Israel is the Elect of God

Good. we will leave the earthly people of Israel in its completed status of the first century, never to have another person added to it in a covenantal sense.
Here is what God said on that subject:

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

I think "everlasting" means "eternal."

Yup. I'm sure of it.

Christ Promised to build His Church and on the day He began to do so, three thousand Jews became born-again and natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel, and Christ added to His Jewish Church daily thousands more such as should be saved. And those that should be saved are those whom He came to redeem - those under the Law (Gal. 4:4-5.)

Yup. I'm sure of this also.

Jacob was not of the world. He was Hebrew born into a family of Hebrews and the 'world' you speak of are all those non-Hebrew souls that are outside the covenants God made with the Hebrew people.
And the sign of the covenant is circumcision of the flesh and later circumcision of the 'heart' and as Saul said, the natural, worldly man receives NOT the things of the Spirit of God neither can he/she know them because they have not the Spirit of God.
God has covenant with the Hebrews.
God has no covenant with the world.
Jacob who God Loved Rom 9

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Is the Church Jesus Loved Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Is the World God Loved Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Israel He Loved Deut 7:6-7

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

All the same people, Gods Love is immutable for the same people, Those who were chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

If we were not loved and chosen in Christ before the foundation, no matter your ethnicity, or where you from, we are hated by God, rejected, ethnic jew or not !

@jeremiah1five

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

That applies to the Gentile World of Jn 3:16 Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Hebrews states rather clearly that "they without us" shall not be made perfect. We can't leave anyone out of God's Kingdom that shall never end. There is no division in that group.
My point is that there is no division or distinction between Jew and gentile anymore. That distinction came to an end in the first century. We all are just humanity now.

I think "everlasting" means "eternal."

Yup. I'm sure of it.

Christ Promised to build His Church and on the day He began to do so, three thousand Jews became born-again and natural Olive tree Israel became spiritual Olive tree Israel, and Christ added to His Jewish Church daily thousands more such as should be saved. And those that should be saved are those whom He came to redeem - those under the Law (Gal. 4:4-5.)

Yup. I'm sure of this also.
Great point on the everlasting covenant. It was upheld by preserving the remnant of Isa 10:20-22 and Rom 9:27-29. They are preserved in heaven while the smoke of Jerusalem continues filling the air. And your misapplication of Gal 4:4-5 is tiresome, learn what it says. You have a scratch in the record that stops you from sharing the whole song.

We are to take Scripture as written. It is literal. God says what He means and means what He says. You can spiritualize it all you want but unless you first take it literally then no amount of spiritualizing will you come to the knowledge of the truth.
When Scripture clearly says "[Jesus Christ] was born under the Law to redeem those under the Law (children of Israel)" then Jesus Christ came, lived and died and resurrected under the Law to redeem those under the Law (the children of Israel) then believe it. There is nothing deceptive in believing what the Word of God says. The deception comes when Gentiles make every attempt at stealing what God gave to the Hebrew people and to turn it into a Gentile salvation. Salvation is NOT of the Gentiles. Salvation is OF THE JEWS. This has been the central point in the whole of the bible.
You keep on saying nothing. Can you add a little study of scripture into your posts? It gets boring pointing out the same failures over and over again.

My point is that there is no division or distinction between Jew and gentile anymore. That distinction came to an end in the first century. We all are just humanity now.

I mostly agree. We have all just been "humanity". The word "Jew" came from man. Abraham was never referenced as a Jew

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

I mostly agree. We have all just been "humanity". The word "Jew" came from man. Abraham was never referenced as a Jew

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

you partly have to listen to that guy that emphasizes Israel. God worked through the Israel people and strove with them until the time the Messiah could be born from their midst. In prophecy, Christ was sent to redeem the people of Israel from their sin. This became apparent however that this only happened through the remnant Isa 10:20-22. Various scattered prophecies showed that gentiles were benefiting through the covenant with Abraham. Paul showed more, as mysteries coming to light, that the gentiles were to enjoy the benefits of Judah/Israel. The promises to Israel were completed before the demise of Jerusalem. So now we all enjoy the same benefits on equal grounds.

