Israel is the Elect of God

The Gentile Church is revealed to be Israel. Paul primarily raised up as an Apostle to the Gentiles, for which he experienced much suffering for, mostly from the jews, stated clearly that his bonds were for the Hope of Israel Acts 26:6-7,17-18

6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God, unto our fathers:

7 Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Notice the connection with his Gentile appointment in vs 17-18

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

18 To open their[Gentiles] eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

He says this is the Hope of Israel Acts 28:20

For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.

The Gentile Church is Israel ! The Mystery unveiled!
Not only do you break with Scripture, but you show your antisemite attitude towards the Lord's people.

One cannot be a true born-again believer and hate the people Jesus was born from.

Israel is the Church of God.
Israel is Chosen people of God.
Israel is Betrothed to God and His Bride.
Israel is a Holy people, special, and ABOVE all people of the earth.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. Deut. 7:5–6.

The Word of God.

Not only do you break with Scripture, but you show your antisemite attitude towards the Lord's people.

One cannot be a true born-again believer and hate the people Jesus was born from.

Israel is the Church of God.
Israel is Chosen people of God.
Israel is Betrothed to God and His Bride.
Israel is a Holy people, special, and ABOVE all people of the earth.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. Deut. 7:5–6.

The Word of God.
Pauls commission to the Gentiles is the Hope of Israel cause. You haven't been shown the Mystery.

Pauls commission to the Gentiles is the Hope of Israel cause. You haven't been shown the Mystery.
Nope Paul makes a distinction between Israel and the church which included the gentiles being grafted in in Romans 9-11. They are two distinct groups, two distinct peoples.

You havent been revealed the Mystery either.
The mystery has always been of extending to people in a similar place in Christ the very things given explicitly to people in scripture. The mystery in 1 Cor 15:50-54 is that the Christians who were alive at the moment received the same glorious standing and benefits as those who were beheaded and died. The similar mystery is that the benefits given to the remnant of Israel (Rom 9:27-29 and Isa 10:20-22) were given to gentiles who came to Christ. The gentile Christians did not take on descent from Jacob so as to become the Israel people, they just got the shared benefits of Israel and of the general "people of God." The Christians become children of Abraham through Christ (see Galatians 3) but we interpret Gal 3:16 as giving attention to Christ as the offspring but not shortcutting the fact that Israel had been a prominent branch of whom God had preserved as the people through whom Christ would descend.

The mystery has always been of extending to people in a similar place in Christ the very things given explicitly to people in scripture. The mystery in 1 Cor 15:50-54 is that the Christians who were alive at the moment received the same glorious standing and benefits as those who were beheaded and died. The similar mystery is that the benefits given to the remnant of Israel (Rom 9:27-29 and Isa 10:20-22) were given to gentiles who came to Christ. The gentile Christians did not take on descent from Jacob so as to become the Israel people, they just got the shared benefits of Israel and of the general "people of God." The Christians become children of Abraham through Christ (see Galatians 3) but we interpret Gal 3:16 as giving attention to Christ as the offspring but not shortcutting the fact that Israel had been a prominent branch of whom God had preserved as the people through whom Christ would descend.
The gentile church is Israel

I'm showing the mystery REVEALED which is Christ in you (the Jews.)

Here it is. Salvation of the Jews in a nutshell. Call it Israel's Redemption 101.

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.

But Saul didn't stop there. Here, he declares to whom Jesus Christ came to save:

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

THE WORD OF GOD.

Receive or reject. There is no medium.

(maybe I should have said, "Thus says the LORD!"?)

Nah. I don't need to. Saul did that.

I'm showing the mystery REVEALED which is Christ in you (the Jews.)

Here it is. Salvation of the Jews in a nutshell. Call it Israel's Redemption 101.

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth

the adoption
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.

But Saul didn't stop there. Here, he declares to whom Jesus Christ came to save:

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

THE WORD OF GOD.

Receive or reject. There is no medium.

(maybe I should have said, "Thus says the LORD!"?)

Nah. I don't need to. Saul did that.
The mystery is the gentile world is Israel that God love John 3:16

The mystery is "Christ ("anointing") in you."

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
Jer. 31:33.

The Law is type and shadow of the Holy Spirit. It is HE who God said He would put in their (House of Israel's) hearts. Jesus said the kingdom of God is within you. This was the whole purpose of God since the beginning. We were contemplated in Himself as saved creatures, we became "lost" (outside Him) when He blew His elect into the loins of Adam, and through the born-again experience we are again back IN God through being "hid in Christ", baptized IN Christ.

As "living epistles" this is the writing of God's Law/Spirit in our hearts/life. A down payment (unction) of what is to come when all is said and done and we are returned back into God.

The mystery is "Christ ("anointing") in you."

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
Jer. 31:33.

The Law is type and shadow of the Holy Spirit. It is HE who God said He would put in their (House of Israel's) hearts. Jesus said the kingdom of God is within you. This was the whole purpose of God since the beginning. We were contemplated in Himself as saved creatures, we became "lost" (outside Him) when He blew His elect into the loins of Adam, and through the born-again experience we are again back IN God through being "hid in Christ", baptized IN Christ.

As "living epistles" this is the writing of God's Law/Spirit in our hearts/life. A down payment (unction) of what is to come when all is said and done and we are returned back into God.

Maybe a mystery but it is also contrary to scripture. I don't go for those mysteries. The covenant with Israel was fulfilled in the first century with the remnant saved for the sake of the forefathers (Rom 11:28)
No its not, its scripture, but its a mystery to you. In fact the rebuilding of the Tabernacle of David, it is by the calling of the Gentiles Acts 15:12-18

12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

No its not, its scripture, but its a mystery to you. In fact the rebuilding of the Tabernacle of David, it is by the calling of the Gentiles Acts 15:12-18

12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called,
saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.
It is true that incorrect interpretation of scripture is a mystery to me. Why would you incorrectly say that gentiles are Israel? That would mean that the you would fall under the same judgment that the others of Israel were under in the first century. That is not a good destination.
The scripture you have quoted talks about all followers of Christ as the temple of God. If you remember in the scriptures, Israel was a people of bloodline of, yep, Israel (Jacob). Israel was not the temple. You have to have more backing for your "mystery" than just your contradiction of scripture. What gain do you even find in being called part of a nation that went extinct?

It is true that incorrect interpretation of scripture is a mystery to me. Why would you incorrectly say that gentiles are Israel? That would mean that the you would fall under the same judgment that the others of Israel were under in the first century. That is not a good destination.

Israel was meant to rule this world and be the "salt" of the earth. They "lost" that position.

Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

The scripture you have quoted talks about all followers of Christ as the temple of God. If you remember in the scriptures, Israel was a people of bloodline of, yep, Israel (Jacob). Israel was not the temple. You have to have more backing for your "mystery" than just your contradiction of scripture. What gain do you even find in being called part of a nation that went extinct?
Do you know what the Tabernacle of David is ?

Israel was meant to rule this world and be the "salt" of the earth. They "lost" that position.

Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
I've not found any passage saying Israel would rule the world. I saw something in passing about the Dead Sea Scrolls have a writing about that though.

Back
Top Bottom