldn't be an alien substance created ex nihilo; but would be 100%
natural, and easily traceable to David. I'm very confident that what I suggest herein
actually took place when the power of the Most High overshadowed Jesus' mom per
Luke 1:35.

FAQ: David was Mary's paternal grandfather?

REPLY: Seeing as how Joseph played no role in Jesus' conception, then it fell to
Mary to provide her boy his biological association with David.

FYI: Luke 1:36 suggests Mary was of the tribe of Levi instead of David's tribe
Judah.

REPLY: Levi and Judah were Leah's children (Gen 35:23) i.e. Elizabeth and Mary
were cousins via the same paternal grandmother.
_

~
FAQ: I've heard it said that Jesus had God's blood instead of human blood. Is that
true?

REPLY: According to Lev 17:11, the life of the flesh is in the blood. Well then, in
order for Jesus to be David's bona fides paternal descendant, he had to have
human life in his blood due to the fact that his paternal ancestor David was
human.

One of the oldest creeds in the book states that Jesus is fully God and fully Man.
Well that creed would be grossly mistaken if something other than human life
was in Jesus' blood. Plus: on numerous occasions Jesus referred to himself as "son
of Man" which, likewise, would be patently false were human life not in his blood.
_

It’s weird how a non existing subject/doctrine in the holy scriptures gets so many Christians so riled up to the point of division.

“Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines” (Hebrews 13:9)

The trinity is a strange doctrine for sure.
while I do not personally agree with your view on the trinity I agree with the riled up par you mentioned which leads to emotional responses and personal attacks on those we disagree with and like I always say attack the persons arguments not them personally. Ad hominem attacks are personal attacks and when I see them they will be removed/reported. I expect the members to report them when they see it happen as well. keeping things civil and respectful of the views of others is out goal when we debate and defend our beliefs here.

hope this helps !!!

leads to emotional responses and personal attacks on those we disagree with and like I always say attack the persons arguments not them personally

You know.

This really is an unbiblical standard.

Look at the responses by our Lord and Paul here:

“Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:33) - Jesus Christ our Lord.

“…O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?” (Acts 13:10) - Paul the Apostle.

Christianity has no standards.

Everyone’s denominational opinion is valid.

No one is a heretic.

This is the state of Christianity today.

When all wickedness and perverseness continues to grow.

Are there no men out there that can take offensive words anymore?

Everyone needs a safe place and no one can be offended.

What a state of affairs we’re in these last days.

Last edited:
Ad hominem attacks are personal attacks and when I see them they will be removed/reported.
Amen! God's Instructions to our Grace apostle for All believers:

Rom_12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."​
+
Rom 14:19 "Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and​
things wherewith one may edify another."​
+
Eph 4:29 "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that​
which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister Grace unto the hearers."​

Amen.

Amen! God's Instructions to our Grace apostle for All believers:

Rom_12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."​
+
Rom 14:19 "Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and​
things wherewith one may edify another."​
+
Eph 4:29 "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that​
which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister Grace unto the hearers."​

Amen.

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

There’s also a time and season for sharpness.

“…rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;” (Titus 1:13)

You know.

This really is an unbiblical standard.

Look at the responses by our Lord and Paul here:

I agree, although we should be careful.

I've seen people use this argument to be verbally abusive and insulting.

The thing about an "insult" is, it really depends on the motive of the remark being made.

"You're fat" can be an insult, but it's not necessarily an insult, as it can be said in love or in jest.

Those who think strong disagreement or correction necessarily means being rude, are not being Biblical.

And it ends up just being an excuse to manipulate and control people and the flow of information.

The thing about an "insult" is, it really depends on the motive of the remark being made.

I’ve been in disputes where the accepted party of a forum called me a troll, a heretic, even casting abominable imaginations of my intentions. But I’m a man and stand on the word of God.

For example God told Ezekiel:

“Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.” (Ezekiel 3:8-9)

But when the smoke clears, I’m the one that gets the admonition from moderators.

Likely because they believe the heresy being defended sharply by their fellows in travel.

I’m not referencing this site or any moderators here.

I was just banned from another site.

Have you been given a heads up or something?

Because I haven’t posted here in a while.

:unsure:
Yes I will let you know to “ tone “ it down a couple times or the admin or moderator and if the warning doesn’t work a few day vacation or ban will be issued.

Another poster who came back from one of those who was having issues / complaints with several other posters upon returning started right back and was making things personal about me so I gave him his wish and made it permanent.

You or anyone else can argue snd disagree until you are blue in the face all you want just don’t attack the person , attack their argument.

I don’t think that’s a difficult ask for the members. It’s the golden rule principle.

Most of the members here I disagree with several things and some I personally deem essential but I don’t attack them personally nor do I condemn their beliefs. I might say it’s considered heretical from an orthodox pov but that’s the extent of the dialogue.

We must all stand before God and give an account as He is the final judge and knows the heart of every man, we do not.

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

There’s also a time and season for sharpness.

“…rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;” (Titus 1:13)
Yes as long as we are not condemning each other as if we are the final judge and jury. A friendly debate is encouraged and a hostile/ hateful one is discouraged.

as long as we are not condemning each other as if we are the final judge and jury

The Holy Bible (the word of God) is the final judge and jury.

I use it to condemn heresy.

But since everyone has their favorite theological study book flavor it’s impossible to affect them in any way. They hide behind lengthy theological “tech talk”.

That gets on my nerves and my patience these days are running thin with the doctrines of devils that soo many peddle on formats like these.

Telling someone they are in error according to the word of God and showing them scripture to prove it should hardly be grounds for any type of warning from moderators.

But that’s what happened in my situation.

So I told them to go ahead and ban me quickly.

I BANNED MYSELF ESSENTIALLY!

The Holy Bible (the word of God) is the final judge and jury.

I use it to condemn heresy.

But since everyone has their favorite theological study book flavor it’s impossible to affect them in any way. They hide behind lengthy theological “tech talk”.

That gets on my nerves and my patience these days are running thin with the doctrines of devils that soo many peddle on formats like these.

Telling someone they are in error according to the word of God and showing them scripture to prove it should hardly be grounds for any type of warning from moderators.

But that’s what happened in my situation.

So I told them to go ahead and ban me quickly.

I BANNED MYSELF ESSENTIALLY!
Nothing wrong with trying to prove the opposition is in error and doing it without condemning them .

Back
Top Bottom