Jacob who God Loved Rom 9

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Is the Church Jesus Loved Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Is the World God Loved Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Israel He Loved Deut 7:6-7

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

All the same people, Gods Love is immutable for the same people, Those who were chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

If we were not loved and chosen in Christ before the foundation, no matter your ethnicity, or where you from, we are hated by God, rejected, ethnic jew or not !
There's a reason why Israel's Messiah is born from the tribe of Judah, who is a son of Jacob who is a son of Isaac who is a son of Abraham.
God wanted His Son to become the flesh of a Hebrew, aka, a Jew.
And the Church Christ Promised to build began on the Day of the Feast of Harvest and He populated it with three thousand Jews to kick it off. And Christ added Jews to His Church daily such as should be saved. This, He did for almost four decades. And why not? The children of Israel of four million strong were called the "Great Congregation" in the desert at the time of Moses and the Tabernacle.

65 And at that time Solomon held a feast, and all Israel with him, a great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt, before the LORD our God, seven days and seven days, even fourteen days
1 Kings 8:64–65.

And we know a congregation is also called a Church especially since the word "Church" is the Greek word "ekklesia" which means "called out [ones]" whom God called out of Egypt when He led them by the hand and into their Promised Land.

1 Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore. Ezra 10:1.

That sounds to me as though they had Church.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Psalms 35:18.

Those that were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world were Hebrew people also known as Jews.

@jeremiah1five

That applies to the Gentile World of Jn 3:16 Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
Non-Hebrew Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham, Isaac, or Jacob. They do not come from the twelve sons of Jacob. In fact, when Jesus was born, He was born to two Hebrew parents from the Hebrew tribe of Judah. And the "father of many nations" refers to the descendants of Ishmael and Esau, who had a vast number of descendants, a people that in time became the Arabs.
You need to rightly understand the word "nations" because it doesn't always mean Gentiles. It is used of the nation of Israel and Israel are not Gentiles.

16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be [a mother] of nations; kings of people shall be of her. Gen. 17:15–16.

She was a mother of nations and kings came from her. They came from her in the seed of half-Hebrew/half-Egyptian Ishmael, Hebrew Esau, and Jacob. The kings were kings of the northern kingdom and the southern kingdom. Prophecy fulfilled.

Now, take note what God says here:

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Gen. 17:6.

Non-Hebrew Gentiles do not "come out of thee" (Abraham.)

Great point on the everlasting covenant. It was upheld by preserving the remnant of Isa 10:20-22 and Rom 9:27-29. They are preserved in heaven while the smoke of Jerusalem continues filling the air. And your misapplication of Gal 4:4-5 is tiresome, learn what it says. You have a scratch in the record that stops you from sharing the whole song.
Gentiles. Always trying to bend and break with Scripture to include themselves in the Hebrew covenants.
You don't even know what the remnant was all about. Did you know Saul took a prophecy from Isaiah and changed a word and reposted it to make it say something that the original from Isaiah never intended to say. That's called "lying" and Saul is guilty of lying about God's Word.
But that's OK because Gentiles do that to God's Word every day on every forum where the bible is discussed...er, I mean mutilated.

The literal interpretation of Galatians 4:4-5 is that there is no need for interpretation. The Jewish Christians Saul wrote to in the Galatian region didn't need to interpret Saul's words. They understood perfectly what he wrote without all the mental and interpretative gymnastics...er, gym-nasties.

You keep on saying nothing. Can you add a little study of scripture into your posts? It gets boring pointing out the same failures over and over again.
I'm saying the same thing as the bible. If you don't know the bible, then you won't understand what I say.
Jesus had the same problem with the religious leaders. This is how He handled it. Pretty much the same way I'm handling it with you.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? John 5:46–47.

See that? They didn't know what Moses said about the "Prophet like unto Me" either. So, when Jesus spoke, they misunderstood Him, too.

Gentiles. Always trying to bend and break with Scripture to include themselves in the Hebrew covenants.
You don't even know what the remnant was all about. Did you know Saul took a prophecy from Isaiah and changed a word and reposted it to make it say something that the original from Isaiah never intended to say. That's called "lying" and Saul is guilty of lying about God's Word.
But that's OK because Gentiles do that to God's Word every day on every forum where the bible is discussed...er, I mean mutilated.

The literal interpretation of Galatians 4:4-5 is that there is no need for interpretation. The Jewish Christians Saul wrote to in the Galatian region didn't need to interpret Saul's words. They understood perfectly what he wrote without all the mental and interpretative gymnastics...er, gym-nasties.
Your evil vision speaks again. You need to repent rather than claim God is lying through the scriptures. you do that endlessly that you may distort the truth. I will remind you that your words have no relevance when you deny Christ and scriptures. That includes the revelation of what Christ has done for the world in the New Testament. If you cannot believe what God shows in the New Testament, you are blind and acting with evil intent, even if you think your vision exalts you over scripture itself.

Last edited:
If Israel is cut off as you say then this means God will not keep covenant, will not keep His promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and the children of Jacob/Israel.

Take notice what the Word of God says here:

Cut off does not mean "everlasting" and I'd rather receive what is written over your erroneous re-interpretation of the Scripture. Jesus said, "Scripture cannot be broken" and the Scripture He was referring to is the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets. The same Hebrew Scripture the apostles including Saul taught the people from.

Christ promised to build His Church and He began building His Church on the Day of the Feast of Harvest (Pentecost) in which He saved three thousand Jews, and Acts 2:47 say Christ added to His Church daily such as should be saved and in the days, weeks, months and years to come more Jews were born-again and added to Christ's Church. For the next four decades until the Romans (Gentiles) destroyed Israel and the Jewish Temple Jews were being baptized into the body of Christ by the thousands.

But before the birth of Christ where are Gentiles? Were they claiming to be in the Abrahamic Covenant? Even when Jesus walked the Holy Land where are Gentiles claiming Jesus as Lord? Where are Gentiles being sprinkled by the blood of the animal sacrifice slain for the sins of the children of Israel? The fact is NO GENTILES were ever claiming to be in the Abrahamic Covenant and the reason is because the covenants were between God and the Hebrew people. It was only AFTER the destruction of the Jewish Temple and the scattering of Jews into Gentile lands that Gentiles stole everything God gave to the Hebrew people through covenant and prophecy. Gentiles only began to steal Israel's inheritance AFTER Israel was scattered and their Temple destroyed.

Scripture cannot be broken. This means that anything that is written in the gospels or in the letters by Saul, Peter, John, James, IF what they say contradicts what is written in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets is to be rejected as a lie and there are many lies put forth by Gentiles since the destruction of the Jewish Temple. Gentiles are guilty of Inheritance theft, and they do it by interpreting Saul's letters, Peter's letter, John's letters, etc., that places those interpretations against the Law, Psalms, and the Prophets. THESE are the Scripture that CANNOT be broken (and they will never do that.) God controls everything. He will not allow anyone to manipulate, add, change, subtract His Word of Truth.
Israel broke the covenant, not God. They must do Matt 23:39--they outright refuse.

I'm saying the same thing as the bible. If you don't know the bible, then you won't understand what I say.
Jesus had the same problem with the religious leaders. This is how He handled it. Pretty much the same way I'm handling it with you.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? John 5:46–47.

See that? They didn't know what Moses said about the "Prophet like unto Me" either. So, when Jesus spoke, they misunderstood Him, too.
Funny how you use the denial of Christ or the failure to recognize him here. You use the blindness of the Israel people to their Exodus leader to say that people following Christ are off track. You also seem to claim to be a son of those who murdered the prophets and thus are guilty of the blood of all the prophets from Abel to Zechariah (see Matt 23:29-36). You rejoice in that heritage. How much more damage can you do to your reputation?

There's a reason why Israel's Messiah is born from the tribe of Judah, who is a son of Jacob who is a son of Isaac who is a son of Abraham.
God wanted His Son to become the flesh of a Hebrew, aka, a Jew.
And the Church Christ Promised to build began on the Day of the Feast of Harvest and He populated it with three thousand Jews to kick it off. And Christ added Jews to His Church daily such as should be saved. This, He did for almost four decades. And why not? The children of Israel of four million strong were called the "Great Congregation" in the desert at the time of Moses and the Tabernacle.

65 And at that time Solomon held a feast, and all Israel with him, a great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt, before the LORD our God, seven days and seven days, even fourteen days
1 Kings 8:64–65.

And we know a congregation is also called a Church especially since the word "Church" is the Greek word "ekklesia" which means "called out [ones]" whom God called out of Egypt when He led them by the hand and into their Promised Land.

1 Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore. Ezra 10:1.

That sounds to me as though they had Church.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Psalms 35:18.

Those that were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world were Hebrew people also known as Jews.
Whatever Tribe Jesus is from
You haven’t been revealed the mystery of Christ
Yes I have

Back
Top Bottom